The Third Annual Stanford-Duke Philosophy & Literature Graduate Conference (Excerpt)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

The Third Annual Stanford-Duke Philosophy & Literature Graduate Conference (Excerpt)

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I cut a clip out of this symposium and uploaded it to YouTube, so you guys could hear it. I think it's important.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Re: The Third Annual Stanford-Duke Philosophy & Literature Graduate Conference (Excerpt)

Post by Glub »

The Best Poster slot in my mind is constantly switching back and forth between Eight Bit and Bung.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: The Third Annual Stanford-Duke Philosophy & Literature Graduate Conference (Excerpt)

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Glub wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:27 pm The Best Poster slot in my mind is constantly switching back and forth between Eight Bit and Bung.
Thank you man! You're a solid dude (whoever you really are).

I love this place and I love trying to make you guys laugh... even down to the bitter end
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

does it?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road