Most annoyed/offended people have been with your music

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Most annoyed/offended people have been with your music

Post by Foot Foot »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:53 pm
Foot Foot wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 am in 2007 Lee (Communion guitarist [RIP]) and I briefly had a trollish harsh noise side project called Lorazepanzram. we played one show (Protestant, Buckshot Facelift, Omicron) at the Rockstar Bar in Brooklyn. the bartender that night pretty much openly hated every single band that played ("worst show i've ever seen" i heard him say to a lady at the bar), but he made it a point to tell us directly how we "physically hurt" him, going so far as to get in Lee face's about it.
Was this the same gig where half of the crowd were Hasidic Jews watching soccer quietly at the bar with their backs to the stage while someone in a gorilla costume played guitar?
possibly... those Rockstar Bar shows all kind of blend together for me.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Foot Foot wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:09 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:53 pm
Foot Foot wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 am in 2007 Lee (Communion guitarist [RIP]) and I briefly had a trollish harsh noise side project called Lorazepanzram. we played one show (Protestant, Buckshot Facelift, Omicron) at the Rockstar Bar in Brooklyn. the bartender that night pretty much openly hated every single band that played ("worst show i've ever seen" i heard him say to a lady at the bar), but he made it a point to tell us directly how we "physically hurt" him, going so far as to get in Lee face's about it.
Was this the same gig where half of the crowd were Hasidic Jews watching soccer quietly at the bar with their backs to the stage while someone in a gorilla costume played guitar?
possibly... those Rockstar Bar shows all kind of blend together for me.
I miss that fuckin place :cry:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:26 pm I miss that fuckin place :cry:
except for the cunting PA never working, those were my favorite shows i ever played.