REST IN PEACE KERKER13

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES
Posts: 6567
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

One of the few that has posted his cock on one of these boards' iterations.

I hope Jesus gives him a fresh batch of platelets.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3781
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Meatgrease’s fake outrage over the suicide of someone he barely knows to shoehorn into some troll/soapbox post is far grosser than anyone else’s shitty comment somehow.

If I die feel free to laugh and post dancing banana gifs, but please don’t say it was caused by transgendered pregnant Air Force pilots.
“Look not for the Turk in this world, you will not find him there.” - WS
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3323
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

cxwx wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:37 pm
Meatgrease’s fake outrage over the suicide of someone he barely knows to shoehorn into some troll/soapbox post is far grosser than anyone else’s shitty comment somehow.

If I die feel free to laugh and post dancing banana gifs, but please don’t say it was caused by transgendered pregnant Air Force pilots.
More people have committed suicide on this board than are active users.

Let that sink in.

Modernity is so obviously a failed experiment that the far right has a clear mandate IMO to take over and impose what I dub compassionate fascism.

Liberalism is a philosophically bankrupt ideology. It was a failure. It’s over. And now it’s up to the right to pick up the pieces and put the world back together.

The future is already here it just isn’t evenly distributed yet
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8131
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Consider relocating bits of your skull to Montana with 00 buckshot you brainless dickless and hopeless nothing
Glub
...to the other side!
Posts: 1030
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:41 pm
cxwx wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:37 pm
Meatgrease’s fake outrage over the suicide of someone he barely knows to shoehorn into some troll/soapbox post is far grosser than anyone else’s shitty comment somehow.

If I die feel free to laugh and post dancing banana gifs, but please don’t say it was caused by transgendered pregnant Air Force pilots.
More people have committed suicide on this board than are active users.

Let that sink in.

Modernity is so obviously a failed experiment that the far right has a clear mandate IMO to take over and impose what I dub compassionate fascism.

Liberalism is a philosophically bankrupt ideology. It was a failure. It’s over. And now it’s up to the right to pick up the pieces and put the world back together.

The future is already here it just isn’t evenly distributed yet
You're not even competent enough to maintain stable employment or work out the logistics of relocating out of state.

Can we have someone more competent "pick up the pieces?"
I'll nominate: anyone but you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
a world of no
Olde Timer
Posts: 5042
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:41 pm
cxwx wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:37 pm
Meatgrease’s fake outrage over the suicide of someone he barely knows to shoehorn into some troll/soapbox post is far grosser than anyone else’s shitty comment somehow.

If I die feel free to laugh and post dancing banana gifs, but please don’t say it was caused by transgendered pregnant Air Force pilots.
More people have committed suicide on this board than are active users.

Let that sink in.

Modernity is so obviously a failed experiment that the far right has a clear mandate IMO to take over and impose what I dub compassionate fascism.

Liberalism is a philosophically bankrupt ideology. It was a failure. It’s over. And now it’s up to the right to pick up the pieces and put the world back together.

The future is already here it just isn’t evenly distributed yet
What a sad attention whore you've become.
Glub
...to the other side!
Posts: 1030
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Become...?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3323
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Not trying take attention off the deceased so I’m bowing out of this thread

Rest In Peace Erik Bartko, my condolences to the family
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
...to the other side!
Posts: 1030
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

:drooly:
MeatGrease wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:22 pm
Not trying take attention off the deceased so I’m bowing out of this thread

Rest In Peace Erik Bartko, my condolences to the family

I hope that this wonderful instance of you fucking off becomes a habit.

The Bartko family, like the rest of the world, values your input not at all.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16260
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Image Image
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Angry at the world, shaking fists!
Posts: 3987
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

:brokenheart: :brokenheart:
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Glub
...to the other side!
Posts: 1030
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

I forget whatever my bounty on meatgrease/his family is, but double it for disrespecting a treasured OG poster.

I imagine we're at about 3,000 for his personal information.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18313
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Canada

Fuck sakes Erik. Profoundly sad that he felt it had to come to this.

Feel for his poor wife who had to find him.

Hope he’s riding his V6 Camaro in the sky.
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.
Posts: 4244
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

hate to hear it.

always seemed like a genuinely nice dude.
i like to dissect women
User avatar
kevin hash
git help.
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

One of the true originals.

Easy Pye.

XO.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2586
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

R.I.P.

Unbelievable. Took me nearly the whole front page to realize it wasn't a joke. Hope he's laughing now. He was a sweet dude.
User avatar
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 10296
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Palace Amusements Gate

Damn, didn't know him personally but he was one of the good ones. RIP, and condolences to all who loved him.

And back to the hermit cave go I...
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.
Posts: 4216
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

Damn, this sucks. His fast food reviews were a highlight of that era of this board. Always admired his bravery to show his cock (and his girlfriend's titties). Sucks that he got to that point :(
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23870
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

I remember when he got a kegerator, good times.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
TheMooretician
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:29 am

INFINITE BUMMER
User avatar
kevin hash
git help.
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:08 am
Damn, this sucks. His fast food reviews were a highlight of that era of this board. Always admired his bravery to show his cock (and his girlfriend's titties). Sucks that he got to that point :(
He was a master food reviewer. Dude should have been way more huge than that Joey's world tour guy.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate your life.
Posts: 4286
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

the awesome Assassin wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:15 am
Shot himself Feb.28th... I've been talking to his wife, she found him...
Oof, that's some harsh shit... sorry to hear about Erik's death. Depression is a fucking evil illness...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
the last fighting tommy
Streetcleaner
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

Rest in Peace my Friend
User avatar
AskForRaffo
git help.
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:54 am
Location: Ludlow/Rivington - Las*Pezia

May the earth rest lightly on you, sweet Huerequeque, true purveyor of big fat tiddies.
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
I'm not very smart.
Posts: 6104
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Image
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Post Reply