California wildfires

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
Supreme Hatred
Posts: 6450
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Image

Image



Image
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy
Posts: 3390
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:23 am

:fonz:
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5954
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Image
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
Steeb
I like sammiches!
Posts: 6395
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:09 pm
Location: Pukiah, CA
Contact:

The air quality totally sucks here right now. My buddy almost lost his distillery in southern Oregon. Everything burned around it for some reason.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

Image
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2975
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Wasn’t this started by some dumb fucking using a smoke machine outdoors at a gender reveal party?
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5954
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

cxwx wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:00 pm
Wasn’t this started by some dumb fucking using a smoke machine outdoors at a gender reveal party?
One of them was.

Better name him Blaze.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16441
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16169
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Looks rough...
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

This fucking sucks and I wish every soul in that state the absolute best of luck. I hate knowing that things like this happen.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
BUSINESS
Rectal Anarchy
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:33 am

I really thought it was an Onion article when I found out some of these fires were started because of GENDER REVEAL Parties.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7939
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

The gender reveal party fire is the closest one to us, and is really fucking up air quality. Thankfully it won't burn very far in the prevailing east-to-west wind direction—because all of that was already burnt out by the Apple Fire.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62677
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Image

x-post dystopia thread ofc
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5954
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Hahahhaa what a kjinge

"Man here's my chance... Nah maybe I shouldnt... ok I will, how do I work this in.... okay I did it, now just keep going, mission accomplished."
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16441
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Back in the Jeep, struggling to navigate a road once so familiar but now shrouded by smoke-filled darkness, Chris almost ran over what looked like a bikini-clad woman on the road. Once he was closer, he realized she was wearing underwear. Her hair was singed, her mouth looked almost black, and her bare feet were severely burned.

He impatiently tried to help her into his car, explaining how he needed to find his wife and son, feeling like she was resisting.

Finally, she spoke. “I am your wife.”
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-nort ... agedy.html
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

yeah i got halfway through that and im not fuckin finishing it
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
kevin hash
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 850
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

I did....huge mistake.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
SKI DOO
git help.
Posts: 1348
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Voyons Donc

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:58 pm
Bit of a Dave Matthews vibe going on

User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3054
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

cxwx wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:00 pm
Wasn’t this started by some dumb fucking using a smoke machine outdoors at a gender reveal party?
An Antifa started the one by Portland
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2975
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:54 pm
cxwx wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:00 pm
Wasn’t this started by some dumb fucking using a smoke machine outdoors at a gender reveal party?
An Antifa started the one by Portland
Like intentionally or by being a dumb fuck?

Do you have a source that isn’t Andy Ngo or Tim Pool?
User avatar
kevin hash
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 850
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

cxwx wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:57 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:54 pm
cxwx wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:00 pm
Wasn’t this started by some dumb fucking using a smoke machine outdoors at a gender reveal party?
An Antifa started the one by Portland
Like intentionally or by being a dumb fuck?

Do you have a source that isn’t Andy Ngo or Tim Pool?
Fuck....why bother asking him he's just going to make shit up.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5954
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Image
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16441
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

I'm driving from Southern California to Portland Oregon. This smoke is insane and is only getting worse the farther we get. I'm a bit past Fresno on the 99 and this is the smokiest place ever. I took a pic but I don't know how to post it cause photo bucket is being a shit. But believe me this is nuts
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16441
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

STAY SAFE VERN
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Post Reply