I was banned ahead of the election because the left is LOSING

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: I was banned ahead of the election because the left is LOSING

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:45 pm I just got caught a 30 day ban on FB and it didn’t even show a reason why, they are just outright banning anyone questioning the narrative, not even bothering to pretend they’re impartial anymore, they openly say they are trying to determine the election fools. It’s fucked up the left has become the party of censorship and corruption, mass control, surveillance, cracking down hard on dissidents and throwing away rule of law in favor of mob rule. There’s no law the dems are above breaking to reach their aims. It’s disgusting, this really is our country’s darkest hour. For Gods sake vote Trump and maybe we can avoid a civil war, you should be doing every fucking thing you can to avoid that because you will lose, all the rednecks out here are armed to the teeth and are just waiting for the order to go out. Standing by.
Yeah I'm sure you did nothing wrong to warrant the suspension :wank: :fp: :drooly: :yerma: :putin
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

that sucks, can you link to the post that got you suspended?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Glub wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:35 am
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:45 pm I just got caught a 30 day ban on FB and it didn’t even show a reason why, they are just outright banning anyone questioning the narrative, not even bothering to pretend they’re impartial anymore, they openly say they are trying to determine the election fools. It’s fucked up the left has become the party of censorship and corruption, mass control, surveillance, cracking down hard on dissidents and throwing away rule of law in favor of mob rule. There’s no law the dems are above breaking to reach their aims. It’s disgusting, this really is our country’s darkest hour. For Gods sake vote Trump and maybe we can avoid a civil war, you should be doing every fucking thing you can to avoid that because you will lose, all the rednecks out here are armed to the teeth and are just waiting for the order to go out. Standing by.
It rules that you're banned.

You're such a fragile bitch about everything.

I can't even begin to imagine the hilarity of how an absolute pussy like meat would fare in a civil war.
Without a doubt you're absolutely right about MeatCraver's absolute and utter lack of manliness in any context, but let's not forget about his obvious closet gay faggyness. If my life works out the way I intend, I will suck a million juicy fat dicks, but let's face it I still won't be half as much of a gayfag as this guy... what a fucking homo... :drool:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

THE KILL wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:31 am
Glub wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:35 am
It rules that you're banned.

You're such a fragile bitch about everything.

I can't even begin to imagine the hilarity of how an absolute pussy like meat would fare in a civil war.
Without a doubt you're absolutely right about MeatCraver's absolute and utter lack of manliness in any context, but let's not forget about his obvious closet gay faggyness. If my life works out the way I intend, I will suck a million juicy fat dicks, but let's face it I still won't be half as much of a gayfag as this guy... what a fucking homo... :drool:
I'd tread lightly, brother.
You wouldn't want our delicate little friend here to go Full Anselmo Mode.

Unrelated, but it just occurred to me: for all of the vague talk about firearms, how much more do you think my firearm collection is worth than some dorky hill person?

Further thought: how is some theoretical Civil War Part II going to play out? Uniforms? Shirts vs. skins? Neckbeard vs. impeccable personal hygiene? Are the Hill People going to see the car I drive and know that both in terms of taste and income that they'll never be on my level?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I’m amused at how “big tech” has become the new mantra for conservatives when unregulated free markets are why those entities exist and why they are as fucked up as they are now. Buy your own computer servers If you don’t like it.
Ill body
/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath

cxwx wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:38 am I’m amused at how “big tech” has become the new mantra for conservatives when unregulated free markets are why those entities exist and why they are as fucked up as they are now. Buy your own computer servers If you don’t like it.
Never fails to amuse when idiots like Grease and Don Jr. think the left is orchestrating an attack against anyone against them via these tech companies that couldn't give a single fuck about "fucking up their algorithms." They want money. Facebook thrives off of white supremacy. It's nonsense.

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:38 am I’m amused at how “big tech” has become the new mantra for conservatives when unregulated free markets are why those entities exist and why they are as fucked up as they are now. Buy your own computer servers If you don’t like it.
When you're socially repugnant/awkward, platforms like Facebook are as close as you come to human interaction.

You can be sure as shit that the greases of the world don't have an expansive social circle.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

But that doesn't apply to me though, I already told you I'm against libertardianism. I oscillate between third positionism and fourth political theory.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:22 pm
But that doesn't apply to me though, I already told you I'm against libertardianism. I oscillate between third positionism and fourth political theory.
It applies to you.
You filled up a tampon when Facebook took your imaginary friends from you for 30 days.
Own being a bitch because you'll never be anything but.

Also, please cite your work.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:22 pm
I’ve heard this shit before from you and it’s completely meaningless. Libertarianism is just another hydra head of the rightwing and as much as you’d like to believe you are “economically left wing” 99% of your stupid fucking ideas come from the same set of beliefs. “3rd position 4th theory”. You’re a useful idiot for the same dusty old republican cunts. You’re even more gullible than people who go to mega churches.

