DR Jordan Peterson

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Pistol Whip »

He's inspired me over the last year and half. He's helped me face a lot of fears in life. Fuck all you people. Im not coming back to this place and all of you can eat a bag of dicks because that's honesty. Because if I'm not being honest then the alternative is far worse. His Rogan podcast today was the best one yet. Buh bye sissies🖕
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Chad »

fuck this Zionist cult figure and his marketable macho self-help. here's your hero. Joe Rogan is terrible too. Look at this wimpering worm who wants to tell you how to view daily life

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Well, you know, I'm sure he got Tujofa to clean his room.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

needing a master is one of the surest signs that you are not tough enough to swing it. The rise of Jordan Peterson is actually really funny, because while all these failures are reading his books, the world is going on without them and they will need a new master soon. Manhood in that sense is an utter joke

Do precisely what you want to do without burdening anyone else, that's my advice
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

It's not at all surprising that Peterson is successful, and with some of the stuff he says, I get the impression he knows exactly which buttons he has to push for the neckbearded basement dwellers to start cheering. Like the interview where he basically complains about crazy bitches who only act like crazy bitches because they know men won't punch them in the face, just in his usual pseudo-academic vernacular and with that soft-spoken Kermit voice. It's painfully transparent. He also repeats the same maybe three points endlessly in a thousand different variations, but that's to be expected from someone who is basically making a living as a Youtube/Patreon personality. You've got to produce the content your supporters want to see.

Youtube is now flooding my feed with videos from people who are smarter and more informed than Peterson taking apart his points, and I watch about one of them a day. They're fun, and I kind of appreciate the fact that he's provoked them into being made, somehow.

There's also one where Jim Jefferies actually makes him implode and backpedal on a claim within like ten seconds. Jim fucking Jefferies.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

Of course you're the kind of loser who needs a crackpot with an effeminate crybaby voice to tell you to clean your room and stand up straight.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

re: jim jefferies, it's not *super* surprising he could counterpunch a dimwit like peterson into oblivion; jefferies is fundamentally insightful while peterson literally cries about disney movies not having hero princes anymore

but yeah, peterson deals in the exact same "insightful" pabulum that other self-help gurus have traded in for decades, but done entirely through the lens of a gamergater. the only thing worse than peterson himself are the legions of peterson dipshits that, when somebody correctly calls out peterson on a factually bankrupt or logically insane claim, incessantly demand that people watch 74 minutes of other videos to get the "appropriate context"
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

big enough to throw light on the obvious disparities in modern life while tickling your audience's undeveloped racism and deep sense of failure. Racism they wouldn't even begin to understand, because Mr. Peterson's venture into the public eye surely has nothing to do with actual Racism. This guy Decries any sort of criticism of Israel, because he knows where his bread is buttered. He is safe, Fox News style boost for loser egos. He also serves the Jews and I hate his guts. Clean your room

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 am

Youtube is now flooding my feed with videos from people who are smarter and more informed than Peterson taking apart his points, and I watch about one of them a day. They're fun, and I kind of appreciate the fact that he's provoked them into being made, somehow.

There's also one where Jim Jefferies actually makes him implode and backpedal on a claim within like ten seconds. Jim fucking Jefferies.
Sounds like you need someone to spoon-feed you talking points before you can figure out your own opinion

very jordan peterson-esque actually
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:33 am

spoon-feed you talking points

you have a black belt in telling on yourself :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I did a trade with pistol whip (just CDR’s) over a decade ago and he never sent his half. I’m sure he just forgot.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Chad wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:27 amneeding a master is one of the surest signs that you are not tough enough to swing it. The rise of Jordan Peterson is actually really funny, because while all these failures are reading his books, the world is going on without them and they will need a new master soon. Manhood in that sense is an utter joke

Do precisely what you want to do without burdening anyone else, that's my advice
one of your greatest posts, Chad :cheers:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I think what he has to say regarding lack of direction in college/university students, and how talking with them about why they’re in school and setting small achievable goals massively decreases male dropout rates, if true, is beneficial and worthwhile, and I think taking that idea of setting small goals (“aim low !”) to get yourself out of ruts/depression can be helpful. Granted, neither of these ideas are even remotely close to original or complex, but that doesn’t make them invalid or untrue. It also doesn’t make the rest of what he says valid or true simply because part of it is. A lot of the conclusions he draws seem either unsubstantiated, illogical, naïve, or utopian. And it invariably makes me laff how he invariably gets emotional while relating whatever subject you can name to fuckin Pinocchio or Peter Pan.

Regardless of how you feel about Peterson, though, I find it truly hilarious how Tujofa took his message to be, “go tell the members of the message board that mocked you for a full decade you’re never coming back even though you’ve already been gone for years and no one even noticed.”
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:33 am
spacehamster wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 am

Sounds like you need someone to spoon-feed you talking points before you can figure out your own opinion

very jordan peterson-esque actually
Do you have some kind of scat fetish in addition to your latent homosexuality?

That's the only reason I can figure you keep coming back here knowing full well you're going to be shat on.

Or you're dumb.

You having a head full of fucking rocks is always an explanation when it comes to your champion-tier dipshitery.

Fuck the fuck off to anyone who ends sentences with "actually." That's such internet-only bitch shit.
Last edited by Glub on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:52 am
Chad wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:27 amneeding a master is one of the surest signs that you are not tough enough to swing it. The rise of Jordan Peterson is actually really funny, because while all these failures are reading his books, the world is going on without them and they will need a new master soon. Manhood in that sense is an utter joke

one of your greatest posts, Chad :cheers:
I'm going to second this being some strong shit.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

riley-o wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:38 pmA lot of the conclusions he draws seem either unsubstantiated, illogical, naïve, or utopian.
He calls himself a "clinical psychologist" and then mounts entire lectures on C.G. Jung. It's really kind of fascinating to me how that doesn't literally make his skull physically implode as his brain eats itself.

Anyway, I still think it's not the worst thing in the world that someone who at least pays lip service to the idea of scientific rigor and the notion that being an intellectual is actually a good thing is taking up so much space in the conservative echo chamber - I'll gladly take that over the raging anti-intellectualism that's otherwise rampant in that world. But what he's actually saying is still pants on head retarded, and as someone with a background in psychology, I have to say the ham-fisted way he arrives at his conclusions makes the rest of us look bad.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the idea that the left is laser focused on 'equality of outcome' is one of the more consistently overused and over stuffed staw men i've ever seen deployed by anyone.

his bible stuff is good! his close readings of Nietzsche are good too. he wouldn't be so fucking utterly parodic if he had any sense of humor about himself or literally anything. i'm a self mythologizing loon as much as the next guy but he is so regarding and self serious he makes prime delusion era henry rollins sound like carrot top. and his attempts at illustrative anecdotes are also almost always totally inane and embarrassing :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:13 pmhe makes prime delusion era henry rollins sound like carrot top
hahaha

can anyone summarize the lobster thing - I tried to figure it out once but the rabbit hole tricked me and I failed the quest
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Low self esteem? I have a PhD and hate women! Come with me...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the lobster thing is the incredibly stupid and attenuated conclusion that is as follows:

lobsters have a serotonin-based nervous system
lobsters have hierarchies
lobsters will get improved serotonin-based feedback if they are succeeding within the hierarchy
therefore, current human hierarchies are based on this same innate mechanism, not from without

this is, obviously, the dumbest bullshit reach of a conclusion you could take from those earlier facts, but hey, we're talking about a guy whose major audience had apoplectic meltdowns about ethics in gaming journalism
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:38 pm can anyone summarize the lobster thing - I tried to figure it out once but the rabbit hole tricked me and I failed the quest
I never bothered to fact check the serotonin thing because it's little more than an amusing factoid, but basically what he's saying is that lobsters get depressed when they lose a fight, and so therefore it's natural that hierarchies exist and everyone wants to be the top dog. It's all part of this ridiculous strawman argument where he insists that the "cultural marxists" (which is a fabricated bogeyman) believe that anyone who is more successful than someone else is an oppressor and there is no "success", just exploitation. He has a preposterously short-circuited understanding of what he calls post-modernism, probably because he's only ever had it explained to him by screaming college freshmen.

EDIT or what TF said. Sorry, I was cleaning my room.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

hope you swiffered, bucko
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

thanks guys

everything I know about science and philosophy suggests that will-to-power crustaceans are not only likely, but an inevitability

so I'm afraid I can't jump on the hatewagon in this case
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

he flirts with a Traditionally conservative mindset, While lacking the argumentative thrust to make it an actual thing or giving anything other than gutter appeal to his points. Are we supposed to be for Involuntary euthanasia now? tell me which lobsters are tough enough? he's also well in line with the neoconservative Outlook and this suits his target audience perfectly well, because they are assholes lacking intelligence who needed someone from above to make them nod in agreement
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I'm going to establish my own youtube/podcast/blog-based cult wherein I indoctrinate people to the revolutionary idea that shit that happens in nature doesn't necessarily inform on what we should be doing ethically/morally/societally... in fact, quite the contrary