Cascade Whore DOXXED

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



I imagine this is the equivalent of someone from Minnesota trying to communicate with a Cajun alligator hunter.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Incidentally my grandmother (who has an extremely thick German accent) trying to talk to people about her internet bill who are usually based in the Philippines to each other in English is always an amazing experience that frequently requires interpretation from myself or another family member...... I guess these are the atrocities of globalization that meatgrease is talking about.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

cxwx wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 4:50 pm

:lol: 8)
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

That clip is pretty god damn genius :tup:
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

A really cute black girl half my age sat down next to me at work and struck up a conversation out of the blue. She must have been able to subconsciously sense that I am a race traitor.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

What would Meaty have done?
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 am
What would Meaty have done?
She sat next to me during two other breaks. She’s 18.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:41 pm
hipster holocaust wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 am
What would Meaty have done?
She sat next to me during two other breaks. She’s 18.
Be sure to PM Meaty and let him know what boobs feel like.

Thumbs up, big guy!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11601
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

did you ask her how old she is?

did she offer up that info while rubbing your thigh and staring directly into your eyes?
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

The Real MPD wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:59 pm
did you ask her how old she is?
No
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Glub wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:37 pm
cxwx wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:41 pm
hipster holocaust wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 am
What would Meaty have done?
She sat next to me during two other breaks. She’s 18.
Be sure to PM Meaty and let him know what boobs feel like.

Thumbs up, big guy!
Haha thanks. I’m sure she’s just being friendly. It would be nice if it annoyed meatgrease that black people feel like they can just talk to white people with impunity. I’m sure he’ll response with his favorite confused question mark smiley and say “im reasonable! I’m reasonable! I don’t hate individuals! Just entire cultures! Why can’t you see how smarrt I am!?”
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:23 pm
Glub wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:37 pm
cxwx wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:41 pm
hipster holocaust wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 am
What would Meaty have done?
She sat next to me during two other breaks. She’s 18.
Be sure to PM Meaty and let him know what boobs feel like.

Thumbs up, big guy!
Haha thanks. I’m sure she’s just being friendly. It would be nice if it annoyed meatgrease that black people feel like they can just talk to white people with impunity. I’m sure he’ll response with his favorite confused question mark smiley and say “im reasonable! I’m reasonable! I don’t hate individuals! Just entire cultures! Why can’t you see how smarrt I am!?”
Thumbs up until the horizon.
Make some mulattos.
Piss Meatgrease off with cum.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8832
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

cxwx wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:23 pm
Haha thanks. I’m sure she’s just being friendly.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



Meaty, is that you?
Post Reply