stuff that happens when you get older

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

spacehamster wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:31 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
You on the other hand, are the real dangerous radical extremist, since you believe in a completely unrestricted right to eat doo-doo from men's butts regardless of the negative externalities for the rest of society.
For the benefit of the brainwashed ZOG slaves in the audience, could you please elaborate on what these negative externalities for the rest of society are? I long to be red pilled.
I've already explained that homosexuals spread diseases. In addition to that they also create new homosexuals by molesting young boys. That's two right there.
cxwx wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:41 am
Meatlease you do realize that the majority of the media you consume (music, books, art ) would generally be considered degenerate and get you shoved into a gas chamber yourself in your Uber utopia? Or are you the one who gets to define what moral code is considered valid in the brave new world? Considering how malleable fascism is, it can be what ever it needs to me. What ever you do assuming your aren’t being facetious please try to get your book published by Black Ice or Creation Books, I really really really want your manifesto to be along side of Peter Sotos and Samuel Delaneys Hogg.
I have no idea what you're talking about in the first part of your argument. It seems to be mostly nonsense, sorry.

I'm looking at more mainstream publishers. If that doesn't pan out which is probable I'm self publishing.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Useless feather-ruffling contrarians and dissidents will be spared and not among the first groups rounded up and liquidated in this certain utopia, one primarily based on the maximum amount of efficiency and good ideas, mainly because of skin color and ethnicity.
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

I’m no autodidact expert like you but I’m fairly certain that the clinical data shows that the vast vast majority of child molesters, even those of young boys are essentially heterosexual men.


What mainstream publisher do you think would publish your book, you don’t realize how delusional that sounds?

Have you been pulling a Kaufmanesque long con for over a decade now? If so I applaud you.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Thank Odin that when dumb-dumb claimed to be "done with this" he was, in fact, far from it.

Other than the obvious, the highlight so far has been that it's only PROBABLE that mainstream publishers will pass on this masterpiece.

When is the Amazon pre-order going up?

Also, can we have a new thread for ailments that pop up as you age? It was a nice read, until undercover twink had to fuck it all up with his lack of humor and surplus of autism.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:11 pm
I’m no autodidact expert like you but I’m fairly certain that the clinical data shows that the vast vast majority of child molesters, even those of young boys are essentially heterosexual men.
I don't know, I suspect that meat has done a Pete Townsend level of research on pedophilia.
Being that he's an organized type of guy, I wouldn't doubt that he even keeps his research on a separate hard drive.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16108
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

I'm also writing a book...
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

cxwx wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:11 pm
child molesters, even those of young boys
are essentially heterosexual men.
:fp: :drool:

It doesn't take an autodidact expert to understand your first statement contradicts the second

What mainstream publisher do you think would publish your book, you don’t realize how delusional that sounds?

It's not as far fetched as you think it is. There's nothing controversial in the book at all. It's merely a meta analysis of the current cutting edge research on human biodiversity applied to natural law. That's it. It's nothing like a manifesto. The most controversial thing about it is that it was written outside of Academia.
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:08 pm



It's not as far fetched as you think it is. There's nothing controversial in the book at all. It's merely a meta analysis of the current cutting edge research on human biodiversity applied to natural law. That's it. It's nothing like a manifesto. The most controversial thing about it is that it was written outside of Academia.
Sounds NOTHING like a manifesto. Totally not manifesto-ish at all.

Wait...it was written...outside of academia?
I thought you were a shining star in the Junior College Universe?
Did you....drop out...of community college?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++
Posts: 3026
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:48 pm
autodidact
cxwx wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:11 pm
I’m no autodidact
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:08 pm

It doesn't take an autodidact expert to

:lol: :lol: :lol:
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

MeatGrease wrote:

meta analysis of the current cutting edge research on human biodiversity applied to natural law.

There’s absolutely no way what so ever that this is something you are actually doing. Not even the most remote chance that this is a true statement.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:57 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:48 pm
autodidact
cxwx wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:11 pm
I’m no autodidact
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:08 pm

It doesn't take an autodidact expert to

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was obvious I was doing a call back to your post a from few days ago.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Meatgrease: Board Certified Autodidact Expert.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
riley-o
Chad Thundercock
Posts: 38765
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

I’m also forgetful at this point. I’ve always at least casually flirted with absent-mindedness, but I am straight up forgetting shit I never would have before.
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62429
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

BREAKING - m'eat grease is so a gamma girl
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23538
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

i have a bone spur and had to buy fuckin hokas
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
copstache
Total Recluse
Posts: 22998
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: http://420.moe/

hemorrhoids.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

cxwx wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:00 pm

There’s absolutely no way what so ever that this is something you are actually doing. Not even the most remote chance that this is a true statement.
Whites are the remains of the post-glacial maximum peoples, plus the early neolithic farmers, who were conquered, largely genocided and replaced by the Indo-Europeans. We are the most genetically homogenous people outside of Han-Korean-Japanese. The only open question is whether we include the remaining pre-Indo-European Anatolian, early neolithic farmer populations of the Balkans, Greece, Southern Italy, and Sardinia in the classification 'white' out of cultural affinity under Christianity, or we limit ourselves to genetics using the european branch of the Indo-European expansion: Itals (south), Germanics, Scandinavians, Baltics, Slavs, and Finnics. The rest of the Caucasians descend from the Iranic branch of the Indo-European's, and Anatolians (Hittites), Caucasians (if they existed), and those that integrated into the Semitic peoples - are all lost to us. There were only a few post-glacial maximum west eurasian peoples, and the turks of the northern far east, are the only peoples of the post-glacial that are not Indo-Europeans.


Net net of the science as it sits: Neoteny slows maturity and buys agency (neural formation) at the cost of emotional instability (creativity, neuroticism). This explains the high emotional instability of european women, and the nearly 1/3 of european women that experience psychological issues when not working in close association with other women to limit them. East asians are the most neotenous by far, europeans less so, africans and afro-asiatics least so. This is why east asians, then europeans, then afrio-asiatics (semitic peoples), the africans have increasing rates of maturity at decreasing agency and verbal ability. Europeans (a) have not over-neotenized like the east asians nor under neotenized like the africans, and at the same time we have practiced cold weather eugenics for thousands of years. So between our neotenic development, our least-clannish(racist) temperament, our balance of verbal and spatial abilities, and our development of sovereignty (what we mistakenly call individualism) and the culture that resulted from it, including tripartism (markets between miltiary-judicial, producers-philosophers, and priests-theologians) we developed reason, empiricism, science, technology and medicine faster than all other peoples in the world combined.
Now say something, bitch.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62429
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

do you actually think that gussied-up string of bumper-sticker-level sloganeering has any intellectual merit to it? I realize that you don't (and can't) have the perspective to grasp this, but the level of intelligence required to dazzle someone as stupid as you is not high
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:47 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:00 pm

There’s absolutely no way what so ever that this is something you are actually doing. Not even the most remote chance that this is a true statement.
Whites are the remains of the post-glacial maximum peoples, plus the early neolithic farmers, who were conquered, largely genocided and replaced by the Indo-Europeans. We are the most genetically homogenous people outside of Han-Korean-Japanese. The only open question is whether we include the remaining pre-Indo-European Anatolian, early neolithic farmer populations of the Balkans, Greece, Southern Italy, and Sardinia in the classification 'white' out of cultural affinity under Christianity, or we limit ourselves to genetics using the european branch of the Indo-European expansion: Itals (south), Germanics, Scandinavians, Baltics, Slavs, and Finnics. The rest of the Caucasians descend from the Iranic branch of the Indo-European's, and Anatolians (Hittites), Caucasians (if they existed), and those that integrated into the Semitic peoples - are all lost to us. There were only a few post-glacial maximum west eurasian peoples, and the turks of the northern far east, are the only peoples of the post-glacial that are not Indo-Europeans.


Net net of the science as it sits: Neoteny slows maturity and buys agency (neural formation) at the cost of emotional instability (creativity, neuroticism). This explains the high emotional instability of european women, and the nearly 1/3 of european women that experience psychological issues when not working in close association with other women to limit them. East asians are the most neotenous by far, europeans less so, africans and afro-asiatics least so. This is why east asians, then europeans, then afrio-asiatics (semitic peoples), the africans have increasing rates of maturity at decreasing agency and verbal ability. Europeans (a) have not over-neotenized like the east asians nor under neotenized like the africans, and at the same time we have practiced cold weather eugenics for thousands of years. So between our neotenic development, our least-clannish(racist) temperament, our balance of verbal and spatial abilities, and our development of sovereignty (what we mistakenly call individualism) and the culture that resulted from it, including tripartism (markets between miltiary-judicial, producers-philosophers, and priests-theologians) we developed reason, empiricism, science, technology and medicine faster than all other peoples in the world combined.
Now say something, bitch.
You know how to use ctrl+c/ crtl+v?
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Morons
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15962
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

sciatica
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
copstache
Total Recluse
Posts: 22998
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: http://420.moe/

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:13 pm
sciatica
ugh tell me about it
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:21 pm
Morons
Image
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:21 pm
Morons
As Meatgrease from a page or so ago would say: "I see that you cannot attack the merits of my ideas, so you resort to ad hominem comments."

Great copy paste work, lil' fella. Your shit reads like one of the fags from anus circa 1998 submitting a sociologically 101 paper (which would subsequently be granted a C- by a professor who doesn't get paid enough to argue with a 24 year-old who wears faded metal shirts to class).

I'm sure Academia will be shocked that such a masterpiece was crafted outside of it's bounds.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:47 pm


Now say something, bitch.
I didn't know it was possible for text to lisp.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Post Reply