Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:29 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 pm David Hume, Charles Darwin, or James Watson
Hey, look, three people that wouldn't so much as wipe their dicks with the likes of you.
How ‘bout George’s Bataille. ( I think he actually would have wiped his dick off on meatlease, literally)
Ill body
/
Ill will
SKI DOO
git help.

Post by SKI DOO »

Ah geez, for the record I liked what you guys had going on ... USA RIiP 1776-2020

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

David Hume a rightwing extremist?! This hypothesis is so outlandish that I think the onus of showing it is correct is on you, Meatgrease. I think you could convince me if you could first
1. give me an exact basic definition of "alt-right" that is grounded in empirical evidence (i.e. not some sort of wishy washy bullshit you came up with to somehow fit with an irrelevant detail of Hume's worldview)
2. show how David Hume falls into this category.
And no ad hominem cop outs on the basis of "yer a fag so nothing you says is relevant" please!
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

or something about wiping down a household item you bought at a store. no real answers will be given to your questions. he’s such a sad little cunt.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

To top off my segment on this thrill ride: yes I have Cheerios (Honey Nut) in the house; no I didn't wipe them off (???); yes I make six figures, but like, who gives a shit really; yes I've read Hume; no I don't listen to Kpop; yes whenever I hear the name of the Kpop group BTS I think of BTK; yes I think about BTK a lot; yes I've entered local pub trivia under the team name BTK But Racist
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:35 pm no I didn't wipe them off (???)
He is referencing wiping down your groceries when you get them back from the store to avoid the covid. Which he is associating with being anti masculine. Because worrying about the covid and wiping down surfaces and wearing masks is now the new SJW virtue signaling.
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:35 pm To top off my segment on this thrill ride: yes I have Cheerios (Honey Nut) in the house; no I didn't wipe them off (???); yes I make six figures, but like, who gives a shit really; yes I've read Hume; no I don't listen to Kpop; yes whenever I hear the name of the Kpop group BTS I think of BTK; yes I think about BTK a lot; yes I've entered local pub trivia under the team name BTK But Racist
YOU make 6 figures?

I thought meatgrease was full of shit but goddamn
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

kevin hash wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:35 pm To top off my segment on this thrill ride: yes I have Cheerios (Honey Nut) in the house; no I didn't wipe them off (???); yes I make six figures, but like, who gives a shit really; yes I've read Hume; no I don't listen to Kpop; yes whenever I hear the name of the Kpop group BTS I think of BTK; yes I think about BTK a lot; yes I've entered local pub trivia under the team name BTK But Racist
YOU make 6 figures?

He's a lawyer; are people surprised he makes a good amount of money?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

kevin hash wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 pm
YOU make 6 figures?

He’s a lawyer. Now working for a big legal weed company. Or something like that. I think he goes skiing with John Boehner.

On a completely unrelated note I just found out my cousins wife must make a shit load of money. She’s some kind of computer bigwig. They just bought a place with a $6000 a month mortgage
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Yeah, six figures isn’t a lot of money, tbqh; the only people in my circle of law school friends that didn’t make that much right out of school went into either public interest or work for the state (and they’ll be at six figures in a few years’ time). I make mediocre money in my cohort and I have three kids so it’s not like I’m blazin lines in the VIP, I still shop at ALDI and buy shoes using Klarna
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

CW's new signature is certified gold.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

You’re far too kind Glub.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:33 am You’re far too kind Glub.
I get that a lot.
So it's probably accurate.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-affiliated ... sc-sheriff

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ai ... a-n1231187

Members of the boogaloo movement arrested for inciting riots and murder.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:59 pm
THE KILL wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:45 am David Hume a rightwing extremist?! This hypothesis is so outlandish that I think the onus of showing it is correct is on you, Meatgrease. I think you could convince me if you could first
1. give me an exact basic definition of "alt-right" that is grounded in empirical evidence (i.e. not some sort of wishy washy bullshit you came up with to somehow fit with an irrelevant detail of Hume's worldview)
2. show how David Hume falls into this category.
And no ad hominem cop outs on the basis of "yer a fag so nothing you says is relevant" please!
thanks for naming some people. it's illuminating, and not what I would have anticipated. so, productive!

