i do not know
33%

Total votes: 12

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: whats going to happen to derek chauvin

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:58 pm
Maybe if you had ingested a nearly fatal dose of natty ice. What is your end game with this horseshit? This was all over what, a fucking forged $20 check? You act like they were taking down John Dillinger. Maybe if you were as zealous about cops beating the fuck out of the white collar criminals who rape us in the ass on a daily basis you’d at least appear slightly consistent. All you blabber about though is “street crime from da hood” 99% of the time.

C-money out.
To show how the left is wrong on the most foundational level, it’s false conception of human nature has led to failed policy that is rapidly depleting the social capital of a once great and proud country, the envy of the world.

If Chauvin is convicted this country will NEVER regain the high standard of living it once enjoyed. I would argue that large parts of America are actually worse than any third world country, since in other third world countries they would already have had a fascist coup by now (long overdue here)

crime causes poverty, not the other way around

I have tried again and again to explain this concept and every time you fail to grasp it. Damn you.

The most precious, wealth producing resource is not gold, it’s not silver, it’s not land, it’s not energy, it’s not labor

It’s Trust

It is the unique and storied history of the European peoples that produced a genetically middle class population, functioning political systems, high trust low crime societies.

The way they did that was by suppressing the reproduction at the bottom. That’s it. It’s literally all it takes.

Hang the bottom 1% of your population every year as long as it takes until you reach Norwegian levels of compliance and industriousness. Everyone can do it, even the most primitive aborigines.

But the left has weaponized the underclasses, growing their number every year, and using them as a battering ram against the gates of civilization in their bid to fulfill a false promise of a heaven on earth.

What the left has done to America is one of the greatest crimes in the annals of history

Demography IS Destiny
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:45 pm DURH DURH

Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Chauvingrease
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Jacking off to Norwegian culture of compliance but completely sidestepping the sovereign wealth funds, collective bargaining board, regional health authorities, I could go on, it's so patently obvious, you would have to be a literal moron to miss it

Also loving the idea of crime causing poverty when moneyed rape goblins in Hollywood and Wall Street have only gotten wealthier as they traffic expendable youths as the superlative expression of power—or look to cocaine in the 70s/80s, or college pot use since the 1960s, or violation of labor laws in the forever, or, or, or, or, or, or,

Also ALSO the idea that the left has accomplished anything of note in this country since the 1960s is a fantasy shared by exactly two groups of people: a.) losers that resent not being able to say the N-word in public anymore, and b.) liberals who desperately need to believe that Bill Clinton and Barfsack Ocrumbo did a "good" "job"
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:20 pm Jacking off to Norwegian culture of compliance but completely sidestepping the sovereign wealth funds, collective bargaining board, regional health authorities, I could go on, it's so patently obvious, you would have to be a literal moron to miss it

Also loving the idea of crime causing poverty when moneyed rape goblins in Hollywood and Wall Street have only gotten wealthier as they traffic expendable youths as the superlative expression of power—or look to cocaine in the 70s/80s, or college pot use since the 1960s, or violation of labor laws in the forever, or, or, or, or, or, or,

Also ALSO the idea that the left has accomplished anything of note in this country since the 1960s is a fantasy shared by exactly two groups of people: a.) losers that resent not being able to say the N-word in public anymore, and b.) liberals who desperately need to believe that Bill Clinton and Barfsack Ocrumbo did a "good" "job"
You’re reversing causality

No way around it—the long reach of deep history and geography asserts itself in present day reality.

Class is inherited relational culture, institutions, intuition, prejudices, and taboos, it’s not a “historical construct” of privilege or a function of what number is in a bank account. Class is the human division of labor, the distribution of traits in a group, the differences between groups are the different proportions and frequencies of traits in a group. And we have good reason to believe now that class is extremely persistent across large reaches of time, it is robust against the tumults of politics and policy.

You cannot take a man at the bottom and bring him up. You can make the world around him better, but you can’t fundamentally change him. Nature beats the fucking shit out of Nurture, every day.

