to be or not to be

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Re: to be or not to be

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

Still lurking around and grateful for this board's continued existence and all of Leon's hard work and farts.
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

YOUR POWER HAS FADED JOHNLAPSE

NOW I AM THE MOD AND YOU ARE NORMAL
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

You’ll always have bed to sleep in at my place Doad. Even if we both barely fit in it.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

It’s my fault Pisscubes stopped posting.

I had PMed him asking if he could share the footage he had of his unfinished Seth Putnam documentary because I’m a fucking doofus and he said sure he could dig it up but it’s really not that great, I said I’d still like to see it.

About a week goes by and he messages me back really upset. In the process of looking for that footage he realized had lost something else really Important to him. I was kind of in shock that my request had caused this to happen. I felt like a total shit heel, like I had invaded his personal space. Him being asked by a stranger he doesn’t even know to look for something causing grief. I said as much and he rebuffed he saying he was actually glad I brought it up otherwise he wouldn’t have realized he had lost what ever that other thing was. I still felt like a total asshole. It was around this time he stopped posting.

TL;DR, I accidentally killed Pisscubes.

Also. Worsethanusless Aaron is a real deal bad ass mother fucker.

I had asked him if he could rip an album from an obscure band that I had one release of. Some time passed and I figured he had forgot about it or had better things to do. Then one day my inbox comes back and he had not only done a high quality rip of the album ( I think he even did two albums) but had some high quality scans directly from the CD booklet as there is virtually nil info about this band online. A real class act.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

The Real MPD wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:57 pm im pretty sure Goatus and Mike Green are anticipating my rating of this Swamp Thing show.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Jerrod
git help.

Post by Jerrod »

Awwww, look. We're all posting in the same place again.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

barelylegalbarolo wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:31 pm So I've never posted before, but I have been lurking for over 20 years since it was the relapse board and everyone made fun of how fat pat was(at least that's how I remembered it). Through the years this board has brought enrichment in many aspects on my life pertaining to the artistic part of my personality that would not have been nurtured without the aid of people into metal. It has not been just music, but literature, television, movies, art, video games, and the countless other more artistic subjects that you don't get exposed to if you don't have a built in community outside of the mainstream interests. This board helped me decide to pursue a career in wine(hence the name as pretentious as it is) instead of my major of economics as I wanted to play music and still have a sustainable income. I know things have been slowing down but there is still conversation that happens on this board worth having and reading. Thanks for listening to my two cents, and I hope I will continue to be able to read all the opinions this board has to offer, no matter the view point(there has sometimes been an obsession with rather larger women, that while I appreciate a big ass, may have had ass a bit too much for me to handle, hence the diverting view point). Thanks for listening to me ramble, I just got done with a 14 hour day but felt it was important to voice my opinion.
50 post rule, FAGGOT

:what: :immediateresponsetothurberpost:

:gong:
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ray wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:09 am
barelylegalbarolo wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:31 pm So I've never posted before, but I have been lurking for over 20 years since it was the relapse board and everyone made fun of how fat pat was(at least that's how I remembered it). Through the years this board has brought enrichment in many aspects on my life pertaining to the artistic part of my personality that would not have been nurtured without the aid of people into metal. It has not been just music, but literature, television, movies, art, video games, and the countless other more artistic subjects that you don't get exposed to if you don't have a built in community outside of the mainstream interests. This board helped me decide to pursue a career in wine(hence the name as pretentious as it is) instead of my major of economics as I wanted to play music and still have a sustainable income. I know things have been slowing down but there is still conversation that happens on this board worth having and reading. Thanks for listening to my two cents, and I hope I will continue to be able to read all the opinions this board has to offer, no matter the view point(there has sometimes been an obsession with rather larger women, that while I appreciate a big ass, may have had ass a bit too much for me to handle, hence the diverting view point). Thanks for listening to me ramble, I just got done with a 14 hour day but felt it was important to voice my opinion.
50 post rule, FAGGOT

:what: :immediateresponsetothurberpost:

:gong:
Ill body
/
Ill will
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

I know this place isn't as popular as it used to be, but I'm glad it's still around. I'll always have a soft spot in my cold, dead heart for messageboard culture.

Also, I really need to start dropping by more often. Sup fags?
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Please let us live
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

With all those old accounts coming back weve probably tripled our traffic here! Hope you all keep posting
formerly ghost boner
TheMooretician
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish

Post by TheMooretician »

We cannot die