it seems that the key problem in your brain is that you think that incidental traits serve as meaningful connections between you and others. "I think white people are great; this other guy thinks white people are great; we must be cut from the same cloth". as always with you, it's an unappetizing stew of self-deception, wiki-skim levels of comprehension, and general simple-mindedness. you're not wrong that these guys could be called bigots these days, but you're also not remotely correct in characterizing them as "alt-right". these three would never wank off to embarrassing conspiracy theories wherein jews, "females", or immigrants are somehow an existential threat to their white empires.

everyone here knows you are a complete moron, and it was no secret to me, but I'm actually a bit disappointed that you aren't capable of more intellectual honesty. of course, your cluelessness is a defining characteristic, but... goddamn it's bad. or, if this is all an act, then good trolling :cheers:
Since this is virtually the same pilpul type of argument my point stands for both of these.

The BS story telling about "alt right extremism", which is a complete fabrication of the media by the way to make you hysterical, has caused you to believe in what is basically a fictitious alternate reality, in which perfectly eminently reasonable things and just description of empirical reality causes severe adverse emotional reaction. I didn't say Hume would read Q anon shit. How the hell would you know that anyway? Like, what? Why are you so hyper focused on something that literally does not fucking matter. You idiots know way more about Q anon than I do. Seriously like who gives a fuck? I picked out David Hume explicitly because he is being cancelled right now. Notice that nowhere did I compare myself to anyone? That's just bullshit psychologizing fake rhetorical argument. The point is just that almost every single great historical figure were undeniably racist and explicitly white supremacists. And they were right then and they're still right today, that is why they are being taken down everywhere. If you erase every racist person from the pages of history you will surely be left with notching but a savage dark age which is what everyone had in the world until white supremacy came along, dragged humanity kicking and screaming out of large scale ritual child murder and disease, ignorance, and early death. Somehow this got lost on everyone. If Darwin were alive today not only would he find himself vindicated beyond what even he imagined was possible but surely he would be opposed to the ongoing coup d'etat by the rising tide of colored races against white christian civilization. You cannot seriously argue that they wouldn't. Again I'm referencing their world view and the terms they used
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

You take forever to say nothing.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

We used to have things, we don't have them anymore, because we want to be so open, so everything, and look what happens.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:49 pm
We used to have things, we don't have them anymore, because we want to be so open, so everything, and look what happens.
Is that Nietzsche or Kierkegaard?
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:33 pm
It's Kant. The translation's a bit clunky.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:40 pm Since this is virtually the same pilpul type of argument my point stands for both of these.

The BS story telling about "alt right extremism", which is a complete fabrication of the media by the way to make you hysterical, has caused you to believe in what is basically a fictitious alternate reality, in which perfectly eminently reasonable things and just description of empirical reality causes severe adverse emotional reaction. I didn't say Hume would read Q anon shit. How the hell would you know that anyway? Like, what? Why are you so hyper focused on something that literally does not fucking matter. You idiots know way more about Q anon than I do. Seriously like who gives a fuck? I picked out David Hume explicitly because he is being cancelled right now. Notice that nowhere did I compare myself to anyone? That's just bullshit psychologizing fake rhetorical argument. The point is just that almost every single great historical figure were undeniably racist and explicitly white supremacists. And they were right then and they're still right today, that is why they are being taken down everywhere. If you erase every racist person from the pages of history you will surely be left with notching but a savage dark age which is what everyone had in the world until white supremacy came along, dragged humanity kicking and screaming out of large scale ritual child murder and disease, ignorance, and early death. Somehow this got lost on everyone. If Darwin were alive today not only would he find himself vindicated beyond what even he imagined was possible but surely he would be opposed to the ongoing coup d'etat by the rising tide of colored races against white christian civilization. You cannot seriously argue that they wouldn't. Again I'm referencing their world view and the terms they used
The fact that many great thinkers' world views were a product of their time doesn't make every retarded part of their worldview correct; not every conviction an otherweise brilliant phycisist, or philosopher, or biologist, has, is factually correct just because they are right about something else. A brilliant mind can and will still make mistakes. Honestly, it's hard to distill any semblance of an argument out of your unfocused posts; your writing is as unstructured as your thinking.

