Amelia Memorial Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Amelia Memorial Thread

Post by Glub »

This is the thread to share treasured memories of the dearly departed Angel Princess.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Re: Amelia Memorial Thread

Post by kevin hash »

I remember texting back and forth with her about Huey Lewis and the news.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Great tits...
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

the awesome Assassin wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:17 pm Great tits...
I keep hearing about her beefers.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

She had posted to a link to a live stream one night when no one was around. She was in some shitty pay by the hour motel because her room mates were “doing gross things” she flashed her boobs a few times. Dr Yale Bloor was also there. She would do goofy shit like take a piss and then unravel the whole roll of toilet paper on her head. Looking back I’m sure her room mates were doing drugs and she was trying to get away from it. I don’t remember what exactly started the hate other than some really shitty behavior on her part towards Faggotmachine. And the whole face licking incident with KRB. (You smell of shit and butter) It was pretty hilarious watching blasto follow KRB off the board like a little puppy dog. And Pisscubes got into an argument with her but it wasn’t much more than telling her to get the fuck out of his room at 7 am because he had a hang over. Also DeezNutz constant whining about never getting laid although he made like $80,000 a year ( allegedly) as a high level Apple tech but was “reduced to finger fucking Amelia at MDF” was pretty funny.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

cxwx wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:35 pm I don’t remember what exactly started the hate other than
I mean absolutely zero disrespect towards the memory of a real person, and I obviously don't know anything about her as a 3D person... only as a participant in this here imaginary world. I'm speaking only about the latter and not at all about the former.

She was incredibly annoying here. Everything she did was a bid for some form of attention or approval, without contributing anything of value. I got the impression that she was actually somewhat witty and not stupid, but she was one of those people who couldn't quite crack the code of amusing other people - she would gesture towards entertaining others, but only ever wound up making noise in front of them. Amusing other people isn't an important part of the formula for people like her, they try to cheat, and either ignore feedback or don't have the ability to sort out cruelty and abuse from real social signaling.

I'm sure she suffered horribly under some sort of mental illness or personality disorder. It's sad to know how it all wound up (not that I really know anything about her). She wasn't a constructive poster here though, and I didn't appreciate the selfishness she showed in occupying this place. I offered several times to create a blog or small website for her. Nobody ever takes me up on that.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

cxwx wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:35 pm Also DeezNutz constant whining about never getting laid although he made like $80,000 a year ( allegedly) as a high level Apple tech but was “reduced to finger fucking Amelia at MDF” was pretty funny.
Also, I thought this was Father of Lies :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

She took his virginity
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:14 pm
cxwx wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:35 pm Also DeezNutz constant whining about never getting laid although he made like $80,000 a year ( allegedly) as a high level Apple tech but was “reduced to finger fucking Amelia at MDF” was pretty funny.
Also, I thought this was Father of Lies :lol:
I think she ditched FoL to get light saber blasted by the founder of Misery Index.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:18 pm She took his virginity
Oh yeah, that’s right. Now fuck off.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

She was a cool chick for sure. Smart with good taste. Total nutcase nympho though. I remember one time when I was over, she started screaming bloody fucking murder for no reason because she thought it would be funny, in summer with all the windows and doors opened. 10 minutes later we see a cop walking up to the open front door and she snatches an illegal beer out of my hand. Next day the landlord called and everyone got evicted.

She tried to drown herself in a park fountain by laying in the shallow water face down. I went to go visit her in the hospital and she kept trying to get me to sneak her in booze and pills.

If all this happened after I became redpilled I think I would have been able to save her.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I remember her giant bottle filled with morning piss she was going to dump on some chic that wanted to beat her up or something.
Ill body
/
Ill will
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

I think I got her to sign up here to begin with. She use to text me nudes all the time. I appreciated that.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

She was a slut in the best possible way. She was pretty much DTF anyone especially younger guys. If you saw her out anywhere you knew you could get laid just like that. You wanted her at parties but she was also kind of gross and cringe. Also she wasn’t a PC faggette which is more than you can say for most broads in Portland. You could really cut loose around her, she was funny as fuck.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Also she had a tattoo of chuffed beyond lloyd for some reason
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:46 pm Also she had a tattoo of chuffed beyond lloyd for some reason
Wasn’t he one of her best friends? You seem real broken up about her.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Yeah but I think he started keeping her at arms length as we all did eventually, it’s tough being around someone with BPD like that over time. I mean she pretty much tried to kill herself like clockwork every 3 years since she was a teenager, and also being the town bicycle and all that shit. And being a low key junkie smoking crack with nailedrightin, another corpsed out pdx wasteoid. God damn those were fun times though, pdx is gay as fuck now like everywhere. Don’t get me wrong I definitely am broken up about it. Good chick but a few screws loose.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Go away.
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

I'll admit....I wanted to suck her tits clean off.

That Sei Hexe band she was in was pretty alright.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

From what I remember everyone was fine with her until she basically harassed KRB for an entire MDF and then the board turned on her. It's not like being a mentally ill attention whore who constantly posts fucked up shit was particularly out of the norm for the board at the time.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

no memories at all.

:fonz:

FREE PETE
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

I didn't know she passed away, I am bummed. What happened to her?
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I remember her boobs and she was nice to me a couple of times, which stood out, because most people went out of their way to make fun of me. How/when did she pass? We need a list of all the RBB folks who've died, I know I've been out of the loop for some time.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Goatus died. But who gives a flying fuck.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:27 pm If all this happened after I became redpilled I think I would have been able to save her.
Can you imagine thinking that political party indoctrination could help you save someone's life? Especially the party of "personal responsibility"?

"Oh thank you! I would have been a goner for sure if you hadn't been there to help me!"
"Don't thank me, young lady - thank Tucker Carlson"