any of you into kickstarter?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4164
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Despite all its obvious drawbacks (no g5uarantee th6at a g5ame or wh6atever will actually be delivered (on time) etc. +- I kickstarted th6e Dark Souls boardg5ame so I know wh6at I'm talking5 about ) I'm still a big5 fan. Recently, th6ese projects h6ave been really interesting5:



Monolith6's Conan g5ame is one of my favourite boardg5ames of all time, so th6is was a no+-brainer. I'm considering5 pledg5ing5 for th6is g5ame as well:



I#m a sucker for belt brawlers and I'm dig5g5ing5 th6e ch6aracter desig5n.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2472
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

No.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23538
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Joe Biden wrote:No..............................................................................................................
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4164
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

could you elaborate on th6at
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2472
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

THE KILL wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:16 pm
could you elaborate on th6at
No.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.
Posts: 7845
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Longtime subscriber to the "pod" "cast" Your Kickstarter Sucks
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4164
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

cxwx wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:33 pm
THE KILL wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:16 pm
could you elaborate on th6at
No.
wh6y not th6oug5h6. are you h6iding5 someth6ing5? :shock:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++
Posts: 3025
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

I've never kickstarted anything, although I've been interested in a few for sure.

That Bloodstained game was a great idea and is probably a fun game, but I fucking hate the way it looks :(
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

If I made a kickstarter for my book would people here be willing to sign up? Seriously?
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++
Posts: 3025
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:21 pm
If I made a kickstarter for my book would people here be willing to sign up? Seriously?
one hundred fucking percent
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:21 pm
If I made a kickstarter for my book would people here be willing to sign up? Seriously?
That would be a downpayment on unintentional hilarity.

Count me in, fag.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.
Posts: 7845
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

E-publishing costs effectively zero dollars so there's no real reason to run a Kickstarter no you should definitely try to crowdfund Whine Kampf or whatever
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2472
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:47 am
Whine Kampf
:tup:
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2472
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Meatfarog
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:47 am
E-publishing costs effectively zero dollars so there's no real reason to run a Kickstarter no you should definitely try to crowdfund Whine Kampf or whatever
:wank:

I'm looking at getting my manuscript professionally edited
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.
Posts: 7845
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Yeah I'm saying you should totally crowdsource it and absolutely get your hopes up
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++
Posts: 3025
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Publishing a paperback is almost as easy right now as it was in the 1930s... and I don't even mean manufacturing your own, I mean finding a small publisher. I'm willing to bet the next few months will see a lot of professional editors with some time on their hands, and bills to pay...

Now, of course, there's the small issue of getting any of these people to tie themselves professionally to a racist manifesto... :lol:
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2472
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:02 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:47 am
E-publishing costs effectively zero dollars so there's no real reason to run a Kickstarter no you should definitely try to crowdfund Whine Kampf or whatever
:wank:

I'm looking at getting my manuscript professionally edited
In the immortal words of the long gone great and swarthy board member Rocky when speaking to “blast beat” Bobby:

I wouldn’t pay you $4 an hour to eat my shit while doing my taxes.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:12 pm
Publishing a paperback is almost as easy right now as it was in the 1930s... and I don't even mean manufacturing your own, I mean finding a small publisher. I'm willing to bet the next few months will see a lot of professional editors with some time on their hands, and bills to pay...

Now, of course, there's the small issue of getting any of these people to tie themselves professionally to a racist manifesto... :lol:
1. Stop calling my book a manifesto. It has nothing in common with that genre at all whatsoever. It will be closer to a textbook than anything else.

2. There's nothing even remotely racist in it. Just the opposite, I'm trying to solve the problem of racism with my book. The sooner we can come together on understanding essential population differences, the sooner we can put the world back together and restore eugenic civilization for all peoples and continue the project of domesticating mankind.
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:14 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:12 pm
Publishing a paperback is almost as easy right now as it was in the 1930s... and I don't even mean manufacturing your own, I mean finding a small publisher. I'm willing to bet the next few months will see a lot of professional editors with some time on their hands, and bills to pay...

Now, of course, there's the small issue of getting any of these people to tie themselves professionally to a racist manifesto... :lol:
1. Stop calling my book a manifesto. It has nothing in common with that genre at all whatsoever. It will be closer to a textbook than anything else.

2. There's nothing even remotely racist in it. Just the opposite, I'm trying to solve the problem of racism with my book. The sooner we can come together on understanding essential population differences, the sooner we can put the world back together and restore eugenic civilization for all peoples and continue the project of domesticating mankind.
We all know what widespread cultural changes are started by the reading textbooks.

Remember when the Whisky Rebellion was launched because a bunch of people read Applied Algebra, Fifth Edition?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15946
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

when does every racist outright refuse to just accept and embrace themselves
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23538
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

cxwx wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:09 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:47 am
Whine Kampf
:tup:
:highfive:
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15946
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:24 pm
when does every racist outright refuse to just accept and embrace themselves
when?

WhEn?!

fuck you im not editing that
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++
Posts: 3025
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

i took that to mean, "At what point in their personal journey...?"

totally valid question imho
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:33 am
i took that to mean, "At what point in their personal journey...?"

totally valid question imho
Do NOT turn this into a "tell us your woes, meatgrease" thread.
Especially after the gem that was "Whine Kampf."

The sooner meatgrease's personal journey concludes in a personal grave, the better.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Post Reply