I’m done w/ Oregon, I’m moving to red fucking state America

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: I’m done w/ Oregon, I’m moving to red fucking state America

Post by Glub »

Any updates from meatgrease on his no doubt doomed to fail effort to relocate? I was hoping this would amount to more than one of his regularly scheduled temper tantrums and that he'd actually make a half-assed effort to move. Watching morons attempt tasks that competent people handle with ease can be amazing.

I want details!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

the last fighting tommy wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:09 am
Glub wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:20 am I wish I could witness the hilarity of someone who can't figure out how to post on a messageboard without getting confused, panicking and having a meltdown having to survive off the land.
ABORIGINES ' ARE NOT ALLOWED ONLINE '
:tup:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

lol you're going to move to Whitefish Montana and somehow get killed by the only black dude in the state.
No Cunting Elves
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Honky Kong 64 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:23 am lol you're going to move to Whitefish Montana and somehow get killed by the only black dude in the state.
Wow, nice to see a HK64 post pop up
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Honky Kong 64 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:23 am lol you're going to move to Whitefish Montana and somehow get killed by the only black dude in the state.
WTF :confused: :confused: :confused:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

You're gonna get raped by a Kootenai.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You people are fucking sick in the head and you have the gall to make me out to be some kind of bad guy.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:18 pm You people are fucking sick in the head and you have the gall to make me out to be some kind of bad guy.
You're an asshole and no one here likes you.
Cry about it to someone who cares.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

We're getting off topic here:
Could we please get back to pressing meatgrease for details on his harebrained plan to relocate from someplace where he is not welcome to someplace elsewhere he is not welcome?

What new self-inflicted setbacks have befallen our noble online warrior-priest?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:18 pm You people are fucking sick in the head and you have the gall to make me out to be some kind of bad guy.
I thought you were the mans man? Big dead lifts and all that shit? You whine constantly like a fucking cunt that people are hurting your feelings. Why do people call you the bad guy? Maybe don’t cite “the day of the rope” as a future event you’re looking forward to.
Last edited by cxwx on Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:54 pm
I thought you were the mans man? Big dead lifts and all that shit? You whine constantly like a fucking cunt that people are hurting your feelings. Why do people call you the bad guy? Maybe don’t site “the day of the rope” as a future event you’re looking forward to.
World Class Tear Shedder no doubt tops his diverse skillset.
MeatGrease wrote:

ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Glub wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:44 pm
The Portland Paladin
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:09 pm
The Portland Paladin
:lol:
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:09 pm
The Portland Paladin
Christ.
This detoured my coffee through my nose and onto my scrubs. Thanks.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:star: :star: :star: UPDATE :star: :star: :star:

Change of plans...like, BIG change.

I’m giving up on this piece of shit turd world hellhole the liberals have created by turning everything over to the blacks. I’m out baby. I’m becoming a seaman and working half the year on big cargo ships and taking my USD down to Argentina for the rest of the year to live like a king. I’ve got distant family down there, I’ll just leave it at that.

But yeah there’s almost nowhere in this shitted up country worth living in anymore. Congratulations you lefty faggotts, you turned what was once a white, Christian, prosperous and free country into Brazil with your failed social policies. Many places in the US are some of the worst in the whole western hemisphere. You can’t even get Haitians and Somalis to live in places like Camden, that’s how shitty the ghettos here are. Mexico keeps moving further and further north, pretty soon you’ll have to live in remote North Dakota just to not see spics everywhere.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:41 pm I’m becoming a seaman and working half the year on big cargo ships and taking my USD down to Argentina for the rest of the year to live like a king. I’ve got distant family down there, I’ll just leave it at that.
A true Aryan Viking out on the open seas on his Knarr. Funny you’re going to end up in a nation inhabited by brown people. Distant relatives you say? Maybe a little internalized hatred? It all makes sense now.

I think you’ll end up more like this fellow:

You’re also completely full of shit and aren’t doing anything besides sitting on your couch with your finger up your ass.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:06 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:41 pm I’m becoming a seaman and working half the year on big cargo ships and taking my USD down to Argentina for the rest of the year to live like a king. I’ve got distant family down there, I’ll just leave it at that.
A true Aryan Viking out on the open seas on his Knarr. Funny you’re going to end up in a nation inhabited by brown people. Distant relatives you say? Maybe a little internalized hatred? It all makes sense now.

I think you’ll end up more like this fellow:

You’re also completely full of shit and aren’t doing anything besides sitting on your couch with your finger up your ass.
Argentina is literally whiter than the United States bro

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview

I have to go all the way down to Latin America just to live in a non anti white country now :fp:

And I am doing this. It’s easy. All the training is free. It’s actually a pretty dope career.

I’ll be living like a doctor in a white latino metropolis while you decompose in your squalor :lol: :lol: :lol:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Translation:

im too broke to afford a Uhaul and the down payment on a studio apart so I'll make up some elaborate story about how I'm joining the merchant marines
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Look at this shit, hard to believe it’s even on the same side of the world as the United States

And best of all, no white guilt, no anti male brainwashed women, no blacks, no BUM AND JUNKIE FREAK TENT CITIES

I’ll have 60k USD disposable income to blow in 6 months in a country with an exchange rate that’s almost 100:1 :lol: :lol:

It’s literally retarded how good of a plan this is :lol: :lol: :lol:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:20 pm
I’ll have 60k USD disposable income
And The Haunted made you do it?
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:33 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:20 pm
I’ll have 60k USD disposable income
And The Haunted made you do it?
You’re so STEAMED right now I’m going to be making BANK for very easy work and living in LUXURY in a beautiful white paradise hidden away at the bottom of the world

You’re going to die impoverished surrounded by hostile racial groups and schizo hobos in this gas station riddled hellhole :lol:
AskForRaffo
DO THE DEW!

Post by AskForRaffo »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:20 pm Look at this shit, hard to believe it’s even on the same side of the world as the United States

And best of all, no white guilt, no anti male brainwashed women, no blacks, no BUM AND JUNKIE FREAK TENT CITIES

I’ll have 60k USD disposable income to blow in 6 months in a country with an exchange rate that’s almost 100:1 :lol: :lol:

It’s literally retarded how good of a plan this is :lol: :lol: :lol:
You really have no fucking clue.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Grossly incompetent rube on the open seas?
I can't imagine what could possibly go wrong.

Looking forward to inexplicable backpeddling/delays/abrupt changes of plans every three months until you nourish earth.

"Hi, Argentina, I'm unlikable and have no redeeming character traits. Please treat me like a king/warrior-priest."

Don't let the door hit you where the Lord split you, dingbat.
MeatGrease wrote:

godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Your nazi war criminal ancestors fled to Argentina? Why am I not shocked?
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:40 am Your nazi war criminal ancestors fled to Argentina? Why am I not shocked?
This nerd does not have any ancestors of note.
MeatGrease wrote: