Leaving social media?!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: Leaving social media?!

Post by postaddiction »

featherboa wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:31 pm I'll be someone's sponsor if they want
You can get me free strings and cheap guitars?
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I had a facebook account that i created back in nursing school with the name "Kevin Kevin Kevin". I didn't use it much, back in school it was the only way some younger classmates would communicate. I used it now for events and trolling my neighborhood group. Well, I engaged in a back and forth with an "all lives matter" lady a few houses down and must have been reported for that. When I checked to see what she said overnight Facebook wouldn't let me login without uploading a scan of my ID and asked me to change my name. I think they deactivated my account, but I'm not going to upload anything just so I can delete my account.

So I uploaded a picture of my middle finger.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Hahahaha
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:32 am I had a facebook account that i created back in nursing school with the name "Kevin Kevin Kevin". I didn't use it much, back in school it was the only way some younger classmates would communicate. I used it now for events and trolling my neighborhood group. Well, I engaged in a back and forth with an "all lives matter" lady a few houses down and must have been reported for that. When I checked to see what she said overnight Facebook wouldn't let me login without uploading a scan of my ID and asked me to change my name. I think they deactivated my account, but I'm not going to upload anything just so I can delete my account.

So I uploaded a picture of my middle finger.
Where’s the fucking barcode tattoo!!??? You blew a golden opportunity.
Ill body
/
Ill will