James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++

By 12PM his fever had reached 104 degrees, and his autism was getting worse. By 1:30 PM, he was 79 years old. He was admitted to a nursing home, where he was met by staff wearing 19th century diving suits. The head nurse administered liquid nitrogen to his entire boner, and snapped his boner off like an icicle.

By 7:30 AM he received a call from President Barack Obama. The preparations were complete.

At 9:15 AM he was launched into low orbit by an antique catapult covered in NASCAR-styled corporate snack logos.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
THE KILL
I hate my life.

I honestly think you should start writing short stories, James. I'm not basing this on the zany shit you come up with (some of it is hilarious, some of it comes across as a bit forced sometimes) itself, but it's obvious you're a very creative guy, and I think if you can channel it into something a bit less free-form, you might come up with something worth reading. (not that I don't enjoy your posts, the opposite is the case!)
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

THE KILL wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 1:54 pm
something a bit less free-form
get out
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART

hshaha
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

JAMES! FUCK!!
formerly ghost boner
THE KILL
I hate my life.

Yeah nah, James should write some crazy Scifi! But without non sequiturs...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
MPD
Better at internetting than you.

Necrometer wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:24 pm
THE KILL wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 1:54 pm
something a bit less free-form
get out
this is truly the jame era of the board.
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART

does anyone have good info on it being airborne?
my parents are trying to go to church next week. my mom seems to have been infected with those facebook brain worms everyone has. i never tell them what to. it'll be funny to be called a low-T cuck by my mother for the first time.
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
Necrometer

i guess
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/05/14/ ... -approval/
Some California churches to reopen May 31, with or without state approval
Bishop Bob Jackson of Acts Full Gospel Church is vowing to open his 4,000-seat sanctuary to worshipers on May 31, with or without the state government’s blessing.

sigh

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/ ... ce.abc6197
Reducing transmission of SARS-CoV-2,,,, Science 27 May 2020:

The World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations for social distancing of 6 ft and hand washing to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2 are based on studies of respiratory droplets carried out in the 1930s. These studies showed that large, ~100 μm droplets produced in coughs and sneezes quickly underwent gravitational settling (1). However, when these studies were conducted, the technology did not exist for detecting submicron aerosols. As a comparison, calculations predict that in still air, a 100-μm droplet will settle to the ground from 8 ft in 4.6 s whereas a 1-μm aerosol particle will take 12.4 hours (4). Measurements now show that intense coughs and sneezes that propel larger droplets more than 20 ft can also create thousands of aerosols that can travel even further (1). Increasing evidence for SARS-CoV-2 suggests the 6 ft WHO recommendation is likely not enough under many indoor conditions where aerosols can remain airborne for hours, accumulate over time, and follow air flows over distances further than 6 ft (5, 10)

...a good comparison is exhaled cigarette smoke, which also contains submicron particles and will likely follow comparable flows and dilution patterns. The distance from a smoker at which one smells cigarette smoke indicates the distance in those surroundings at which one could inhale infectious aerosols.
Toilet Fleet
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

The new data-rigging craze that's sweeping the nation, attributing covid deaths to nonspecific pneumonia!

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronaviru ... story.html

Or just "unclassified symptoms, signs, and abnormal findings," that cause of death we all love to use for totally valid purposes and just happened to spike for completely valid reasons in arch-conservative states

https://episphere.github.io/mortalitytr ... te=Florida
https://episphere.github.io/mortalitytr ... te=Arizona
https://episphere.github.io/mortalitytr ... tate=Texas

The states didn't (or can't) memory-hole the core of the data (dead people) in any meaningful way, so their master plan was to toss some of the numbers in a different category and hope people didn't check up on it. 21st century American evil is being faggy with Excel column headers. Pathetic.
Necrometer

holy shit - this is news to me. thank you! yet another entry for the turns out reality is totally at odds with the Plandemic conspiracy files.

there are scientists who think that the public perception of scientists will improve once we're on the other side of this thing. unfortunately, all signs point to "no", for a panoply of reasons...
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Necrometer

Funko has also made a donation
$1
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Democratic state rep goes apeshit after learning GOP house members had been sick with covid for weeks and kept it secret.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

That looks like a fucking 50 years plus chain smokers lung.
. :barf
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++

It's been months now and I still can't really make fully confident declarations about this illness. It's very hard to think of it like a vampire, with super special and rigid rules that will help beat it.

I'm fairly sure we didn't underestimate it, and that a second wave is coming, but I wouldn't bet my life on it or anything.

That's a weird feeling - in life, it is usually enough to simply study expert opinions, and avoid contrarian dummies.
Expert opinion seems to have a schizophrenic relationship with itself right now.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

VAGINA VIRUS
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
Necrometer

that special could probably have been 6 hours long :lol: :cry:

this lady:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

karen grease
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
Glub
Hella Evil & Shit

I know that normal, sane, functional, somewhat moderate adults are supposed to pretend that both sides of the political spectrum in 2020 are equally nutty, but:

What is the far left equivalent to that batshit insane woman posted above? Is it an obnoxious Berkley student who has a YouTube Channel that is dedicated to exhaustively explaining that they have a gender identity of "Cis-Scorpio/Pisces"?

And, more importantly, whoever these batshit insane leftists are, do they exists in tens and tens and tens of thousands and attend rallies together and exist solely to hamfistedly insert their bumper sticker grade mantras into every social interaction they have?

Serious question for the grownups here.

And, meatgrease, so you don't feel left out: Go fuck your mother in the garbage chute that barfed your non-achieving ass into this world.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

ultimately theyre not reeally regarded as far left so much and kinda rightly so but the wellness/yoga/granola well to do progressive world is chock full of science denialism and anti vax sentiment no? still probably unmistakably liberal left

i've been seeing a lot of it on fb lately through my yoga friends of friends
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us