Another Republican arrested for drunken homosex

Music posts are a bannable offense.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Another Republican arrested for drunken homosex

Post by father of lies »

Maybe he just thought it a bar for adult men to have a few drinks and talk about man stuff! Like meth and blowjobs!
fvkk
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

BUNGVOX wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:just because he went to a gay bar doesn't mean he is gay.
do you speak from experience?
nope.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Admiral Dick Fart
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Admiral Dick Fart »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/1 ... 60544.html

Hilarious article linked to from the other one...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Nancy Elliott, Anti-Gay Lawmaker, Describes Anal Sex During Public Hearing: 'Wriggling' Around 'In Excrement'

New Hampshire State Rep. Nancy Elliott (R) shared some of her views about anal sex at a recent executive session to repeal same-sex marriage. Rep. Elliott does not discuss the bill in the clip below, but she does share her views, extensively and graphically, on anal sex.

"We're talking about taking the penis of one man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wriggling it around in excrement. " Rep. Elliott said. "And you have to think, I'm not sure, would I allow that to be done to me?"

She went on in this same vein until interrupted by someone off camera. "Representative Elliott... Let's keep our discussion directly to the bill."

Rep. Elliott, however, was undeterred. "They are now teaching it in the public school. They are showing our fifth graders how they can actually perform this kind of sex... They are saying this is something that you, as a 5th grader, may want to try."
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I was gonna say, the only place a fifth grader learns about anal is either through Penthouse or the Catholic Church.

Also, "Wriggling In Excrement" = GRIND AS FUCK
http://heavybreath.bandcamp.com
Heavy Breath, Hardcore for people who miss when Revelation and Victory were still putting out (good) shit
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

[snicker]
Admiral Dick Fart wrote:
She went on in this same vein
[/snicker]

you can't get pregnant in the butt. they should be encouraging buttsecks among children.
Last edited by Hypnagogia on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Admiral Dick Fart
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Admiral Dick Fart »

I'm pretty sure she was secretly turned on by the discussion of anal. That's why she couldn't stop.
http://heavybreath.bandcamp.com
Heavy Breath, Hardcore for people who miss when Revelation and Victory were still putting out (good) shit
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i want to fuck her ass until the buns fall off.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

This is good to hear. This prick made my life hell a few years back. His parents live in one of the mobilehome parks we manage; his folks kept flushing paper towels and backing up the system, and this prick tried to blame us and the park sewer system for the problem. Because he's a senator he nearly got our asses fired and the park shut down and all the tenants homeless. He's called my office screaming before. Very unpleasant. I rejoice in this shaming of his. My boss is fucking partying upstairs right now.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:This is good to hear. This prick made my life hell a few years back. His parents live in one of the mobilehome parks we manage; his folks kept flushing paper towels and backing up the system, and this prick tried to blame us and the park sewer system for the problem. Because he's a senator he nearly got our asses fired and the park shut down and all the tenants homeless. He's called my office screaming before. Very unpleasant. I rejoice in this shaming of his. My boss is fucking partying upstairs right now.
ImageImage
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Also, this just happened in another one of my parks:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100215/ap_ ... ld_captive
Woman found chained up naked and sexually tortured for three days. Now I have the park residents calling me and trying to blame me, like I was the asshole who let this guy live here and must be responsible for it all. Huh?

EDIT: I'm checking the files and I may have let the guy in. Ah well. Sexual torture didn't show up on his credit report.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Also, this just happened in another one of my parks:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100215/ap_ ... ld_captive
Woman found chained up naked and sexually tortured for three days. Now I have the park residents calling me and trying to blame me, like I was the asshole who let this guy live here and must be responsible for it all. Huh?

EDIT: I'm checking the files and I may have let the guy in. Ah well. Sexual torture didn't show up on his credit report.
he's just the one that got caught.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

KRB, start telling your callers that if they insist on blaming you then you're going to need them to provide a detailed report on their sexual proclivities, with pictures, in order to accurately assess their general level of fucked-upness. Also you're going to have to perform an exam on all their daughters to check if their hymens are intact.

When they refuse, hang up.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Admiral Dick Fart wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/1 ... 60544.html

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Nancy Elliott, Anti-Gay Lawmaker, Describes Anal Sex During Public Hearing: 'Wriggling' Around 'In Excrement'

New Hampshire State Rep. Nancy Elliott (R) shared some of her views about anal sex at a recent executive session to repeal same-sex marriage. Rep. Elliott does not discuss the bill in the clip below, but she does share her views, extensively and graphically, on anal sex.

"We're talking about taking the penis of one man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wriggling it around in excrement. " Rep. Elliott said. "And you have to think, I'm not sure, would I allow that to be done to me?"

She went on in this same vein until interrupted by someone off camera. "Representative Elliott... Let's keep our discussion directly to the bill."

Rep. Elliott, however, was undeterred. "They are now teaching it in the public school. They are showing our fifth graders how they can actually perform this kind of sex... They are saying this is something that you, as a 5th grader, may want to try."
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I was gonna say, the only place a fifth grader learns about anal is either through Penthouse or the Catholic Church.

haha, did you read the dan savage response to this in savage love ? ruled...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Nancy Elliott, a state representative in New Hampshire, wants to ban same-sex marriage in that state—where it's been legal for less than three months—and here's her reasoning: "We're talking about taking the penis of one man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wiggling it around in excrement. And you have to think... would I allow that to be done to ME?"

Where to begin? How about here...

