Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

Boring, shitty movie

the only film ever scared me was eyes wide shut

this is unforgivably trite

"horror" ... as if retarded americans needed more than their reality
cxwx
I like to smell things.

Thu May 16, 2019 12:52 am

Everything for you has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you beEverything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it cause you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)