FUCKIN' SUPERBOWL THREAD!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Re: FUCKIN' SUPERBOWL THREAD!

Post by cold radiance »

hard paranormal dong wrote:seriously dave fucking mathews? the only cool thing that fag did was shit on those people on a boat. but even then that was his fuckn tour van driver doing it. dave mathews cant even shit on someone properly! what an asshole!
True, he is an utterly ineffective bungdweller...but that taint in no way justifies you defending a windmilling pedophile wannabe who tried to fuck Jimi Hendrix. Tried and failed, I might add. Fucking grandfather rock, brother...rocking chair music. I'd rather listen to John Denver sing kumbaya as he drives his plane into the ground.
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

Necrometer wrote:
metal5411 wrote:
hard paranormal dong wrote:also, the who fucking rules you gaylords. anyone that doesnt like things i like is a homosexual, even homosexuals are double homo when this happens. no one is safe.
The Who are fucking awful, stop being such queerbait.
So DMB > The Who? Really?
What is it, exactly, that you don't like about DMB? They catch a lot of shit and I don't really understand why. Sure Dave Matthews himself if a queer and I can understand not liking the vocals (I really can, I used to hate them), but the musicianship is outstanding.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

metal5411 wrote:but the musicianship is outstanding.
Christ.
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

cold radiance wrote:
Christ.
I'm just going to assume you've heard the song Satellite and nothing else.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
hard paranormal dong
RIP_GHOST BONER_RIP

Post by hard paranormal dong »

cold radiance wrote:
hard paranormal dong wrote:seriously dave fucking mathews? the only cool thing that fag did was shit on those people on a boat. but even then that was his fuckn tour van driver doing it. dave mathews cant even shit on someone properly! what an asshole!
True, he is an utterly ineffective bungdweller...but that taint in no way justifies you defending a windmilling pedophile wannabe who tried to fuck Jimi Hendrix. Tried and failed, I might add. Fucking grandfather rock, brother...rocking chair music. I'd rather listen to John Denver sing kumbaya as he drives his plane into the ground.

pedophile wannabe hahaha!!!!!!!!! "i one day aspire to be into little kid dicks, but i just dont know how long its gonna take. well better just fake it"

and jesus christ dude, you seriously cant be honestly, HONESTLY trying to defend dave fucking mathews. i refuse to believe that.
BUNGVOX wrote:anyone who can throw that many maiden titles into a short statement is entitled to do whatever the fuck he wants.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

metal5411 wrote:
cold radiance wrote:
Christ.
If you and I argue about music the outcome is going to be embarrassing for both of us. Let's just stop right here.

Puppies?
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

cold radiance wrote:
metal5411 wrote:
cold radiance wrote:
Christ.
If you and I argue about music the outcome is going to be embarrassing for both of us. Let's just stop right here.

Puppies?
As per the ritual my cousin and I will be playing Madden during halftime, but if I weren't I would def be down for some puppies.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

hard paranormal dong wrote: and jesus christ dude, you seriously cant be honestly, HONESTLY trying to defend dave fucking mathews. i refuse to believe that.
If you're talking to me...uh, I would punch myself in the face if I said anything nice about TDMB. In Hell he will be sentenced to an eternity of hearing himself politely coughing in the studio. I mean...he was given his "big break" by REM. 'Nuff said. Faggotry was afoot that dark day.
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

hard paranormal dong wrote: and jesus christ dude, you seriously cant be honestly, HONESTLY trying to defend dave fucking mathews. i refuse to believe that.
I was and will continue to do so. But this is a Superbowl thread, so let's not Mari this thread any further.
hard paranormal dong
RIP_GHOST BONER_RIP

Post by hard paranormal dong »

cold radiance wrote:
If you're talking to me...uh, I would punch myself in the face if I said anything nice about TDMB. In Hell he will be sentenced to an eternity of hearing himself politely coughing in the studio. I mean...he was given his "big break" by REM. 'Nuff said. Faggotry was afoot that dark day.

no dude i was talking to the only person ive ever met that wasnt my fucking teacher (who was a woman by the way) that truly admitted to liking dave mathews. i tried to do a double quote but it didnt work so i was like "fuck it, hell get it"

-edit-

actually come to think of it, the guy who first showed me iron maiden, gwar, and slayer liked that one song that was popular like 50 years ago. what a fag.
BUNGVOX wrote:anyone who can throw that many maiden titles into a short statement is entitled to do whatever the fuck he wants.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

hard paranormal dong wrote: actually come to think of it, the guy who first showed me iron maiden, gwar, and slayer liked that one song that was popular like 50 years ago. what a fag.
Yeah, sounds like a mantoucher. Count yourself lucky you escaped without being gaped.
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

this is officially the gayest thread of all time

I've never been more embarrassed reading anything in all my life
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

I love that the students were more mature about it than the god damn principal.
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

When I tell people I'm not big on the superbowl (even though I may end up watching it), I'm always suprised with how people respond with, "REEEELY??? NOT EVEN FOR THE COMMERCIALS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?" ). It's really great how people are brainwashed into being excited about televised commercials. whooopteee fuckin doooooooo!!!! Better go use the bathroom during the game.. dont' wanna miss a great commercial!!!!
GoreyGibbler
Olde Timer

Post by GoreyGibbler »

making some roasted pollo tostadas, shrimp + crab burritos, mini cheesecake cupcakes, chugging hummus, etc...
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Smegma wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
http://www.nola.com/superbowl/index.ssf ... untry.html

In New Orleans Saints country, kid in Colts jersey is sent home from school

Brandon Frost was bedecked in his favorite NFL player’s jersey Friday as he stepped into his first-period English class at Maurepas High School in Livingston Parish.