Anotehr point: why is it so hard to accept that we might praise one quality someone might have (e.g. their contributions to enlightened thinking) and rebuke them for other qualities or traits (their unscientific biased views of other ethnicities)? I see no value in mindlessly and uncritically idolizing certain thinkers.

Look, it takes me a while to write these paragraphs since English, obviously, is not my native language, so why don't you do me the courtesy and at least invest enough energy into your posts so that they contain arguments that actually adress the points I made instead of just regurgitating propaganda. If you're so proud of white cultural achievements (the highest of which, certainly, is Western philosophical and scientific thinking), show us that you made them your own. Else you're just like somebody's little brother that starts fights he can't finish.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:54 am
Rein aus Neugierde: Gibt es ein Originalzitat, oder war die Übersetzung bewusst "frei"? Ein Ethiklehrer wäre dankbar für die Auskunft...
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:54 am
Immanuel or mexi-?
:gong:
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I apologize, I don’t feel like I’m treating meatlease’s thread with the deference it deserves.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

THE KILL wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:54 pmThe fact that many great thinkers' world views were a product of their time doesn't make every retarded part of their worldview correct; not every conviction an otherweise brilliant phycisist, or philosopher, or biologist, has, is factually correct just because they are right about something else. A brilliant mind can and will still make mistakes. Honestly, it's hard to distill any semblance of an argument out of your unfocused posts; your writing is as unstructured as your thinking.

Anotehr point: why is it so hard to accept that we might praise one quality someone might have (e.g. their contributions to enlightened thinking) and rebuke them for other qualities or traits (their unscientific biased views of other ethnicities)? I see no value in mindlessly and uncritically idolizing certain thinkers.

Look, it takes me a while to write these paragraphs since English, obviously, is not my native language, so why don't you do me the courtesy and at least invest enough energy into your posts so that they contain arguments that actually adress the points I made instead of just regurgitating propaganda. If you're so proud of white cultural achievements (the highest of which, certainly, is Western philosophical and scientific thinking), show us that you made them your own. Else you're just like somebody's little brother that starts fights he can't finish.
The problem you're having is not language, it's that you are an effeminate European and thus cannot engage with the masculine science of anglo empirical argument.

There is no such delineation of time that Hume and Darwins views of race were limited to some arbitrary period, I would very much like to hear from you what the exact date was that we learned historical attitudes about the various races ceased to be a product of their time, whatever that means. Because their racial opinions were mere matters of fact as they experienced it. They looked upon 90% of the world's population at the time and found savages, they were obviously correct then and today that isn't any different and indeed they would not even be able to fathom even in their most feverish nightmares the situation the west is currently in. It's doubtless they would favor far more extreme corrective measures than what I'm proposing. Hell I'm the one here calling for peaceful separation.

There really isn't anything you can say against this without lying somehow or resorting to bad faith rhetorical tricks. Because what I speak about is science and history and that is anathema to the current political project that has captured the west. The racial views of the great men of history were part and parcel of their overall philosophies and they are correct. It's that simple.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

THE KILL wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:01 pm
Rein aus Neugierde: Gibt es ein Originalzitat, oder war die Übersetzung bewusst "frei"? Ein Ethiklehrer wäre dankbar für die Auskunft...
:lol: :lol:

It's a Trump quote from another thread. Or something someone (Toilet Fleet?) made up that sounds like Trump.