Ready player one, a true Jewish prism

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Ready player one, a true Jewish prism

Post by Chad »

this movie was everything... Flashy annoying Jewish insult to culture. Spielberg directed, just like my favorite movie Raiders of the lost Ark. Everything Lost and everything Game

the whole thing is very Kabbalistic, and I Will not retread those grounds except to say that every fantasy has an equal and opposite nightmare, and if you are a Gentile you are living in a very Jewish world

I have long had a fascination with evil; I was never a good child. Something was twisted. There was a window of time during which I was able to identify the issue. But I fell back into the worst part of it. I will tell you the desolation of the spirit is actually eternal. We are living in something so grotesque that it actually sends violent inauthenticity To your very spirit

each and every day we live under a Pulsa diNura so dark and complete that we just have to hope of Christ on the other side

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsa_diNura

Glub
Certified False.

Re: Ready player one, a true Jewish prism

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:33 pm We are living in something so grotesque that it actually sends violent inauthenticity To your very spirit

You have a way with words. :tup:
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Ready player one, a true Jewish prism

Post by cxwx »

What right have you to pray for me? I need no intercessor, I shall manage alone. The prayers of a wretch I might accept, but no one else’s, not even a saint’s. I cannot bear your bothering about my salvation. If I apprehend salvation and flee it, your prayers are merely an indiscretion. Invest them elsewhere; in any case, we do not serve the same gods. If mine are impotent, there is every reason to believe yours are no less so. Even assuming they are as you imagine them, they would still lack the power to cure me of a horror older than my memory.
Ill body
/
Ill will