Amelia Memorial Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3586
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Shittsburgh
Contact:

crashed at her place when Communion played Portland a little over ten years ago. a few months later when our guitarist passed away there was a thread about it here. she posted on it and it derailed into an Amelia roast-off.

that's all i got.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3159
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Krieg wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:19 am
I didn't know she passed away, I am bummed. What happened to her?
About 5 years ago she intentionally OD’d. She got diagnosed with cancer.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:19 am
Krieg wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:19 am
I didn't know she passed away, I am bummed. What happened to her?
About 5 years ago she intentionally OD’d. She got diagnosed with cancer.
There's only one cure for cancer: THE RED PILL!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3483
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

I didn't know who I was until I started watching Glenn Beck.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Glub
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:41 am
I didn't know who I was until I started watching Glenn Beck.
I'm just glad you made it through that anarcho punk stage.
You had me worried there for a minute.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
fecal flakes
Certified False.
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: Memphis

MPD wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:32 am
FREE PETE
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24211
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

didn't she post pix one time of her, how you say pie rod?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
Giant Eyeball of Death.
Posts: 3964
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

Zerohero wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:23 am
didn't she post pix one time of her, how you say pie rod?
That sounds vaguely familiar and she seems like the only person on here who could've done that
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cemeteryheights
Lorde Beguiled
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:19 am

Hey people, it's Umesh/Bored/whatever

I talked with Amelia on the phone right before she died. That was not a fun conversation, as one can imagine.
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24865
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

:nopizza:
Last edited by Geeheeb on Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: NO
User avatar
kevin hash
...to the other side!
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

She really did have some pretty juicy tits.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16729
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

come on man :tdown:
User avatar
kevin hash
...to the other side!
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

FVBTVS wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:36 pm
come on man :tdown:
You wouldn't wrap your dick up all snug in them Hooters?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3483
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

not for any reason
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16729
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

:gong:
User avatar
kevin hash
...to the other side!
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

FVBTVS wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:22 pm
:gong:
Let your cum flow.....like a mountain stream!!!
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16186
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

kevin hash wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:58 pm
FVBTVS wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:22 pm
:gong:
Let your cum flow.....like a mountain stream!!!
You should get this tattooed on your chest...
featherboa
hovering.
Posts: 6052
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

terrible
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16729
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

featherboa wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:04 pm
terrible
User avatar
kevin hash
...to the other side!
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

the awesome Assassin wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:46 pm
kevin hash wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:58 pm
FVBTVS wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:22 pm
:gong:
Let your cum flow.....like a mountain stream!!!
You should get this tattooed on your chest...

I should pummel you fuckin face instead dick lick.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
kevin hash
...to the other side!
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

kevin hash wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:51 pm
the awesome Assassin wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:46 pm
kevin hash wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:58 pm
FVBTVS wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:22 pm
:gong:
Let your cum flow.....like a mountain stream!!!
You should get this tattooed on your chest...

I should pummel your fuckin face instead dick lick.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
Giant Eyeball of Death.
Posts: 3964
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

RIP those gorgeous fuckin honkin on bobos
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
User avatar
kevin hash
...to the other side!
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:11 am
RIP those gorgeous fuckin honkin on bobos
My man!
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
Giant Eyeball of Death.
Posts: 3964
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

cemeteryheights wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:23 am
Hey people, it's Umesh/Bored/whatever

I talked with Amelia on the phone right before she died. That was not a fun conversation, as one can imagine.
welcome back? what did she have to say? what you been up to?
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24865
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

:nopizza: :nopizza:
Last edited by Geeheeb on Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: NO
Locked