for all the dead

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:34 pm

all the ones I disliked or didn't care about...

schrag, the truck icon guy, the red haired hockey guy, the two known suicides

You have to know that life is punishment and death can only be worse...

In dante's inferno we see the gravity of shame...but even there, being remembered is good

I remember Sarah, who killed herself...I remember Greg, who shot heroin...I remember George, who drank til his organs failed

I remember them in defiance of life and preparation for my own death

postaddiction
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2458
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 am

What's the board bodycount at now?
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:25 am

when I got there it was all still and Sunday-like, and hot and sunshiny; the hands was gone to the fields; and there was them kind of faint dronings of bugs and flies in the air that makes it seem so lonesome and like everybody’s dead and gone; and if a breeze fans along and quivers the leaves it makes you feel mournful, because you feel like it’s spirits whispering—spirits that’s been dead ever so many years—and you always think they’re talking about you. As a general thing it makes a body wish he was dead, too, and done with it all.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
User avatar
aeser
Certified False.
Posts: 1229
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:12 am
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:56 am

Speaking of dying, my dad just died the day before yesterday. sucks.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61796
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:36 pm

sorry dude
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:04 pm

A paternal aunt died about 2 weeks ago. I hadn’t seen her in about 25 years. It reminded me of how much I hate my father.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2920
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:11 pm

postaddiction wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 am
What's the board bodycount at now?
More dead than currently active
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:56 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:11 pm
postaddiction wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 am
What's the board bodycount at now?
More dead than currently active
Remember when you made fun of toilet fleets dead grandmother? Feel free to join them. I hope you rot in whatever aryan pagan warrior hell you believe in. Fuck you cunt.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
Jimm O' Lation
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:18 am

cxwx wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:56 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:11 pm
postaddiction wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 am
What's the board bodycount at now?
More dead than currently active
Remember when you made fun of toilet fleets dead grandmother? Feel free to join them. I hope you rot in whatever aryan pagan warrior hell you believe in. Fuck you cunt.
slam your fists against the wall, tubbo.it's the only thing you'll ever do about anything :lol: you are the worst poster ever.
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:18 am
cxwx wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:56 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:11 pm
postaddiction wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 am
What's the board bodycount at now?
More dead than currently active
Remember when you made fun of toilet fleets dead grandmother? Feel free to join them. I hope you rot in whatever aryan pagan warrior hell you believe in. Fuck you cunt.
slam your fists against the wall, tubbo.it's the only thing you'll ever do about anything :lol: you are the worst poster ever.
Yup that’s me.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
Glub
Inhale/Exhale
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:18 am
cxwx wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:56 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:11 pm
postaddiction wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 am
What's the board bodycount at now?
More dead than currently active
Remember when you made fun of toilet fleets dead grandmother? Feel free to join them. I hope you rot in whatever aryan pagan warrior hell you believe in. Fuck you cunt.
slam your fists against the wall, tubbo.it's the only thing you'll ever do about anything :lol: you are the worst poster ever.
Just to clarify, you're on the side of the fag that was a cocksucker in regard to TF's granny?

That's not a good side to be on.

You should join the rest of us on Team Meatgrease Is A Humorless, Dimwitted, Wholly Unappealing Failure.

He's also a closeted homosexual, but our team shirts didn't have the space for that.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
kevin hash
Keep it thick...
Posts: 523
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Im way worse when it comes to posting.

The only motherfucker im glad is dead is goatus. That guy was a piece of shit.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14740
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:43 pm

Is goatus really dead? Why do you say that he was a piece of shit?
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11579
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:56 pm

pro Goatus
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38654
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:58 am

Yeah never had a problem with Goatus, enjoyed his posts

I think it was confirmed he died, but who knows what’s real
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14740
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:52 pm

nailedrightin
schrag
skullfarmer
fatlapse
lord abortion
amelia
blump
goatus
mike13?

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Seth Putnam
Josh Martin
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Better at internetting than you.
Posts: 2289
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:16 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:43 pm
Is goatus really dead? Why do you say that he was a piece of shit?
There's never really been much talk of it, I think it was left alone at the time out of respect. Several people here have confirmed it.

I don't think anyone disliked him, I really really liked that dude :(
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38654
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm

Bungvox JUST finished saying how much he disliked Goatus.
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Better at internetting than you.
Posts: 2289
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 pm

I thought he was joking or something?
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
Jimm O' Lation
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:34 am

Goatus was one of the funniest posters.he always made fun of spacehamsters brain farts.

like, um, you know i um, maybe like uhh you know umm like you know you know youknowyouknowyouknow

you're black if you don't remember that
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:00 pm

I remember goatus’ girl friend cumming all over his bed and he had a dollar bill next to the wet spot to show proportion.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
ghost boner
By this point, I (faints)
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:04 pm

goatus did rule pretty good
formerly ghost boner
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:12 pm

I think I’m the only board member who’s never even tried coke, smack, acid. I just keep my addictions to booze and spaghetti sauce.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14740
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:15 pm

i've never even smoked pot
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Post Reply