Best fast food burger?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:38 am

Outside grill burgers properly seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and cayenne powder beats the fuck out of anything. Not enough people seem to have their shit together enough to also flatten the patties to the same proportion as fast food/premade burgers, and it saddens me when I see the big fat misshaped half-assed bland patties thrown on straight after taking off the grocery plastic.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:43 am

Whataburger double meat double cheese is pretty much unstoppable.
NIGEL GARAGE
Yeest

Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:44 pm

HAVE ANY IF YOU AMERICAN DUDES TRIED THE IMPOSSIBLE WOPPER!????!!!!!!!!!

IFS YET TO ARRUVE IN THE MONGDOM OF BREXIT BUT IM ANTICIPATING SOME REAL YUMMY VEGAN TREATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I BET ERIK THE KALORIE KILLER HAS DEVOURED A HANDFUL OF SAID A
SAVOURY SANDWICH HAVE UIU M8!!!?!!!!!!!!!

:). :) :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!
ghost boner
By this point, I (faints)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am

i dont think they have those yet. but i have tried the carls jr beyond burger and i gotta say its pretty good. pretty close to meat taste/consistency. what really rages are the beyond tacos at del taco though. theyre even greasy! but both those items are like twice the price of normal so i only got them once
formerly ghost boner
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:23 am

The original White Castle, hands down. No cheese, no jalopies, no nothing but the bun-ensliming onion grease, off-center glob of ketchup, and the lonely pickle. When the cravings strike there is nothing better, fast food-wise, anyway.

A good fallback is a Whopper... no mayo (mayo on a burger??? GET SHOT) and extra extra EXTRA pickles. More pickles than seem burgerly possible is what I'm driving at. Maybe I should just order a handful of pickles on a bun and skip the middlemeat.

But for a home-made treat, try this: Start by sauteing sliced onions in butter until nicely browned. Season the ground beef with a little salt and pepper (or not, your choice) and grill a nicely formed patty until it nears your desired doneness. About a minute before completion, top patty with a few slices of cooked bacon and a slab of stilton cheese. Layer both sides of the bun with cooked onions, throw the burg between, and enjoy the food of the gods. No wait, not gods. Men can make this. The food of men. REAL MENS
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:55 am

Good call on the pickles, I wanna go to this spot so bad. Hello sodium OD

https://m.yelp.com/biz/elsies-haddon-township
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:12 am

:?
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
ghost boner
By this point, I (faints)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:42 am

i love cheese and onion but that might be too much cheese and onion
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
One Of Many Accounts

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:01 pm

Toxicarius wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:23 am
But for a home-made treat, try this: Start by sauteing sliced onions in butter until nicely browned. Season the ground beef with a little salt and pepper (or not, your choice) and grill a nicely formed patty until it nears your desired doneness. About a minute before completion, top patty with a few slices of cooked bacon and a slab of stilton cheese. Layer both sides of the bun with cooked onions, throw the burg between, and enjoy the food of the gods. No wait, not gods. Men can make this. The food of men. REAL MENS
Just to be totally clear, the onions are a totally separate pan from the burger right?

This sounds pretty fucking enticing, although I'm struggling to maintain faith in a man whose ideal takeout burger is BUN AN PATTY ONLY :brokenheart:
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..