What the left has been successful in doing is institutionalizing and providing cover for an entire suite of falsehoods designed to stir up, import, or otherwise increase the number of ignorant low quality human flotsam, ride them into political power for its own sake like good religious zealots, and fail miserably in employing their social theories like they always do.

Privilege/Oppression pedagogy is lying, plain and simple. And it must be destroyed before we become South Africa
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

how/why is this still worth the bother for you?
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Floydgrease
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:45 pm Image
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

The mental gymnastics MG needs to execute to convince himself of this bullshit must be exhausting. I can only read one sentence before I give up trying to even follow what he's trying to say. It's based in some sort of alternate dimension where non-republicans have evolved into powerful spectral threats bent on destroying the world. It's bizarre.

It was nice after Trump lost and he didn't post for a while - embarrassed about all his prophecies failing to coming true. If I were in his shoes, I'd never return after that kind of devastation.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

MG is such a fucking worthless cunting piece of dogshit
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Is everyone arguing again ?
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Hunter wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:55 am The mental gymnastics MG needs to execute to convince himself of this bullshit must be exhausting. I can only read one sentence before I give up trying to even follow what he's trying to say. It's based in some sort of alternate dimension where non-republicans have evolved into powerful spectral threats bent on destroying the world. It's bizarre.

It was nice after Trump lost and he didn't post for a while - embarrassed about all his prophecies failing to coming true. If I were in his shoes, I'd never return after that kind of devastation.
its not hard work if he isn't real and doesn't believe it.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Fakegrease.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Derek Chauvin fits well in cunt.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Meatlease, stop deflecting from the fact that you are a fucking THIEF. You’re a white trash piece of shit, punishable by DEATH in the warrior chieftain code of dark Viking academia

This buds for you

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:45 pm

crime causes poverty, not the other way around

It’s Trust

It is the unique and storied history of the European peoples that produced a genetically middle class population, functioning political systems, high trust low crime societies.

The way they did that was by suppressing the reproduction at the bottom. That’s it. It’s literally all it takes.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrac ... of_Ireland
Demography IS Destiny
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I genuinely enjoy how most people who talk about eliminating the bottom feeders of society won’t have enough societal merit/connections to save their own asses if it actually happens
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:33 pm I genuinely enjoy how most people who talk about eliminating the bottom feeders of society won’t have enough societal merit/connections to save their own asses if it actually happens
It's a corrective personal myth... everyone might consider you to be terrible or miserable by all standards now, but if things were right then you would be a king... in a survival scenario, in a world without the phantom-jews, or after the commie revolution... either in the mystical golden kingdom in the long-gone Perfect Time, or in the future, after the Great Eschatological Promise comes true...

If someone is telling you that the Great Things to Come can only arrive once someone has ruined everything which actually presently exists, you should shoot them in the fucking face, and return to the company of real men and women who are toiling to keep their children in good health.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

People who are content and successful have neither the time nor the inclination to fret about the botton-feeders.

If you're generally in a good mood, you tend not to spend a great deal of time being resentful towards anyone or anything.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:33 pm I genuinely enjoy how most people who talk about eliminating the bottom feeders of society won’t have enough societal merit/connections to save their own asses if it actually happens
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

A little light reading ahead of the days festivities :pizza:

*Jeopardy music*
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

just browsing bestbuy.com for the tv im going to loot

*101 proof live*
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

How funny would it be to hook a soundsystem up in a truck and drive through one of the mostly peaceful retail redistributions playing totally inappropriate music?

People screaming, breaking objects and structures, taking digital cameras and footwear while some idiot is blasting

1. That chicca chery cola song by savage garden
2. Lion king soundtrack
3. Macarena or 'blue' be Eiffel 65
4. Hey i just met you and THIS IS CRAZY
5. Here comes the sun its alright dadunnadadunnadadunnaduna dunaduna
6. Theme song from the x-files might be the funniest absolutely least appropriate, most disconnected from the mood of the moment

All of this on repeat of course so the people who are there for more than 20 minutes never forget that that was the soundtrack of the moment