Happy Independence Day

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Happy Independence Day

Post by cxwx »

Got laid off yesterday after 10 months. The company lost the entire project so that is a few hundred pink slips. The company is paying two months severance and will pay out any unused vacation time which for me was over 50 hours. I actually can’t look for another job as they would then terminate the pay out as we are all technically on leave of absence so essentially I will get paid for two months to be a bum. Maybe I should take this time to figure out what to do with the rest of my life or just drink myself to death.

Ill body
/
Ill will
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Re: Happy Independence Day

Post by Pistol Whip »

That makes me appreciate being stuck at work all day today.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You're at a weird crossroads where you're in your 40s and you haven't done anything with your life, so there's not a lot of good advice anyone can give you....getting a healthcare certificate from a CC is probably your best bet other than applying for a trade apprenticeship
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Still more dignity and compensation than fixing trails.
Best of luck.
If you need references or a loan, let me know.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:20 pm You're at a weird crossroads where you're in your 40s and you haven't done anything with your life, so there's not a lot of good advice anyone can give you....getting a healthcare certificate from a CC is probably your best bet other than applying for a trade apprenticeship
Replace 40s with:
late 20s (hopefully)
or
early 30w (pathetically)

and we more or less have Meatgrease.

The same offer of kindness applies to you as well, but with CW it's an act of friendship.

With you it's an act of pity, you fucking failure.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I saw some one at the grocery store wearing a literal helmet. Like an actual retard in a jofa helmet. The circle of life
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:24 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:20 pm You're at a weird crossroads where you're in your 40s and you haven't done anything with your life, so there's not a lot of good advice anyone can give you....getting a healthcare certificate from a CC is probably your best bet other than applying for a trade apprenticeship
Replace 40s with:
late 20s (hopefully)
or
early 30w (pathetically)

The same offer of kindness applies to you as well, but with CW it's an act of friendship.

I just turned 25
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:02 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:24 pm
Replace 40s with:
late 20s (hopefully)
or
early 30s (pathetically)

I just turned 25
You're close to being too old too be this much of a fag.

Unhappy belated birthday, you stupid, ugly, worthless shitbird.

You no doubt put Riley's cock in the top three slots of your birthday wish list.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Feeling nostalgic. I’m listening to the Riphead/Drogheda split that I traded with Dan behaving Badly for my copy of “celebrating 5 years of violence” because he didn’t have his own copy. I think I’m going to drink in the park while reading The Rules Of Attraction. It’s my first Brett Easton Ellis book. I don’t really get appeal, maybe someone can explain the lure. I really hate all the characters and hope they all fall into an industrial meatgrinder but maybe that’s the point. I hope I get arrested for public drunkenness and maybe some lady cop will shove her nightstick up my ass.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The milf from down the street is always real smiley and flirty. I think she remembers me when I was in a shitty cover band with 50 year old pot/coke heads. The guitar player was really good but a total fuck up and still works as a day laborer when he’s almost 50 even though he knows how to do custom tile setting but he wastes what little money he had smoking weed every day.

It’s awkward when she is smiling flirty in her soccer mom skimpy clothing while playing basketball with her teenage son who is 6’4”
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The milf from down the street is always real smiley and flirty. I think she remembers me when I was in a shitty cover band with 50 year old pot/coke heads. The guitar player was really good but a total fuck up and still works as a day laborer when he’s almost 50 even though he knows how to do custom tile setting but he wastes what little money he had smoking weed every day.

It’s awkward when she is smiling flirty in her soccer mom skimpy clothing while playing basketball with her teenage son who is 6’4”
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

How much money are we talking with severance?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:21 pm How much money are we talking with severance?
It would be full pay except I won’t be able to earn the perfect attendance bonus that I would always get. I’ve jerked off three times in the last 2 days, I guess I’m already bored as shit.

I’m living on easy street. I’ve got it all baby. The American Dream.
Ill body
/
Ill will