But before the 17-year-old senior could even take a seat among his similarly attired classmates, the school’s principal swept in, called Frost into the hallway and told him to change his shirt or hit the road. Frost chose the latter.

The problem? While all his classmates were wearing black and gold to support the New Orleans Saints as they prepare for the Super Bowl, Frost was wearing the enemy blue of the Indianapolis Colts.

For the student, his family and the American Civil Liberties Union of Louisiana, Principal Steve Vampran’s decision to send Frost packing is a fundamental question of fairness: On a day when students were allowed to trade their normal school uniforms for Saints garb, why couldn’t Frost show support for his preferred team?

“If they can wear their jerseys I should be able to wear mine,” he said.

Frost, who lived in Indiana before moving to Maurepas three years ago, described his encounter with the principal as brief.

“He said, ‘I don’t recall telling you that you could wear a Colts jersey,” Frost said. Frost said he tried to protest and pointed out he was just showing support for a team in the same manner at his classmates.

But, according to Frost, Vampran replied: “If you like Indiana so much, why don’t you go back?”

Vampran could not be reached for comment. But Livingston Parish School Board member Keith Martin, who represents the Maurepas schools, said he feels both parties were somewhat in the wrong. Frost shouldn’t have disobeyed Vampran’s order that students could wear only their school uniforms or Saints attire, and the principal shouldn’t have overreacted to the student’s infraction.

Martin said he spoke with Vampran on Friday and the principal was planning to bring Frost, described as a good student, to his office Monday so they could apologize to each other.

Frost said a teacher who had overheard him talking about his planned attire earlier in the week had warned him the principal wouldn’t allow it, but he decided to wear the jersey anyway. Frost’s father, Larry Frost, said he had been supportive of his son.

“I said, ‘Go ahead and wear it and if it becomes too big a problem, come home,’ “ he said.

It seems the blue-and-white No. 29 jersey got far more of a reaction from the administration than from Frost’s fellow students, who he said needled him a bit but were generally good-natured about his loyalties.

Frost said he was particularly surprised at the reception his attire received because his jersey bears the name of Colts player Joseph Addai, who was a running back for LSU in 2003 when the team won its first national championship since 1958 by beating the University of Oklahoma.

“He’s my favorite player, but I hoped it would ease it slightly,” Frost said.

Frost’s situation caught the attention of the ACLU on Friday afternoon and Majorie Esman, the executive director of the organization’s Louisiana chapter, sent a letter to Vampran opposing his actions.

“The law is clear that students do not shed their rights to freedom of speech at the schoolhouse gates. Whether or not you approve of a student supporting the Indianapolis Colts, if a school opens itself up for students to wear shirts in support of one team, it must recognize the right of other students to support the opposing team,” Esman wrote.

Esman called for the school to wipe the incident from Frost’s record and reassure him and his family that he will not face further repercussions because he chose to support the Colts.
boy i sure miss high school and petty authority wielded like a blunt instrument !
:tdown:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Scumfucker wrote:When I tell people I'm not big on the superbowl (even though I may end up watching it), I'm always suprised with how people respond with, "REEEELY??? NOT EVEN FOR THE COMMERCIALS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?" ). It's really great how people are brainwashed into being excited about televised commercials. whooopteee fuckin doooooooo!!!! Better go use the bathroom during the game.. dont' wanna miss a great commercial!!!!
I told a couple girls in class the other day that I don't really follow football too closely. I was then met with hostility and comments to the effect of "The Superbowl is fun. Who doesn't like the superbowl? What's wrong with you?"

I told them to stop being such walking commercials. Then we went back to working on our arrhythmia project and all was well in the world.
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

Friendly Goatus wrote:
Scumfucker wrote:When I tell people I'm not big on the superbowl (even though I may end up watching it), I'm always suprised with how people respond with, "REEEELY??? NOT EVEN FOR THE COMMERCIALS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?" ). It's really great how people are brainwashed into being excited about televised commercials. whooopteee fuckin doooooooo!!!! Better go use the bathroom during the game.. dont' wanna miss a great commercial!!!!
I told a couple girls in class the other day that I don't really follow football too closely. I was then met with hostility and comments to the effect of "The Superbowl is fun. Who doesn't like the superbowl? What's wrong with you?"

I told them to stop being such walking commercials. Then we went back to working on our arrhythmia project and all was well in the world.
:tup:
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

LOL that principal is so fucked.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

GoreyGibbler wrote:mini cheesecake cupcakes
:drooly: :drooly: :drooly:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

Dave Matthews better than The Who? What the fucking shit. Are you a jewfro'd 19 year old virgin liberal arts major? Do you have a crayon in your brain? Were you strangled to retardation by your own umbilical cord at birth?

Don't bother answering. In no possible universe would any of these be sufficient reason for even contemplating such asinine fuckstickery.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

DMB and The Who fucking suck. Looking forward to the game tho.
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

I hate to be a total emo here, but unless you are actually a true-blue Colts fans I can't see how you can't pull for the Saints. Just because they are going to repeat the fact that this will be great for the New Orleans area, etc... ad infinitum doesn't make it less true. They're like the Jamaican bobsled team of football.
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:I hate to be a total emo here, but unless you are actually a true-blue Colts fans I can't see how you can't pull for the Saints. Just because they are going to repeat the fact that this will be great for the New Orleans area, etc... ad infinitum doesn't make it less true. They're like the Jamaican bobsled team of football.
But the riots... You know it will happen.