I CAN'T BREATHE

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

The new get out of jail free card for blacks. If a black person says this ever for any reason at all, then you have to give them what they want otherwise you're a white supremacist murderer.

Do you see what happens now when white people are too scared to say no to a black person? Do you understand the consequences of your cowardice now?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
ANSU++

MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
Glub
Electric Lucifer

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:59 am

cowardice
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
ANSU++

sheriff Chody

Stupid cocksuckers wife wins 51 million in the lottery and he still stays on as sheriff? He either has a god complex or some really sweet money laundering gig going on he didn’t want to give up. I really hope he does hard time in general population.
never forget
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:59 am

The new get out of jail free card for blacks.
the last fighting tommy
Take As Needed For Pain

Go downtown and shout I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS ‘ it is what every good youth should do ‘ a few times in his life ‘ or walk through Compton or fight an 8 foot tall African named Kabushwe ‘ the truth is blacks are better than most “awake” whites ‘ because “awake” whites just talk something Africans are better at ‘ in the sense that they at least do half of what they talk about ‘ now asleep whites ‘ those guys are ace ‘ THE WHOLE ALT RIGHT SHOULD BE SENT TO AFRICA LIKE ROSS SAID ‘ reverse Madagascar plan ‘ but after that ‘ no black should ever get to complain ever again the exchange has been made and we’re moving onne from it ‘ the only question I HAVE IS ‘ SHOULD ALL RACISTS BE SENT TO ORANIA / RSA ‘ or should they be sent to a unstaked African country ‘ to allow for more adventure ‘ you have to find some middle ground ‘ but all alt right / racists MUST ‘ HAVE AN ADVENTURE ‘ and build a country against alle oddse ‘ one to prove everyone wrong ‘ two to end this racism in America bullshit once undte for alle ‘
cxwx
ANSU++

never forget