I was banned ahead of the election because the left is LOSING

Music posts are a bannable offense.
TheGreaseAlsoRises
Flesh Ripping Sonic Polka
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:12 pm

It's no coincidence I was banned from here the same week Twitter is banning any account that shares the NYPost hunter Biden article. The left is in full tailspin narrative collapse meltdown mode. They are doing everything to control the free flow of information because they cannot win an election or a debate under those conditions. Since I can't be proven wrong on anything and accusations of bigotry have no impact on me, I had to be banned. Because I was getting PMs from longtime board members praising me, telling me they agreed with me but were too afraid to say so publicly, etc. Because in a completely free and open arena, the ideas of the dissident right DOMINATE. You cannot prevail against me because reality is against you. You are clutching desperately to a badly decaying narrative HOAX.

You are trying to steal an election outright. Theres no other way to put it. You accuse others of doing exactly what it is you do, right now. You will lie, cheat, and steal on a level even the most jaded conservative could not conceive of. And you will lose, for truth justice and honor is on our side. CHRIST is on our side.
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23673
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

You were not banned, here is a screenshot of the ban list. Your name is not on it:

Image
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
TheGreaseAlsoRises
Flesh Ripping Sonic Polka
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Geeheeb wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:08 pm
You were not banned, here is a screenshot of the ban list. Your name is not on it:

Image
Yes I was. I can't login to my account. It says username does not exist. Someone did something to my account, that much is certain. All mods should have their privileges revoked.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3322
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Did the dissident right maybe forget their password?
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23673
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Try it again, I think I fixed it.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

I keep getting IP banned when on LTE but I assume that’s because sprint fucking sucks.
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:50 pm
honest for once in your pathetic rat lives,
never forget
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3073
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Geeheeb wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:14 pm
Try it again, I think I fixed it.
Yeah you fixed it alright. Cute little game. Don't test me again.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3073
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

My point still stands btw
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:17 pm
Geeheeb wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:14 pm
Try it again, I think I fixed it.
Yeah you fixed it alright. Cute little game. Don't test me again.
In the immortal words of LL Cool J:

“You’re a poodle barking at an elephant.“
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:50 pm
honest for once in your pathetic rat lives,
never forget
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23673
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Why yes, you're welcome for the help. You're all welcome. Everyone is soooo welcome. Thank you for taking advantage of my refusal to censor you or anyone else. Would you extend the same courtesy to me?
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3322
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

TheGreaseAlsoRises wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:25 pm
It's no coincidence I was banned from here the same week Twitter is banning any account that shares the NYPost hunter Biden article. The left is in full tailspin narrative collapse meltdown mode. They are doing everything to control the free flow of information because they cannot win an election or a debate under those conditions. Since I can't be proven wrong on anything and accusations of bigotry have no impact on me, I had to be banned. Because I was getting PMs from longtime board members praising me, telling me they agreed with me but were too afraid to say so publicly, etc. Because in a completely free and open arena, the ideas of the dissident right DOMINATE. You cannot prevail against me because reality is against you. You are clutching desperately to a badly decaying narrative HOAX.

You are trying to steal an election outright. Theres no other way to put it. You accuse others of doing exactly what it is you do, right now. You will lie, cheat, and steal on a level even the most jaded conservative could not conceive of. And you will lose, for truth justice and honor is on our side. CHRIST is on our side.

Support PMs - pass :pizza:
Truth and justice - pass :pizza:
Honor - pass :pizza:
Christ being on your side - pass :pizza:
Ability to stay calm and rational during a period of mild inconvenience - fail :nopizza:

I think you may fold under questioning.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3322
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Geeheeb wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:20 pm
Why yes, you're welcome for the help. You're all welcome. Everyone is soooo welcome. Thank you for taking advantage of my refusal to censor you or anyone else. Would you extend the same courtesy to me?
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :lol: :lol:
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3073
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Geeheeb wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:20 pm
Why yes, you're welcome for the help. You're all welcome. Everyone is soooo welcome. Thank you for taking advantage of my refusal to censor you or anyone else. Would you extend the same courtesy to me?
Yes because I'm not a buttmad PC faggott that can't handle ideas contrary to theirs, I'm surrounded by ideas I vehemently disagree with everywhere I go, I don't care one bit, you can go on and keep being wrong and I'll never get tired of telling you so, I actively welcome it. More freedom of speech when the right is in control than the left. We know this.
Last edited by MeatGrease on Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:26 pm
Geeheeb wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:20 pm
Why yes, you're welcome for the help. You're all welcome. Everyone is soooo welcome. Thank you for taking advantage of my refusal to censor you or anyone else. Would you extend the same courtesy to me?
Yes because I'm not a buttmad PC faggott that can't handle ideas contrary to theirs, I'm surrounded by ideas I vehemently disagree with everywhere I go, I don't care one bit, you can go on and keep being wrong and I'll never get tired of telling you so, I actively welcome in. More freedom of speech when the right is in control than the left. We know this.
I think you need a time out room like Kat and Battlerweeter got. We can call it “The Meat Locker” ( I should probably shut up before I end up in “The Whore House”).
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:50 pm
honest for once in your pathetic rat lives,
never forget
the last fighting tommy
Take As Needed For Pain
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

DOMINATE ‘ HOAX ‘ CHRIST ‘

Words don’t match up well together ‘
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3322
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

the last fighting tommy wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:34 pm
DOMINATE ‘ HOAX ‘ CHRIST ‘

Words don’t match up well together ‘
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7962
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Just like every other dumbshit thing he believes, the genesis of this post was histrionic and flailing fantasy to explain either the mundane or the nonexistent. Quintessential MG.
the last fighting tommy
Take As Needed For Pain
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

The best is still that Tarantino ‘ condemns the jews forever and Hollywood ‘ in Inglorious Basterds ‘ forever ‘ by making the audience part of the ritual glorification killing of Nazis forever ‘ and no one ever gets it forever ‘ and even when they kill Hitler they do so with tears in their eyes forever ‘

Ruvn ‘
the last fighting tommy
Take As Needed For Pain
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

All things are what they exclaim to be in eternity ‘
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3073
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:44 pm
Just like every other dumbshit thing he believes, the genesis of this post was histrionic and flailing fantasy to explain either the mundane or the nonexistent. Quintessential MG.
Fuck you, it’s obvious I’m being gaslit intentionally so that you can all take your little jabs at me, it’s all you can get. Miraculous that this happened to me and only me, and kitchell knew exactly what I was talking about despite denying it at first. No matter, you won’t be getting rid of me anytime soon even if you wanted to.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

For a recap:
Meat had a tantrum.
Turns out Meat was just a fuckup, as usual.
Everyone laughs at Meat.
Meat says "point still stands" because he's too dumb or high to be embarrassed.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:01 pm
No matter, you won’t be getting rid of me anytime soon even if you wanted to.
Anyone want to randomly ban this nerd just to fuck with him and see him flail helplessly?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Glub wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:06 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:01 pm
No matter, you won’t be getting rid of me anytime soon even if you wanted to.
Anyone want to randomly ban this nerd just to fuck with him and see him flail helplessly?
“Random asshole is banned from obscure message board because it might effect the election, expose tonight on dipshit news network.”
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:50 pm
honest for once in your pathetic rat lives,
never forget
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

In the past I've had gotten error messages to the effect of "BANNED. "

I assumed that either:
Sprint sucks
Or
I'm banned because people are tired of me.

I didn't have a TIA and create a new account to Rainman about it.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
Supreme Hatred
Posts: 6463
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

This thread has a bad case of vagina and reeks of bitch.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Post Reply