Where are they now?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
The Arsonist
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 am
Location: Same as it ever was...

Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:14 pm

Remember that guy who who went by the handle "Sexual Side FX"? Does anyone know who he was? Is by he still here?
There was also someone who responded by calling himself "Sexual Side FX Tab Key" because the guy would begin every one of his posts with an indentation.

Board nostalgia?

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:07 pm

Last I remember he was banned by lord hammer curls and that was about it
There are no more tickets to the funeral

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14259
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:26 pm

niledeathmetalgodz

User avatar
The Arsonist
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 am
Location: Same as it ever was...

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:26 pm

I also remember how that same Sexual Side FX guy joined some "rape survivor" group, and he would copy paste all these rape stories to the board.

Whatever happened to Molestor Stallone?

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:00 am

The Arsonist wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:26 pm
I also remember how that same Sexual Side FX guy joined some "rape survivor" group, and he would copy paste all these rape stories to the board.

Whatever happened to Molestor Stallone?
Probably in jail for too many DUIs
There are no more tickets to the funeral

Jimm O' Lation
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:12 am

The Arsonist wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:14 pm
Sexual Side FX

that was you on the old forum.nice attempt at "hey does anyone remember me"

User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1976
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:52 am

The Arsonist wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:26 pm
I also remember how that same Sexual Side FX guy joined some "rape survivor" group, and he would copy paste all these rape stories to the board.
I remember the username, but that's it. I don't think I remember this happening.
The Arsonist wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:26 pm
Whatever happened to Molestor Stallone?
I think he just kinda vanished. He went through a couple of odd phases, like getting really into fighting game arcade stick culture, and then getting really into bling rap culture. THEN HE WAS GONE.
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

User avatar
The Arsonist
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 am
Location: Same as it ever was...

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:04 pm

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:12 am
The Arsonist wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:14 pm
Sexual Side FX

that was you on the old forum.nice attempt at "hey does anyone remember me"
Ok.
I always thought that Sexual Side FX was one of Bored's early accounts.

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:20 pm

The Arsonist wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:04 pm
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:12 am
The Arsonist wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:14 pm
Sexual Side FX

that was you on the old forum.nice attempt at "hey does anyone remember me"
Ok.
I always thought that Sexual Side FX was one of Bored's early accounts.
Bored’s mom killed his dad and then he fucked a fat chick.
There are no more tickets to the funeral

User avatar
The Arsonist
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 am
Location: Same as it ever was...

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:07 pm

cxwx wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:20 pm
The Arsonist wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:04 pm
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:12 am
The Arsonist wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:14 pm
Sexual Side FX

that was you on the old forum.nice attempt at "hey does anyone remember me"
Ok.
I always thought that Sexual Side FX was one of Bored's early accounts.
Bored’s mom killed his dad and then he fucked a fat chick.
Everyone grieves/mourns in their own way.

User avatar
The Arsonist
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 am
Location: Same as it ever was...

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:08 pm

How about Ragman... what happened to him?

Post Reply