Re: stuff that happens when you get older

Post by copstache »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:25 am
copstache wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:14 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:13 pmsciatica
ugh tell me about it
do you take anything

mines gone up to a nonstop 7 when its really bad
best thing I've been able to find was trying a million stretches I looked up until I found ones that target the right areas. doesn't make it go away but can really lessen it
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

i have a different ass problems and you people are really cloggin up my youtube search results.
Image Certified Poster
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

riley-o wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:25 am How are you guys able to still be tricked by this level of trolling :lol:
:fonz:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

my favorite new game : ingrown hair or testicular cancer?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

I'm reluctant to talk about it because I'm on testosterone shots and it's an unfair advantage. I know it is, because I've had it for almost 8 years now. It speeds up recovery and makes tough exercise easier, and tough exercise is what it takes to really beat shit like sciatica and a thrown back. I've had so many crippling injuries that I thought I would never recover from, and I am way more prone to them on testosterone too, just because of the increased everyday physicality. Shit is crazy, but I love it. I run circles around people half my age, and still live pretty turbo. Favorite lyrics for testosterone life = Death Grips

Wife started testosterone pellets a little over a year ago and now we are an elite perv couple like never before. She also likes other health spa drugs like B12 shots and fat burners, so I get to fuck with that stuff too.
Coworker/bandmate has a second job assisting a weed and mushroom concentrate guy, so I been fuckin with that stuff too. Microdosed on psilocybin for new years, it was a nice little mental reset.

Collagen peptides have been the biggest lifesaver for my thrashed ass joints. There were times that I was so desperate for relief that I would eat the cartilage from chicken wings and spareribs. Takes 2 to 4 scoops a day, and several cans in to start feeling the healing, but it's definitely made a big difference for me and is a permanent addition to my diet now.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

A big can of collage powder ended up at my house somehow(?). I tried it, it's pretty gross even though it says "completely benign" or whatever on the tin. Are you saying it'll make my knuckles stop hurting?
I feel like I gave myself arthritis by starting rock climbing in my dotage.
I can't fit my wedding ring on anymore :lol:
Image Certified Poster
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Sleeping with a mouth guard is pretty fucking annoying.
Ill body
/
Ill will
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

Post by abdominalpillaging »

Fucking ear and nose hair just growing all crazy.
i like to dissect women
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

featherboa wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:00 pm A big can of collage powder ended up at my house somehow(?). I tried it, it's pretty gross even though it says "completely benign" or whatever on the tin. Are you saying it'll make my knuckles stop hurting?
I feel like I gave myself arthritis by starting rock climbing in my dotage.
I can't fit my wedding ring on anymore :lol:
I don't want to say it's just the one thing working but yeah it should help some. I do ninja smoothies every day with coffee and veggies, whole ginger and turmeric root chunks, and lots of other powders and shit (protein, creatine, spirulina, power greens, flax, chia seeds, kelp, collagen etc).
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I've been eating collagen and ginger in the name of joint pain science-stition... can't really tell if it's working

I'll never forget the gal I once worked with who was from china and said that in shanghai if you had joint pain you'd eat a boiled cat
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Even though me knees feel and sound like fucking Velcro, I feel like I’m in much less pain than most of you bastards. I’ve been taking four flights of stairs up work in the morning lately. Not sure if this will improve or greatly diminish my health now.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:59 pm I've been eating collagen and ginger in the name of joint pain science-stition... can't really tell if it's working

I'll never forget the gal I once worked with who was from china and said that in shanghai if you had joint pain you'd eat a boiled cat
I'll try anything and everything I guess. Still need to add bone broth to my diet.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

I want to jack off but I dont feel like it.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:59 pm I've been eating collagen and ginger in the name of joint pain science-stition... can't really tell if it's working

In shanghai if you were feeling mildly peckish between lunch and dinner time you'd eat a boiled cat
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:41 pm

In shanghai if you were feeling mildly peckish between lunch and dinner time you'd eat a boiled cat
When meatgrease feels mildly peckish I suspect he eats an unboiled dick.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

CHINESE MAAM
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

collagen nvv
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Collagen? The extracellular jew? No thanks... :roll:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Geeheeb wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:54 pmcollagen nvv
I stayed with some hawaiians in hawaii for a week once just after highschool and I'll never forget these words of wisdom from the host:

It's already dead, bu. Just grind da cow.
Image Certified Poster
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Case of bone broth just arrived, it will be my new ramen/noodlebowl water, getting consumed semi to daily.

I've had tennis elbow in multiple spots on both arms, dodgy/fucked up hip sockets, sciatica more than once, blown lower back/pinched discs, wrist and ankle sprains, cracked a heel, dented a shin, shot both shoulders on separate occasions, and I just keep reforming like a terminator. Had a severed nerve or something, I don't even know now, in my front left thigh, that caused a numbness that lasted several years, even that seems to have healed. Right now I have no pain anywhere above a 3, and I have to strain to get it up to that.
I'm still in a place where pullups cost me progress on the elbows, but I'm hoping to be past it soon. Either way I'm going to end up like the Dethklok song.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Chiropractor every other week... Massage every Sunday... Therapist every Monday... Gym and stretching every morning before work.... Stretching again after work... Quit drinking around 4 years ago... 15/15 of thc/cbd oil before bed helps me sleep 8 to 9 hours a night... No more 3somes...