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:16 pm
When you're socially repugnant/awkward, platforms like Facebook are as close as you come to human interaction.

You can be sure as shit that the greases of the world don't have an expansive social circle.
I’m sure all the trad babes at storm front love him. One day you’ll get your own Nina greasy, one day.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:45 am
Never fails to amuse when idiots like Grease and Don Jr. think the left is orchestrating an attack against anyone against them via these tech companies that couldn't give a single fuck about "fucking up their algorithms." They want money. Facebook thrives off of white supremacy. It's nonsense.
There’s far more evidence that left wing content is being censored and Facebook knows about sites like the daily caller using bots to drive up traffic and don’t do anything about it but it’s neither here or there. It gets a lot more nuanced and others could articulate it much more better than I could. It’s just such a weird dichotomy where the messaging is simultaneously capitalism is great. Social programs = Stalin but then there is this massive cabal of“left wing corporations”.
Companies don’t give a shit about politics beyond what stuffs their pockets, whether they are selling you a che or a maga hat. Seems like nothing that you need to be a rocket scientist to understand.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:18 pm
I’ve heard this shit before from you and it’s completely meaningless. Libertarianism is just another hydra head of the rightwing and as much as you’d like to believe you are “economically left wing” 99% of your stupid fucking ideas come from the same set of beliefs. “3rd position 4th theory”. You’re a useful idiot for the same dusty old republican cunts. You’re even more gullible than people who go to mega churches.

That’s incorrect libertardianism is a type of leftfag-ism. They support open borders, legalizing all drugs and all types of degeneracy, globo homo corporations controlling everything and broadcasting BLM propaganda into every family’s home, the list goes on and on. It all comes from the failed enlightenment project.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:28 pm

That’s incorrect libertardianism is a type of leftfag-ism. They support open borders, legalizing all drugs and all types of degeneracy, globo homo corporations controlling everything and broadcasting BLM propaganda into every family’s home, the list goes on and on. It all comes from the failed enlightenment project.
Drugs?
Degeneracy?

Sounds pretty fuckin metal to me.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:34 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:28 pm

Drugs?
Degeneracy?

Sounds pretty fuckin metal to me.
I wonder if Schutzstaffelgrease would send his former self to the gas chamber for shoplifting four loko. Maybe he’ll cut his own hand off.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Wait, did he just said he’s AGAINST the enlightenment? I thought that was the sacred cow of even the most batshit alt right weirdo because it represents the pinnacle of “the western world”

Or as meatgrease would say:

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I doubt it.
It's a guiding principle of every person who feigns a superficial interest in politics in 2020 that "There Are Very Important Rules That Must Be Followed Absolutely and Without Exception But Will Never Apply to Me/My Team."
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:24 pm Wait, did he just said he’s AGAINST the enlightenment? I thought that was the sacred cow of even the most batshit alt right weirdo because it represents the pinnacle of “the western world”

Or as meatgrease would say:

:confused: :confused: :confused:
I don't think he refers to himself as alt-right.

Instead, he oscillates between the fifth estate, the Sixth Sense and Blue Belt.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Caterwauling about Trump's reelection being the only thing preventing a literal hot civil war, but being too much of a pussy to do anything about Facebook except whine on a different private forum: that's The MeatGrease Difference™

There has never been a bigger loser baby, ever, in the entire world, and I'm including actual literal babies (at least they get to suck tity)
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

I came here to see if there was any talk about Nader Sadek flying Karl Sanders and Derek Roddy to Egypt to record an EP, but then I saw this thread by MeatGrease -- who has a Tim Pool avatar. Honestly, I'd have thought him to be more on Jesse Lee Peterson's level, but the depths of rightwing grifters is infinite.

How many of you guys got red pilled by his copy pasta? Anyone fighting the Culture Wars to preserve their wholesome family values? How about JFK Jr's return, or The Great Awakening? I, for one, can't wait for THE STORM!!!

#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Around March, I got to the point where I can't get hard unless I'm thinking about 8kun freedom fighters. I've never felt more mauve-pilled.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

My doctor tried to give me blue pills just because my dick stopped working. I told him to shove the pills up his SOCIALIST ASSHOLE, but he said he does that already. Apparently they work even faster when you do that! He's a SICK FUCK!
godofdeadlydeath

Hunter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:40 pm My doctor tried to give me blue pills just because my dick stopped working. I told him to shove the pills up his SOCIALIST ASSHOLE, but he said he does that already. Apparently they work even faster when you do that! He's a SICK FUCK!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Hunter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:40 pm My doctor tried to give me blue pills just because my dick stopped working. I told him to shove the pills up his SOCIALIST ASSHOLE, but he said he does that already. Apparently they work even faster when you do that! He's a SICK FUCK!
Hi dad!
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Introvert wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:49 pm
Hi dad!
The renaissance is upon us.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero