anyone know any murderers?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: anyone know any murderers?

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:50 pm Anyone know any non-military killers of humans?
Don’t be coy nurse Kitchel. Why don’t we NOT make this distinction. One of my ex bosses who was in Afghanistan or Iraq ( LOL, hard to remember where exactly when we obliterate people in so many places ) told a tale of snapping a guys neck with his bare hands. The other guy rammed a knife through his hand. My boss was over there when he was only 18 and is in his mid twenties now. He was young dumb and full of patriotic cum. Now he hates war. I asked him what was the precise moment he changed his mind. “I was the only one of my friends to come back alive”

Or better yet, who here knows a COP who has used lethal force and how did it effect them.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I'm "acquaintances" (show/bar buddies?) with a dude who threw someone down a flight of stairs in a fight, broke the other dude's neck, and got a few years for manslaughter I believe.

When he got out he worked in kitchens eventually rising the ranks to head chef at a gourmet place downtown. His last Facebook post was a clip of himself presenting one of his signature dishes on The Food Network, good for him :pizza:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I think a youth pastor DUI'd someone with his car, but maybe that was a rumor; They don't just let you out of jail when you find the lord.
Image Certified Poster
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

It matters how white you are
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:18 pm It matters how white you are
Correct, it matters how many crimes you've committed previously
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:38 pm
You mean like this poor son of a bitch?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalief_Browder

Considering you’ve actually admitted to shop lifting in your youth it’s a shame you weren’t sent to gitmo’
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Don't worry, lil' lady, as we've established in another thread, the Glubs of the world will happily pay more than our fair share of taxes so that your non-contributing ass can afford to have police to cower behind when the Big Bad Blacks threaten you.

No need to worry about the mean ol' coloureds. Run along back to 16Chan now and play with your little chinless friends.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:11 pm
Don't worry, lil' lady, as we've established in another thread, the Glubs of the world will happily pay more than our fair share of taxes so that your non-contributing ass can afford to have police to cower behind when the Big Bad Blacks threaten you.

No need to worry about the mean ol' coloureds. Run along back to 16Chan now and play with your little chinless friends.
The most hilarious part of this is that the average person pays about $47 a year in taxes towards welfare while dumping hundreds into the pentagon. But meatlease claimed he was against Jewish usury capitalism anyway. Funny how he never spells out his convoluted belief system into any greater detail other than black man = bad.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:15 pm
Glub wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:11 pm

The most hilarious part of this is that the average person pays about $47 a year in taxes towards welfare while dumping hundreds into the pentagon. But meatlease claimed he was against Jewish usury capitalism anyway. Funny how he never spells out his convoluted belief system into any greater detail other than black man = bad.

Please don't tempt him into explaining his "convoluted belief system" to us; we wouldn't want to risk being red pilled.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

d. hellion probably knew one or two
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

mcdade
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I wonder if steel toe killed anyone yet.

Or codec
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Did codec seem like the violent type? I remember he was just like... a lonely dude. I think some people tried to give him advice and some people made fun of him a lot for not getting laid, which in retrospect was probably also true of like 80% of the people posting at the time...

He had a date over to his house and made stouffers something or other right?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 pm Did codec seem like the violent type? I remember he was just like... a lonely dude. I think some people tried to give him advice and some people made fun of him a lot for not getting laid, which in retrospect was probably also true of like 80% of the people posting at the time...

He had a date over to his house and made stouffers something or other right?
I remember he eventually found someone that would let him ejaculate inside her and lived happily whenever after. I remember a post he made about being stood up in a bar and throwing a stool or beer mug across the bar was probably the most overtly violent thing he posted.

I’m sure much more psychotic people have posted over the years I’m forgetting about.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

We've definitely had some problem children here, that's for sure :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I didn’t witness it but SPAM going off on Angel Breath in an AIM chat or something was said to be extremely disturbing.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I recorded SPAM's band many years later and he was very remorseful about that and did grow up into a cool dude.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
AskForRaffo
DO THE DEW!

Post by AskForRaffo »

Back in the day I went to a few shows with a couple of these fine fellas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beasts_of_Satan
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

the awesome Assassin wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:53 am Does Bored still post here...
His mom did it
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Not a murder but one of my high school friend's mom's killed someone in a car accident when we were 18/19. She's a sweet lady, I think some woman tried to turn on red out of a Stop & Shop parking lot but she didn't look both ways and the mom plowed into the woman's car and killed her. That's the only one I can think of.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
godofdeadlydeath

Chigurh wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:07 am I went to school with a guy who murdered someone when he was in his early twenties, and is currently doing twenty-plus years. He and another guy kidnapped a rival drug dealer, holding him at gun-point. They tortured him by setting his genitals on fire, apparently shot him several times, and finally actually killed him by locking him in the back of a car, and setting the car on fire. Allegedly he stole $20,000 worth of ecstasy pills from the dealer they worked for. What's funny is, at school he was a really nice kid, laid back and easy going and friendly. Nobody could believe it when they heard what he'd done.
There was a dude on I Am A Killer who sounds very much like that guy, at least personality-wise. The murder was different, though. That show really fucked me up.

godofdeadlydeath

This lawyer was the father of another kid I went to high school with. He was always kind of a try-hard loser, but I really felt bad for the poor sack after this story broke our Freshman year. https://ssristories.org/defense-attorne ... idnapping/

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:20 am Not a murder but one of my high school friend's mom's killed someone in a car accident when we were 18/19. She's a sweet lady, I think some woman tried to turn on red out of a Stop & Shop parking lot but she didn't look both ways and the mom plowed into the woman's car and killed her. That's the only one I can think of.
I’m pretty sure we’re talking about people with the psychological profile of someone who is capable of intentionally ending another persons life. Not a traffic accident.
Ill body
/
Ill will
BUSINESS
Gear in the Machine

Post by BUSINESS »

yeah.

*breathes intensely*

me.

with my riffs.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I wouldn’t be surprised if Steel Toe has killed one or more people considering he openly talked about raping a younger girl when he was an 11 year old boy. Assuming it wasn’t another one of his tall tales.
Ill body
/
Ill will