Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: if any of the guests lurking are fbi guys

Post by Zerohero »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:32 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:43 pm we're all ready to turn meatgrease over

just send me a support pm
Don’t even fucking joke about that shit dude, like, for real.

Delete this thread mods
I thought you were busy killin' fools and burying bodies behind the jungle gym mr. murder.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

If anyone wants to send a support pm with actual personal information and the name of their favorite charity/political candidate I might send an appreciation pm back.

Imagine the hilarity of meatgrease having to double check the locks on his roommate's doors twice at night because of a mild centerist with a very sick sense of humor rather than far left antifa radicals.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Very very against sharing personal information. Even of weenies.

No no no no.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:16 pm Very very against sharing personal information. Even of weenies.

No no no no.
One on hand, I respect your principle.
In the other hand, it's funny to terrorize people who are wildly unlikable.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

At least the FBI won't be able to see these plans I'm putting in motion...

:gold:
:gold:
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Glub wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:41 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:16 pm Very very against sharing personal information. Even of weenies.

No no no no.
I dunno man, easy for you to say. Your real-world identity isn't linked to this board at all, as far as I can tell.
Some of the rest of us are really vulnerable, in that sense... any one of us, at any time, could get a call in from HR at work, or even from the police, asking us about something we posted online... even if it was years old.

Can you imagine if you'd been saying something that could catch unwanted attention from the fucking feds?! That scares the shit out of me! You wouldn't want to do that to another person would you?
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:45 pm

No no no no.
I dunno man, easy for you to say. Your real-world identity isn't linked to this board at all, as far as I can tell.
Some of the rest of us are really vulnerable, in that sense... any one of us, at any time, could get a call in from HR at work, or even from the police, asking us about something we posted online... even if it was years old.

Can you imagine if you'd been saying something that could catch unwanted attention from the fucking feds?! That scares the shit out of me! You wouldn't want to do that to another person would you?
Can I imagine if I said something imbecilic?
No, I cannot.
Because I'm not a fucking imbecile.

One surefire way to avoid unpleasant trips to HR: Make sure that you're indispensable.
MeatGrease wrote:

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:35 pm got ourselves a real bad-ass here
i got Special Agent Betty Lee Yang on the horn.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Glub wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:06 pm

No no no no.

No, I cannot.

One surefire way to avoid unpleasant trips to HR: Make sure that you're indispensable.
This is dumb as shit and completely fucking tone-deaf to what the best aspects of this board have always been about.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

riley-o wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:28 am

No no no no.

No, I cannot.

This is dumb as shit and completely fucking tone-deaf to what the best aspects of this board have always been about.
Leave it to mg to bring out the worst in us.
Maybe he should be punished for doing so.
Perhaps if he wasn't around, we could get back to Being Best.
MeatGrease wrote:

Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

------------------------------------- FBI: Stop reading here -----------------------------------------
I do not give authorization for the US GOVERNMENT (or any government) to read, copy, archive, or distribute the content below. This is protected speech under the CITIZENS UNITED FOR PATRIOT ACTION declaration found as the pinned post in my facebook group: NAUGHTYBOYS FOR PRIVACY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There have always been reasons for the FBI to keep an eye on this board. I bet the file they have on this place not only could incriminate half of the people here but also set the record straight that this is the ONE TRUE ORIGIN OF THE BIRDS WITH ARMS meme. I propose we break into their cyber offices and GET THAT FILE.
godofdeadlydeath

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I'm sure the FBI has linked this board to the previous board's archives and the "Naked With Weapons" thread alone is a goldmine for the FBI to use to blackmail and incriminate
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

riley-o wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:28 am

No no no no.

No, I cannot.

Yeah. If you aren't racist and professionally replaceable, you really don't belong here.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub confirmed gay nigger faggott
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:45 pm Glub confirmed gay nigger faggott
You’re a gay homosexual faggot. And you’re gay.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:45 pm Glub confirmed gay nigger faggott
I'm whiter than you are (gorgeous blue eyes for days right here) and my second female friend of the day* is on her way over...so...

*As an added fuck you, she's not white. Don't worry though, I don't go raw. And if there's an accident, I'll get another punch on my PP Card. Fifth abortion is free!
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:21 pm I'll get another punch on my PP Card. Fifth abortion is free!
:lol:
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

In total there are 171 users online :: 1 registered, 1 hidden and 169 guests (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
nice
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:06 pm
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 registered, 1 hidden and 169 guests (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
nice
Exactly....what's that about?

I'm gonna poop on a bible and wipe my ass with a trump flag.

Got that FBI???
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero