piling on meatgrease is natures amelia

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: piling on meatgrease is natures amelia

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:22 pm Make no mistake that I am driving literally 100% of the continued interest in this place, not even fucking debatable. If I quit posting years ago Leon would have already shut the board down by now.

You’re welcome fags
You are driving literally 100% of nowhere because you are unemployed
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:34 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:22 pm Make no mistake that I am driving literally 100% of the continued interest in this place, not even fucking debatable. If I quit posting years ago Leon would have already shut the board down by now.

You’re welcome fags
Leeching off welfare as a white male is alpha brain shit, lol why would I pay into a system that exists to support non whites, they should be subsidizing OUR reproduction. I got the idea from Varg.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

that actually makes a lot of sense
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Welfarequeengrease I would think your dead lifts would be even more macho if you don’t spend 40 hours a week working, you have even more time to get buff. Those 405lb are looking less impressive by the minute.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:20 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:24 pm I think its time for containment board. You can't get everyone to stop engaging a person when they go into tweeter-mode, although it is an obvious solution.
I feel like MG still has a lot more to contribute to our community and that it wouldn't be fair to pull the plug. He clearly values this place.
So, full-on baletion is a bad idea.
Is a katbox-style Negative Zone prism still possible?
It’s really astonishing to me that still even after breakfast club fags basically ruined the board by running off/banning everyone who was legitimately funny and cool until it became a 5 fag circle jerk, the idea that “if we just get rid of the problem posters, THEN the board will enter a golden age” still holds sway

You are all irredeemably retarded and you deserve the shitty state of basically everything
You are so far from funny and cool* that the distant light from funny and cool will never reach you.

*You. Had. A. Histrionic. Meltdown. Because. You. Thought. You. Were. Banned. From. A. Messageboard.
Read that over and over again until you realize how dorky that is, you colossal dweeb.

AND you were wrong about it, because in addition to not funny and a nerd, you're also fucking dumber than drywall.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:40 pm

You’re welcome fags
Leeching off welfare as a white male is alpha brain shit, lol why would I pay into a system that exists to support non whites, they should be subsidizing OUR reproduction. I got the idea from Varg.
I wonder what a shitty tipper Captain Cool here is.

We'd have to ask whatever unfortunate Instacart-er is stuck dropping off his plastic liters of vodka a couple of days per week.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

You’re welcome fags
See this post......

This is fake grease.

MAGA

make america grease again.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Meatgrease was FOEd by me probably 6-7 years ago before my hiatus and I don't even remember why but about 2 posts into my return it was pretty obvious why. I think banning goes against what Makes REEE Great and I will NOT stand for it!
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Relegating this dork to The Ethnostate would be awesome because:

He'll fill up a tampon about it because he's All Bitch All the Time.

He does nothing but interrupt threads with boring tryhard tangents. He's never funny or friendly, so why does he belong here? Oh no, we might miss out on him shoehorning conspiracy theories into the thread about softball! What a loss!

He'll make laughably transparent efforts to sneak back on.

He'll still be available to make fun of.

Quarantine this fag. Put it to a vote.
MeatGrease wrote:

Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Want me to ban Meatgrease? I'd have no problem doing so. Maybe just a weekend off or something. I think the board could use a little vacation as a treat.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Hunter wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:55 am Want me to ban Meatgrease? I'd have no problem doing so. Maybe just a weekend off or something. I think the board could use a little vacation as a treat.
Give him his own playpen.

That'll be funnier.

May we please call it The Playpen and condescendingly send him there anytime he gets a little too lippy with the grown-ups?
Last edited by Glub on Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

again people. AGAIN. take a look at the poster youre boosting and thinking about for multiple pages. bullying and feeding.

does this seem like a serious or even real person ?

he's breaking the character all the time now! he's got all the discipline of a saturday night live cast member

3/10
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Are MeatGrease and SHOOTIME one in the same? MeatGrease, what are your thoughts on Killswitch Engage?
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:15 am Are MeatGrease and SHOOTIME one in the same? MeatGrease, what are your thoughts on Killswitch Engage?
Meatgrease is a skin that other board members try on.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

now theres a theory
Jesus.Fucking.Christ.
Karelian Isthmus

Post by Jesus.Fucking.Christ. »

The fact that there are like six people on the planet who even know this place exists, yet the social dynamic of message boards in general and this one in particular are still playing out in the exact same way, just an order of magnitude smaller, is hilarious. In the end there will be only be one troll, and one poster to complain about them. (is batletweeter dead? Why noone thinking thats him)

The death of the message board and its replacement with the reddit social media model, while understandable, was the worst thing to ever happen to the internet. Along with the death of websites, usenet, and every thing except the 4 websites where 80 percent of people spend 80 percent of their time.

It makes you think there was nothing in the media itself, but the newness of it, that caused these golden ages of the internet, of cable television, of radio, of magazines, of retail. An explosion of divesity and novelty, then a consolidation and collapse as it monopolizes. And the former pioneers start to look for new pastures to get that tingly 'new' feeling.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

someone's read adorno
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Jesus.Fucking.Christ. wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:36 am The fact that there are like six people on the planet who even know this place exists, yet the social dynamic of message boards in general and this one in particular are still playing out in the exact same way, just an order of magnitude smaller, is hilarious. In the end there will be only be one troll, and one poster to complain about them. (is batletweeter dead? Why noone thinking thats him)

The death of the message board and its replacement with the reddit social media model, while understandable, was the worst thing to ever happen to the internet. Along with the death of websites, usenet, and every thing except the 4 websites where 80 percent of people spend 80 percent of their time.

It makes you think there was nothing in the media itself, but the newness of it, that caused these golden ages of the internet, of cable television, of radio, of magazines, of retail. An explosion of divesity and novelty, then a consolidation and collapse as it monopolizes. And the former pioneers start to look for new pastures to get that tingly 'new' feeling.
This is all essentially true. Some of it I agree with a lot, esp the first part.

The kittenizer directed energy weapon is new though, and we had to deploy it after MG refused to take his doctor-prescribed feminizing bimbo pills. I'm pretty proud of how it's turned out so far.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Universal board bimbofication today

I don't have visibility to the SA forums, but I assume those still exist? Down from their peak but still extant?
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Glub wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:14 am
Hunter wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:55 am Want me to ban Meatgrease? I'd have no problem doing so. Maybe just a weekend off or something. I think the board could use a little vacation as a treat.
Give him his own playpen.

That'll be funnier.

May we please call it The Playpen and condescendingly send him there anytime he gets a little too lippy with the grown-ups?
There was a sub forum for battletweeter and/or kat shevil way back when.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Meow meow meowmeow!
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:01 pm Image

Meow meow meowmeow!
As much as I hate to admit it, you raise a valid point here.
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

bump
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

meatgrease has an asian wife. they have a daughter.

meatgrease has a large forehead.