Ill body
/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Proof of DemocRAT party pedophilia. Pizza gate is real

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

It's over. Biden lost.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

godofdeadlydeath

Hunter wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:53 pm
I can't stop laughing

kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Oh brother....totally not made up at all.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

:lol: holy shit Hunter that’s one of the best twitter threads I’ve ever read
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

It's so absurd imagining there are real actual people who believe the nonsense these clowns come up with. I can't imagine how depressing it must be to have to live in the same country as these dimwits.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

THE KILL wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:42 pm
It's so absurd imagining there are real actual people who believe the nonsense these clowns come up with. I can't imagine how depressing it must be to have to live in the same country as these dimwits.
Yeah, it’s not like what was at the time one of the most intelligent and progressive nations on the planet got whipped into a frenzy of mass hypnosis and ultra violence *cough*
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

It can be amusing.
These people actually exist and they'll try to engage you about conspiracy theories and astral projection and the End Times in real life and they get SUPER red-faced when you are over the top condescending to them. It's hysterical.

"Do you know what adenochrome is?"
"Motherfucker, do I seem like the type of person that doesn't know everything there is too know about everything?"
"..."
"That's more like it. The person talking now is the only one who should ever be talking."

I have two or three conversations like that a week with complete strangers. This was NOT the case five years ago.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
godofdeadlydeath

Glub wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:17 pm
It can be amusing.
These people actually exist and they'll try to engage you about conspiracy theories and astral projection and the End Times in real life and they get SUPER red-faced when you are over the top condescending to them. It's hysterical.

"Do you know what adenochrome is?"
"Motherfucker, do I seem like the type of person that doesn't know everything there is too know about everything?"
"..."
"That's more like it. The person talking now is the only one who should ever be talking."

I have two or three conversations like that a week with complete strangers. This was NOT the case five years ago.
It really makes me wonder though, were people always this ignorant and stupid and just quiet about it? Or is it more that now they think they're being "free thinkers" who don't buy into the "media narrative" when they just ignore facts, logic, science, and spout this nonsense? I don't know why I even bother caring because you can't fix stupid, but the spread of stupidity seems like it accelerated exponentially within these last 5 years.

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd imagine that a lot of people have always been absolutely shot to shit; but being ignorant/lacking certifiable achievement used to have some shame attached to it. In the past 20 years we've seen, in all corners of our culture, some version of "hold on, everyone is telling me I'm wrong...so I must be right!" You can see it in the hideous burn victim who refuses to be Repulsive Shamed and thinks she's (or he or they or them or Ford Taurus) a "model" and you can see it in lonely, semi-employed rubes on 4chan who feel no need to hit the books/the treadmill and become something/anything in life, because every setback is a liberal/Jewish/Reptilian/who-knows-next conspiracy that has been specifically designed to keep them down.

At no point in either of these narratives are any place for reality or the possibility that they could be mistaken about anything ever. There now exists, for everyone who wants to look hard enough, a bubble to cater to their delusions and massage away their well-deserved insecurities.

Just a guess, mind you. Open to input from most people here. I'm not a sociologist or psychiatrist, so I don't have any actual expertise in this area.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Glub wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:25 am At no point in either of these narratives are any place for reality or the possibility that they could be mistaken about anything ever. There now exists, for everyone who wants to look hard enough, a bubble to cater to their delusions and massage away their well-deserved insecurities.

Just a guess, mind you. Open to input from most people here. I'm not a sociologist or psychiatrist, so I don't have any actual expertise in this area.
I'm not aware of any serious research into this, but it really needs to happen because you're pretty close to what I'm seeing. Online communities have enabled entire subcultures with complex ideologies to grow around what would be swatted down as a stupid brain-fart in ten seconds if people actually had to leave the house and interact with other humans. "Body positivity" and incels are the first things I can think of, but there's tons more. They find people with the same insecurities and weaknesses and not only reinforce each other in basically deluding themselves into thinking that they're actually strengths, they feed off each other and construct entire philosophies around them that replace their personalities. And given that this has demonstrably resulted in murder and death, it really needs to be examined. I'm not saying the internet was a mistake, but this is.... it's a problem.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:36 am d construct entire philosophies around them that replace their personalities.
Another pet peeve: this shit makes people yawn-inducing.

The second someone expresses a love for InfoWars or Jeezabel, you pretty much know ALL of their opinions. It's nuts that these groups of people seriously think they are "free thinkers" when they have their entire worldviews spoonfed to them by people that, in a sane world, wouldn't warrant authority or respect or deference.

Ever come up with a weird or silly or crazy or interesting idea that is even remotely related to "THE ISSUES" and you share it with a group of people and jaws drop because, even if it wasn't a brilliant notion, people are puzzled to hear something that you came up with rather than something you read on a blog? How are we in a world where this is possible? Back in "The Good Old Days" people used to be funny and personable and interesting. Now people are fucking caricatures. Or, maybe, I guess if they didn't have interesting (or positive) character traits in "The Good Old Days" they were "The Quiet Ones."
MeatGrease wrote:

godofdeadlydeath

These are interesting points that I hadn't really considered. I think everyone being able to fall into their own echo chamber worldview without any checks and balances being a big reason for this kind of shift is a really good point. I consider myself pretty inclusive and liberal, but I also think there are some benefits to when you say something stupid, having someone call you out for being a fucking moron. Hell, I started on the MMBB and RBB when I was 14? 15? And I said a lot of dumb shit (and still do) and people called me out, and it kind of helped shape how I thought about things, whether it was music, film, politics, etc. And I have to think that young adults today who have grown up in the age of social media are more susceptible to just finding people and groups that they align with 100% and just go full-bore into whatever groupthink they buy into. It's pretty terrifying.

kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:36 am
Glub wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:25 am At no point in either of these narratives are any place for reality or the possibility that they could be mistaken about anything ever. There now exists, for everyone who wants to look hard enough, a bubble to cater to their delusions and massage away their well-deserved insecurities.

I'm not aware of any serious research into this
You need to check with meatgrease before you start throwing the R word around here bub.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:36 am I'm not aware of any serious research into this, but it really needs to happen because you're pretty close to what I'm seeing. Online communities have enabled entire subcultures with complex ideologies to grow around what would be swatted down as a stupid brain-fart in ten seconds if people actually had to leave the house and interact with other humans. "Body positivity" and incels are the first things I can think of, but there's tons more. They find people with the same insecurities and weaknesses and not only reinforce each other in basically deluding themselves into thinking that they're actually strengths, they feed off each other and construct entire philosophies around them that replace their personalities. And given that this has demonstrably resulted in murder and death, it really needs to be examined. I'm not saying the internet was a mistake, but this is.... it's a problem.
If we don't figure out what to do about this, it's going to be the end of what we had 1900-2010. I really believe that.
Balkanized, subdivided, conquered by stronger external force (whatever form that might take).
Saying anything more specific would sound tinfoil hat or alarmist, which I guess I'm flirting with already. I truly am convinced of it, though.

I think 2015-2020, these things became physical and powerful... and small enough I guess, but what I kept noticing is how nobody knew what to do about them. It was like these people would pour off of Twitter with anything from a placard to a fucking machine gun, and the establishment would be bizarrely paralyzed in each scenario. It's almost like a deer-in-headlights problem, where acting at all might invite... criticism? Something, I don't know.
The fringe/radicalized doesn't necessarily have to be fringe anymore, it's not just morons in the woods or a single rogue shooter, or something that happens in the Middle East.

I know how horribly pretentious this might sound, and I apologize for that... I really don't know the right words for any of this.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

The most intolerant wins. It’s always been that way. Everything from the American revolution to why everything is kosher, the smallest slice of society can force its preferences on the rest, as long as they are intolerant enough.

My tribe is the most intolerant

I could take over this country with about a million men. Yep, that’s all it takes.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 pm The most intolerant wins. It’s always been that way. Everything from the American revolution to why everything is kosher, the smallest slice of society can force its preferences on the rest, as long as they are intolerant enough.

I could take over this country with about a million men. Yep, that’s all it takes.
Meatgrease Söze will show you these men of will what will really is.

Why don’t you send me another crybaby email you worthless fucking cunt.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:11 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 pm The most intolerant wins. It’s always been that way. Everything from the American revolution to why everything is kosher, the smallest slice of society can force its preferences on the rest, as long as they are intolerant enough.

Meatgrease Söze will show you these men of will what will really is.

Why don’t you send me another crybaby email you worthless fucking cunt.
A million men.
All emailing people to whimper that they have been banned from a messsgeboard.
One shudders.
MeatGrease wrote:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:27 pm I really don't know the right words for any of this.
I don't think anyone does yet because this is a new phenomenon. And like you say, the reaction to it is just general confusion because... I guess because it's an internet thing it shouldn't matter?

I think we're still a good long while away from this social restructuring of society actually taking hold because at this point there are still several generations alive that are basically unaffected by any of it, but those generations are also the people in a position to do something about it, and they don't understand it at all.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 pm why everything is kosher
Man, this guy even sucks at shopping for groceries
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:30 am
If he worked as a short order cook at a diner, patrons would often wonder why the fuck their toast had bones.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:43 pm
If he worked as a short order cook at a diner, patrons would often wonder why the fuck their toast had bones.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:02 pm
Glub wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:43 pm
Looks like meatgrease isn't the only one on here not citing his sources! :wink:
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I’m sure Rodney wouldn’t mind and where ever he is in the after life he agrees that meatgrease is a fucking idiot.
Ill body
/
Ill will