I’m done w/ Oregon, I’m moving to red fucking state America

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: I’m done w/ Oregon, I’m moving to red fucking state America

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:28 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...I only see darkness ahead for the country...things are going to go so downhill, so fast, under Harris/Biden, white people are going to start fleeing to South Africa to find refuge.
It is looking pretty bleak, so you should probably kill yourself. In the will don’t forget to leave the rights of your unpublished future bestseller to your partner (hand).
On board with the suicide suggestion, but concerned his hand will face litigation from whoever he plagiarized said bestseller from.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

:lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I forgot all about the masterpiece meatgrease has been working on.

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Conclusion: either black guys aren't scared of CtrlVGrease, or his car wasn't broken into by a black guy. Or both.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

you xasthur fans keep replying to the troll so you get what you deserve. how many more threads of ignoring him will there be :lol:
lil dickie
There Was Blood Everywhere

Post by lil dickie »

Fuck it. Let's start a plantation you and me dude. You know, I want to live traditionally like a viking. And alot of people do
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

I think you need to move to Ohio so you and Jofa can be bunk mates.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Lil greasie
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:59 pm I think you need to move to Ohio so you and Jofa can be bunk mates.
I wouldn’t live anywhere that isn’t in the top 10 whitest states, and I bully JOFA every time I run across him in WN circles
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:06 pm If I was a cool black guy my name would be Midnight Pudding
Sorry, but I'm not convinced. I'm reminded of the Joker scenes from that retarded Suicide Squad film.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:53 pm
ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:59 pm I think you need to move to Ohio so you and Jofa can be bunk mates.
I wouldn’t live anywhere that isn’t in the top 10 whitest states, and I bully JOFA every time I run across him in WN circles
What do you say?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

haye, Greasemens.... is it going to be easy to quit you job and find a new one relocating to Montana?

won't they think you are a wakCy hippy from weirdsville just seeing your old license plates?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:21 am
MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:53 pm
What do you say?
This doofus doesn't start shit with anyone in real life. That should be readily apparent from his repeated cringe-worthy tough talk on here coupled with zero follow through.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Zerohero wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:04 am haye, Greasemens.... is it going to be easy to quit you job and find a new one relocating to Montana?

won't they think you are a wakCy hippy from weirdsville just seeing your old license plates?
As a result maybe some closeted girthy brawny man will think good ol MG is gay and ruin his asshole
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:03 pm
Zerohero wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:04 am haye, Greasemens.... is it going to be easy to quit you job and find a new one relocating to Montana?

As a result maybe some closeted girthy brawny man will think good ol MG is gay and ruin his asshole
Up there in rugged Montana where men are men. Broke Back Meat Grease.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

The only reason it would be hard at all for me to find a job in Montana is because the government has collapsed the US economy and transferred the spoils to the top .001%

That being said I have a diverse skillset and I’m not worried about it. No leads as of right now though.

If I had California plates, then it would be a problem yeah. My car would probably get keyed. Cant say that I blame anyone for doing that though, Californians should have their cars set on fire (with them in it). But I could just as easily be from eastern Oregon, a place Montanans respect.

I’m a normal white guy, I expect to be fully embraced by my fellow conservative patriots.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:54 am

The only reason it would be hard at all for me to find a job in Montana is because the government has collapsed the US economy and transferred the spoils to the top .001%

That being said I have a diverse skillset and I’m not worried about it. No leads as of right now though.

If I had California plates, then it would be a problem yeah. My car would probably get keyed. Cant say that I blame anyone for doing that though, Californians should have their cars set on fire (with them in it). But I could just as easily be from eastern Oregon, a place Montanans respect.

I’m a normal white guy, I expect to be fully embraced by my fellow conservative patriots.
Diverse Skillset: Plagiarism, complaining/having hysterical meltdowns over nothing on the internet, making empty threats, having delusions of grandeur.

You're possibly correct that other unemployed people who spend their time living fantasy lives online (aka "fellow conservative patriots") will embrace one of their fellow failures.
MeatGrease wrote:

a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:37 pm When I get to Montana I’m getting a lifted truck and killing my own food. It’ll be nice to finally get away from all sjw fags in OR.
So pretty much like all of Oregon except for the major cities. Nice.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

a world of no wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:56 am
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:37 pm When I get to Montana I’m getting a lifted truck and killing my own food. It’ll be nice to finally get away from all sjw fags in OR.
So pretty much like all of Oregon except for the major cities. Nice.
Maybe the authorities got their hands on one of his super secret hard drives and he's under the misconception that crossing state lines will help?

No one here would be surprised.
MeatGrease wrote:

godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I hope a wild Montana bison tramples you when you're trying to hunt for deer
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Even the animals are going to laugh at him, as he calls them all the n word in vain
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I wish I could witness the hilarity of someone who can't figure out how to post on a messageboard without getting confused, panicking and having a meltdown having to survive off the land.
MeatGrease wrote:

Jesus.Fucking.Christ.
Karelian Isthmus

Post by Jesus.Fucking.Christ. »

What about RAD state America. Specifically an IT job for a federal contractor in Virginia. You will learn all about living off the land as you shove fast food down your throat without staining your kakis and can write a series of novels about an irascible pioneer who time travels to San Francisco in the 1970s and learns various lessions about how other races are bad. Virginia is for lovers, you know.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Jesus.Fucking.Christ. wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:52 am What about RAD state America. Specifically an IT job for a federal contractor in Virginia. You will learn all about living off the land as you shove fast food down your throat without staining your kakis and can write a series of novels about an irascible pioneer who time travels to San Francisco in the 1970s and learns various lessions about how other races are bad. Virginia is for lovers, you know.
:lol: this is such a good network of suggestions!
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Meatlease saying he bullies Barger in the white power circles he runs in and how he is going to be a rugged individual in the wilds in Montana makes me think of Ren and Stimpy making their way through the Canajiun tundra.
Ill body
/
Ill will