imagine if we got to 911 9/11s

:dann:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Geeheeb »

No numerology
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Real Americans are sick of having multiples of 9/11 from a faggy disease

We want multiples of 9/11 from all-out war with Iran
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:19 pm Death toll to date (284,000) = 911 ( 2,977) x 95
This is retarded. Covid hasn't increased the death rate at all, not even marginally. That's about as many people who would die over the same span of time even if there wasn't a "plague" happening. You do know that, right? That people still die even without covid? I'm not convinced people can still grasp that concept anymore. I think people like you have been conditioned to think in terms of death being a completely unnatural circumstance. If not for orange man, no one would have died over the last 10 months (ok maybe like a hundred but any more than that is an aberration)

The natural state of being is eternal life everlasting.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Donald Trump is an evil wizard who has brought death to the kingdom of endless summer
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:21 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:19 pm Death toll to date (284,000) = 911 ( 2,977) x 95
This is retarded. Covid hasn't increased the death rate at all, not even marginally. That's about as many people who would die over the same span of time even if there wasn't a "plague" happening. You do know that, right? That people still die even without covid? I'm not convinced people can still grasp that concept anymore. I think people like you have been conditioned to think in terms of death being a completely unnatural circumstance. If not for orange man, no one would have died over the last 10 months (ok maybe like a hundred but any more than that is an aberration)

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm

Stop posting
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:36 am

Stop posting
CDC is lying

Johns Hopkins retracted an article PROVING that this is BS, due to political pressure.

This is the real story.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126163 ... o-covid-19
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

CDC is as reputable as the SPLC at this point. At the beginning they said masks don't work. Harmful, even. Then they said they were just lying, but now they're not and you should wear a mask alone in your house now. Mask on. Mask off. Mask on. Mask off.

Idiots.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

IF any more people have died than usual than it is because of lockdowns and people being unable to get medical care they would have otherwise received, not because of the sniffles.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Looks like everyone's least favorite dummy is day drinking again. At least with a vaccine it'll finally be the people dying who deserve it.

Reminder to all Non Tards: I personally oversee the treatment of covid patients who are adjacent to death.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:50 am IF any more people have died than usual than it is because of lockdowns and people being unable to get medical care they would have otherwise received, not because of the sniffles.

Nope, you fucking dolt.

How would I know? Because I'm fucking important and comically accomplished and please choke to death on a dick you barely closeted homo.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:47 am CDC is as reputable as the SPLC at this point. At the beginning they said masks don't work. Harmful, even. Then they said they were just lying, but now they're not and you should wear a mask alone in your house now. Mask on. Mask off. Mask on. Mask off.

Idiots.
They were lying so that important people (me) would have priority access so that masks weren't wasted on losers (you).
Last edited by Glub on Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:43 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:36 am

Stop posting
CDC is lying

Johns Hopkins retracted an article PROVING that this is BS, due to political pressure.

This is the real story.

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I wonder how many times mg's annual salary the other medical professionals here are making per month in covid incentives.

Not to brag, but ask me if I'm buying a boat.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You people are as retarded as medieval peasants who were saying "just trust the Church bro"
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:14 am You people are as retarded as medieval peasants who were saying "just trust the Church bro"
Most of us here are somewhere on the spectrum "pretty cool" to "absolutely remarkable."

You, on the other hand, are a sad, delusional failure.

There's zero chance ever that, if we disagree on something, that you're right and I'm wrong. The sooner you recognize your place in life and start treating the Glubs of the world with awe and deference, the better off you'll be. You're still young and stupid though, so life will have to kick you upside the head for a while longer before you accept this.

You can ask me about my covid boat now.
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

the US had 291,557 combat deaths due to WWII
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

can't believe they didn't opt for the no-knock

anyone posting covid data is sure to be armed to the teeth
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:55 am the US had 291,557 combat deaths due to WWII
Look at the stats,bro....those soldiers would have eventually died anyway. That's just the media trying to be sensationalist by hyping World War II up to be some kind of big deal.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:56 am
CDC is lying

This is the real story.

Johns Hopkins' student newspaper retracted the story, quoting an economist who literally didn't use the right figures

Stop posting
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Normal year USA causes of death:

1. Heart Attack
2. Cancer
3. Accidents like falling off mobility scooter or eating too much lightbulbs

USA causes of death 2020

1. Heart Attack
2. Cancer
3. COVID-19
4. Accidents like arguing with a bus or being manhole clumsy
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:38 pm
CDC is lying

This is the real story.

Johns Hopkins' student newspaper retracted the story, quoting an economist who literally didn't use the right figures

Stop posting
I ask again; when are we building a MeatGrease's Playpen area where we can temporarily banish him when he gets lippy?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Dr Glub, any theories on this mystery illness in India? Sounds pretty horrific.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:38 pm
CDC is lying

This is the real story.

Stop posting
I am independently fact checking you and I have determined that your claim is MOSTLY FALSE. You are spreading unscientific conspiracy theory misinformation. Not only are there many epidemiologists and medical experts that are calling BS on this corona hoax, I trust an economist way more to calculate the figures objectively in the first place. Economics is more of a real science than epidemiology at this point. Fuck off.