Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
MPD
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2449
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 am

spacehamster wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:22 pm
Just some annotations for reference here.
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:47 pm
Whites are the remains of the post-glacial maximum peoples, plus the early neolithic farmers, who were conquered, largely genocided and replaced by the Indo-Europeans. We are the most genetically homogenous people outside of Han-Korean-Japanese. The only open question is whether we include the remaining pre-Indo-European Anatolian, early neolithic farmer populations of the Balkans, Greece, Southern Italy, and Sardinia in the classification 'white' out of cultural affinity under Christianity, or we limit ourselves to genetics using the european branch of the Indo-European expansion: Itals (south), Germanics, Scandinavians, Baltics, Slavs, and Finnics. The rest of the Caucasians descend from the Iranic branch of the Indo-European's, and Anatolians (Hittites), Caucasians (if they existed), and those that integrated into the Semitic peoples - are all lost to us. There were only a few post-glacial maximum west eurasian peoples, and the turks of the northern far east, are the only peoples of the post-glacial that are not Indo-Europeans.


Net net of the science as it sits: Neoteny slows maturity and buys agency (neural formation) at the cost of emotional instability (creativity, neuroticism). This explains the high emotional instability of european women, and the nearly 1/3 of european women that experience psychological issues when not working in close association with other women to limit them. East asians are the most neotenous by far, europeans less so, africans and afro-asiatics least so. This is why east asians, then europeans, then afrio-asiatics (semitic peoples), the africans have increasing rates of maturity at decreasing agency and verbal ability. Europeans (a) have not over-neotenized like the east asians nor under neotenized like the africans, and at the same time we have practiced cold weather eugenics for thousands of years. So between our neotenic development, our least-clannish(racist) temperament, our balance of verbal and spatial abilities, and our development of sovereignty (what we mistakenly call individualism) and the culture that resulted from it, including tripartism (markets between miltiary-judicial, producers-philosophers, and priests-theologians) we developed reason, empiricism, science, technology and medicine faster than all other peoples in the world combined.
Now say something, bitch.
MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:39 am
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:14 pm
1. Stop calling my book a manifesto. It has nothing in common with that genre at all whatsoever. It will be closer to a textbook than anything else.
https://propertarianism.com/2020/02/28/ ... hite-mean/
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16438
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

:lol:

Shia LaGrease
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

I'll concede he has a point in that manifestos aren't usually plagiarized.

"Let a thousand nations bloom," the guy meatgrease stole this from.

Explains why academia isn't for him. He'd likely not fare well defending his Physics Thesis entitled "The Theory of Relativity."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62674
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Wait what the fuck is happening
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:03 pm
Wait what the fuck is happening
Many of meatgrease's incoherent ramblings on here have been lifted, verbatim, from some blogger.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16438
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

the gangsters have finally burst from the birthday cake
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

"Cave men should fuck little baby anime girls and I love Hitler "

- original content do not steal
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62674
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

are we sure that Curt Doolittle and Meatgrease are not one & the same?
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:51 pm
are we sure that Curt Doolittle and Meatgrease are not one & the same?
I don't think they are.
I believe grease is younger.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

I think Curt Doolittle is definitely a pedophile, but would probably know what 'dialectics' means.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

https://propertarianism.com/

This is a like one of those online Hogwarts University schools that gives you a non-accredited degree in witchcraft/wizardry/objectivism.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16438
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

thats what he meant by administrators :lol:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7938
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

I am disappointed—deflated, really.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:12 pm
thats what he meant by administrators :lol:
"PhD? There's no need for that, young man.
Now, as I was saying, you can sign up for the Warrior-Priest package for 49.99 a month or, if you're ready to take your
e-ducation to the next level, the Germanic Chieftan package is a flat yearly fee of $298.99

We accept Discovery card and KekCoins."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18573
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Fuuuck. Seriously, that shit's so badly written, it never occurred to me to check if it was plagiarized, other than the lack of citations.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
MPD
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2449
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 am

stay safe Cascade Whore

God bless
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2974
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Glub wrote:
Are we to take this to mean we can except your incoherent, jumbled mess of a manifesto to see the light of day in 2030? Because, if so, I'll start taking better care of myself in preparation for this momentous occasion. I need to make sure I'm present at your coronation.
:?

Are you in poor health or an older gentleman? 10 years doesn’t seem like a very long time. Please take care of yourself. The world needs more Glub.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:47 pm
Glub wrote:
Are we to take this to mean we can except your incoherent, jumbled mess of a manifesto to see the light of day in 2030? Because, if so, I'll start taking better care of myself in preparation for this momentous occasion. I need to make sure I'm present at your coronation.
:?

Are you in poor health or an older gentleman? 10 years doesn’t seem like a very long time. Please take care of yourself. The world needs more Glub.
Thanks for the kind words.

I'm 43 and healthy.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2974
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Same age, health isn’t great. Dr Doolittle PhD Dunning Krueger University Meatgrease will dance on my grave.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:15 pm
Same age, health isn’t great. Dr Doolittle PhD Dunning Krueger University Meatgrease will dance on my grave.
Never too late to get mildly healthy.

Unless, you know, you're in end-stage renal disease or something.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2974
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:39 am
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Post Reply