California wildfires

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5952
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

FVBTVS wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:32 am
I hate trump, and global warming is real, but this is fucking bullshit.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16434
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

i mean whether it is or it isnt or its 60/40 or whatever i think i hate the instagram embed thing and i just wanted the image tbh
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5952
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

ya, it's a rad image.
:cheers:

I'm in Seattle, and I'm fucking sick of this shittty air.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Finally hit portland. I seriously cant even believe they are gonna let us work. All it did was get worse on the way here and here is fucking INSANE. You can probably see a mile ahead of you TOPS on the freeway. We stopped at a normal rest stop we usually hit and mt Shasta is just not there. Mt Shasta is there, but there's no mt Shasta. Never seen anything like this. And I still have to go to fucking work tomorrow
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5952
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Portland has been the worst air city for like a week.
https://www.iqair.com/us/world-air-quality-ranking

I can't even imagine what that shit is like... It's been awful here since Friday, and no wind at all.

It's spread all the way across the country...
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Its horrible and everyone local we've run into said it's actually calming down today. I smoked one cigarette today and was so over it that that might be it for the day
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23628
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

view out my office window:

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7936
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

The air quality out here has improved*

*Everybody has sinus infections and you still can't see the mountains that are less than 10 miles from here
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
Supreme Hatred
Posts: 6449
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:33 pm
Portland has been the worst air city for like a week.
https://www.iqair.com/us/world-air-quality-ranking

I can't even imagine what that shit is like... It's been awful here since Friday, and no wind at all.

It's spread all the way across the country...
Jesus Christ, it's almost twice Delhi, where the government warns people not to go outside otherwise they'll die.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Yep. And I have to work there
formerly ghost boner
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

I hope everyone is as safe as possible.
Except meatgrease; I hope his mother chokes to death in front of him and mouths the words "I never wanted you" as her last.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Post Reply