Music posts are a bannable offense.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Re: Top forty best Beers ever dranken

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

metal5411 wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:
soiled depends wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:I can't remember the name of it, but the best I ever had was some blueberry/chocolate stuff. It was one of the few beers I thought actually tasted good.
just stick with the slurpees and the cherry cokes you fucking closet diabetic. leave alcohol to the grown ups...

I've drank more "good" beer than you've lied about.
Yeah, but not for the taste, right? How did you know it was good beer anyway? Did you PET scan it? That's the only way to know for sure.

Did you notice the word good was in parenthesis? Yeah...
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

metal5411 wrote:
soiled depends wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:I can't remember the name of it, but the best I ever had was some blueberry/chocolate stuff. It was one of the few beers I thought actually tasted good.
just stick with the slurpees and the cherry cokes you fucking closet diabetic. leave alcohol to the grown ups...

Yeah, but not for the taste, right? How did you know it was good beer anyway? Did you PET scan it? That's the only way to know for sure.

Those are quotation marks, "DUMB ASS."
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

metal5411 wrote:
soiled depends wrote:

I did not. I noticed it was in quotes though. So what were you implying then when you say (good)? Are you implying that you don't think it's good but others "beer snobs, for example" would? That's really the only way to read it. So the question then becomes wtf are you doing drinking (good) beer if not for the taste? You just like spending extra money on beer you won't enjoy?
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

hhahaah, fucking pieclad...look at yourself man...you're beyond useless...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

Ghost Dad wrote:
Teebore wrote:I'm not even going to look at this list but I will say I'll be enjoying a Bell's Batch 9000 tonight...Woot!
Uncle Stouty, Stoutin' it up :cheers:

Yeah no kidding!! I tried it for the first time last weekend on tap...I was nearly thrown out of the bar for licking the inside of the glass. Picked up a couple of bottles the other day but I'm afraid it won't live up the the 'ol tapster version.
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
bloodybloodlicker
DO NOT WANT.

Post by bloodybloodlicker »

Ipswich wrote:
bloodybloodlicker wrote: And what's with the grammar?? DRANKEN?

dranken
noun

1. Plural form of drank.

~Skyclad's Collegiate Dictionary, 6th edition

haha
*burp*
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

So many poseurs.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

WHAT A FALSE LIST, THEY FERGOT ABOUT,

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.