You guys really want REAL TALK?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Hostage Grenade III
Flesh Ripping Sonic Polka

You guys really want REAL TALK?

Post by Hostage Grenade III »

I told you motherfuckers once before. Get rid of the superthreads because they will ruin this board. They did. Thats why I left.

I like individual threads. Like the ones I used to create and still can.

HRBL O RLY
SCANNER ART
PODCAST/FOOD REVIEWS
MUSIC CONTESTS

Just to name a few.

Im back now and will be bringing way more content that the current group does. It will be top notch funny shit too. Ive got ALOT of the stuff already planned....
Here are some of my ideas that you might see coming in the future. The near future.

Coronavirus Skits
Radio Show
Live Guitar Playing with funny voices

Thats just a small sample.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: You guys really want REAL TALK?

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Hey man welcome back. Sometimes in my dreams the world ended, and my room is a space ship, and I fly to Detroit to visit you.

I support your campaign, riding on the spirit of those great days, but I'm concerned with your plans for the future.

The food reviews and podcast thread era didn't last long. Your supporters were left wanting more.

What are your plans to ensure that your plans wind up happening?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

didnt someone scan their cat?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

who has a scanner? lets scan stuff again
Hostage Grenade III
Flesh Ripping Sonic Polka

Post by Hostage Grenade III »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:43 pmI support your campaign, riding on the spirit of those great days, but I'm concerned with your plans for the future.
Let me address your concerns. One by one.
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:43 pmThe food reviews and podcast thread era didn't last long. Your supporters were left wanting more.
I did what I came to do. I came to create a more intense food review platform than that the other guy. It worked. He stopped doing food reviews and I won the content battle. I forget the guys name at this point. I crushed his little hobby. I dont mean to brag or boast, but its hard not to when you plan, execute, and deliver on a consistent basis. My posts are good. My threads are better. My content is the standard. Dont worry about how long my era will last, but ask yourself, how much longer do we have to enjoy this.
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:43 pmWhat are your plans to ensure that your plans wind up happening?
I do believe you have that but everything about it comes first. Plans come. I have no doubts or fears about why we cant. Its just a deal breaker when it goes far enough.

Thats it, I wont be answering much more. I'll just be creating content.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

the last fighting tommy wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:51 pm Janitor ‘ time
:lol: :lol: :lol: