Music posts are a bannable offense.
- Posts: 6542
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm
I don't know, man. American Horror Story says he was unstoppable and was obsessed with Billy Idol.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote:
ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
- Posts: 8101
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
- Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
hipster holocaust wrote: ↑
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:41 pm
You automatically thinking of peanut butter and not the ambiguously gay flying kid with portland syndrome really says a lot
What now you're talking shit about peanut butter
- Sweet Lord _______
- Posts: 18633
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
- Location: just a-passin' thru
Page 2 and still no Macabre references?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
- Certified False.
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
- Location: atlanta georgia
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE
BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother.
- I hate my life.
- Posts: 4156
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
- Location: Masshole
That Dahmer album was pretty funny but I have no urge to listen to quirky "metal" about serial killers ever again