humblebrag thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15142
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:11 pm

vern listen to me

she has 4 kids because she's so hot
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:22 pm

What's the issue here? Wrap your dick up and stab her in the ovaries.

Fuck that dinner and movie shit though.
Invite her over and get up in her belly. Repeat for as long as she'll tolerate it.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15142
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Glub wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:22 pm
What's the issue here? Wrap your dick up and stab her in the ovaries.

Fuck that dinner and movie shit though.
Invite her over and get up in her belly. Repeat for as long as she'll tolerate it.
:lol: or this

wrap thrice

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
SERBIZ
Posts: 2049
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:50 pm

Image
Apoplexy that fixes its own distortion
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:14 pm

i know i should still try and just bone but i might really just leave this chick alone. as fatbus said the 4 kids thing is nuts. and ive been to her house they are all hyper as shit. i havent talked to her today and i dont think i will anymore. i feel like im going behind my friends back and i just cant do that, even for hot ass girl pussy. fuck it. single forever
formerly ghost boner
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:23 pm

ghost boner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:14 pm
i know i should still try and just bone but i might really just leave this chick alone. as fatbus said the 4 kids thing is nuts. and ive been to her house they are all hyper as shit. i havent talked to her today and i dont think i will anymore. i feel like im going behind my friends back and i just cant do that, even for hot ass girl pussy. fuck it. single forever
You only live once.
Do not pass up the chance to beat her guts in.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:34 pm

On the other hand that is very sound advice...
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62015
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:25 pm

oh wow what a story unfolding before us. initially I was like "vernon shouldn't post that here - it's just a straight up brag" but then your update post made it sound like she was using you to get to your friend, and then I was like "oh, he's in the clear because he bragged and NOW he is being humbled". but she still wants to hang out with you. if you end up fucking this chick (which you totally should), you probably shouldn't post about it in here. but then again she's probably going to manage to get pregnant no matter how hard to try to prevent it, so there's still a path towards humility. carry on, I guess.
ghost boner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:56 am
also, work shy?
I think that asshole was calling you lazy.
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23446
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:07 pm

137 guests rooting for vern
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Ross - to be honest I thought a humblebrag was just a normal brag haha. Guess I didnt factor in the first word. Like the idiot I am. Oh and shit goes down between us I am absolutely posting it here. Fuck you and your rules! Also that's what I was saying about being lazy? Does this guy know that putting up fence in the middle of the desert in august requires quite the amount of work. Not even counting the 18 pack I put down the night before?

Kev- wtf!!! How are there this many guests???
formerly ghost boner
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Update: been talking to her all day. She just asked about if I've talked to friend (assuming about her and I talking to each other) I said no I havent seen him today, which is true, and I'm all bummed like dammit she did just want talk about dude. Then she said shes bummed I didnt tell her he wasnt home cause she would've come over with her homegirl. Then I remembered she wanted me to talk to him about her and I talking to each other and how I'm not trying to go behind his back. I dunno. Seems cool to me so far. Totally gonna try and get shits done. Sorry I took over this thread. Just thought you guys would like ups on this sitch
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62015
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:33 pm

ghost boner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:37 pm
Kev- wtf!!! How are there this many guests???
I'm clocking BING-BOT. gtfo!!!
ghost boner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:37 pm
Fuck you and your rules!
you sound just like BING-BOT
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:45 pm

More like bing NOT
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62015
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:55 pm

hahaha

here's a real humblebrag from my stupid life for you:
I fucking hate it when I'm trying to write a grant proposal, researching a new field, and I have so many tabs open in chrome that the regular tab icons become smaller than the "pinned" tab icons
the bragging happens in the subtext. on the surface I'm complaining, but the implication is that I really just want to tell everyone that I am a very fancy/smart scientist with so many tabs.

one terrible one that fell SO flat recently was a full-of-himself prof tweeting something like "me when I try to take care of all the new emails in my inbox" and then there was a gif of some cat-whack-a-mole thing where the cats keep popping up. so he's whining about this task that's annoying to him, but the subtext is that he wants everyone to know how many emails he gets. (it's one of the only tweets from this guy that nobody "like"d.) the more pathetic the "brag" part (who cares if you get emails, dude), the more satisfying it is to accuse someone of sneakily bragging about it.

people complaining about traveling so much is another classic. or having too many friends, social engagements, etc.

it's really not something one can do intentionally, which is why you're slightly better than bing bot and also why this thread was always doomed. also the guy who coined the term killed himself.
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:02 pm

I think that last sentence made me happier than anything in a very long time
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62015
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:02 pm

also, what I did in my above post is - in the vernacular - known as vernsplaining
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5727
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:01 am

this season of the board has some decent moments
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:51 pm

I agree! Thanks for helping mr boa

We're all in this together

Vern I hope you get whatever you want out of that crazy situation 😄
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:11 pm

Welp. Humbled to shit. I wish I was gay
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62015
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:14 pm

sorry man :rhug:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
a world of no
Olde Timer
Posts: 5036
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 am

I finally tried out a tube screamer and now i understand the hype. playing skill +1 due to tone.
User avatar
Joe Buck
Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-ka
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:13 pm

ghost boner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:27 pm
Update: been talking to her all day. She just asked about if I've talked to friend (assuming about her and I talking to each other) I said no I havent seen him today, which is true, and I'm all bummed like dammit she did just want talk about dude. Then she said shes bummed I didnt tell her he wasnt home cause she would've come over with her homegirl. Then I remembered she wanted me to talk to him about her and I talking to each other and how I'm not trying to go behind his back. I dunno. Seems cool to me so far. Totally gonna try and get shits done. Sorry I took over this thread. Just thought you guys would like ups on this sitch
What would Ben do?
cxwx
SERBIZ
Posts: 2049
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:56 pm

a world of no wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 am
I finally tried out a tube screamer and now i understand the hype. playing skill +1 due to tone.
Ibanez or Maxon? TS9 or 808?
Apoplexy that fixes its own distortion
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
a world of no
Olde Timer
Posts: 5036
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:21 pm

cxwx wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:56 pm
a world of no wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 am
I finally tried out a tube screamer and now i understand the hype. playing skill +1 due to tone.
Ibanez or Maxon? TS9 or 808?
808 BYOC build into a JMP 2204. Can't not ACxDC.
cxwx
SERBIZ
Posts: 2049
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Sounds sick
Apoplexy that fixes its own distortion
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Post Reply