If you're wiggling your penis around in excrement when you're having anal sex, Representative Elliott, you're doing it wrong. You would think this would be obvious even to people who've never had anal sex, but apparently not. So let me break it down for you, Representative Elliott: You don't have anal sex with an ass full of shit for the same reason you don't have oral sex with a mouth full of food. It's messy and no one wants a mess. (Except for the people who do want a mess, of course, but they're a blessed rarity.) An empty, douched, and lubed anal cavity is just as delightful as an empty, flossed, and brushed oral cavity.

I will concede that excrement is for anal what Representative Elliott is for the New Hampshire State Legislature: a PR disaster. But excrement-free anal sex is easy. Make sure there's some fiber in your diet, be regular, and only go for it when you're empty—no anal during your butt menses!—and you'll never get excrement on a wigglin' dick.

And now a question for you, Representative Elliott: Are you really sure you want to make it illegal for buttfuckers to get married?

"According to a 2005 survey conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention," Baconcat wrote on Slog, The Stranger's blog, in reaction to Elliott's remarks, "40 percent of men and 35 percent of women between 25 and 44 had engaged in heterosexual anal sex. Some studies put the incidence of anal sex in the heterosexual population as low as 24 percent and some as high as 56 percent. Averaging those numbers, let's say 38.8 percent of heterosexuals engage in anal sex. Ninety-six percent of Americans are straight. There are 190,000,000 adults between the ages of 18 and 65 in the United States, so that means 70,771,200 adults are engaging in heterosexual anal sex. Four percent of the adult population is gay, or 7,600,000 people. Roughly half—3,800,000—are gay males. Polls indicate that between 55 and 80 percent of gay males participate in anal sex. Taking the average—67.5 percent—that means the number of gay men having anal sex comes to 2,565,000."

Math is hard, Representative Elliott, but see if you can't wiggle this into your cranial cavity: 70,771,200 is more—a whole lot more—than 2,565,000. If you really want to protect the sacred sanctity of marriage from the unholy taint of penises wiggling in rectums, Representative Elliott, you need to ban straight marriage first. (We needn't protect marriage from lesbians, of course, as lesbians don't have anuses.)
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Friendly Goatus wrote:KRB, start telling your callers that if they insist on blaming you then you're going to need them to provide a detailed report on their sexual proclivities, with pictures, in order to accurately assess their general level of fucked-upness. Also you're going to have to perform an exam on all their daughters to check if their hymens are intact.

When they refuse, hang up.
I can only say this once. When they call back, I'll know they're taping the conversation. Also, if someone else calls soon after, I'll know they're trying to get me to say it again. Next person who calls is going to have to submit to me daughter hymen for inspection. Gotta make it count.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

riley-o wrote:

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

haha, did you read the dan savage response to this in savage love ? ruled...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Nancy Elliott, a state representative in New Hampshire, wants to ban same-sex marriage in that state—where it's been legal for less than three months—and here's her reasoning: "We're talking about taking the penis of one man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wiggling it around in excrement. And you have to think... would I allow that to be done to ME?"

Where to begin? How about here...

If you're wiggling your penis around in excrement when you're having anal sex, Representative Elliott, you're doing it wrong. You would think this would be obvious even to people who've never had anal sex, but apparently not. So let me break it down for you, Representative Elliott: You don't have anal sex with an ass full of shit for the same reason you don't have oral sex with a mouth full of food. It's messy and no one wants a mess. (Except for the people who do want a mess, of course, but they're a blessed rarity.) An empty, douched, and lubed anal cavity is just as delightful as an empty, flossed, and brushed oral cavity.

I will concede that excrement is for anal what Representative Elliott is for the New Hampshire State Legislature: a PR disaster. But excrement-free anal sex is easy. Make sure there's some fiber in your diet, be regular, and only go for it when you're empty—no anal during your butt menses!—and you'll never get excrement on a wigglin' dick.

And now a question for you, Representative Elliott: Are you really sure you want to make it illegal for buttfuckers to get married?

"According to a 2005 survey conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention," Baconcat wrote on Slog, The Stranger's blog, in reaction to Elliott's remarks, "40 percent of men and 35 percent of women between 25 and 44 had engaged in heterosexual anal sex. Some studies put the incidence of anal sex in the heterosexual population as low as 24 percent and some as high as 56 percent. Averaging those numbers, let's say 38.8 percent of heterosexuals engage in anal sex. Ninety-six percent of Americans are straight. There are 190,000,000 adults between the ages of 18 and 65 in the United States, so that means 70,771,200 adults are engaging in heterosexual anal sex. Four percent of the adult population is gay, or 7,600,000 people. Roughly half—3,800,000—are gay males. Polls indicate that between 55 and 80 percent of gay males participate in anal sex. Taking the average—67.5 percent—that means the number of gay men having anal sex comes to 2,565,000."

Math is hard, Representative Elliott, but see if you can't wiggle this into your cranial cavity: 70,771,200 is more—a whole lot more—than 2,565,000. If you really want to protect the sacred sanctity of marriage from the unholy taint of penises wiggling in rectums, Representative Elliott, you need to ban straight marriage first. (We needn't protect marriage from lesbians, of course, as lesbians don't have anuses.)
The best:
We needn't protect marriage from lesbians, of course, as lesbians don't have anuses.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

Chick needs to read some James Joyce.
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

Staunch anti-gay GOP state senator Roy Ashburn finally admits he's homosexual

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... exual.html
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:just because he went to a gay bar doesn't mean he is gay.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess it does....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:he probably went their as a good christian to show the gay men the error of their ways.
Yeah....probably!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Wormholegenerator wrote:Staunch anti-gay GOP state senator Roy Ashburn finally admits he's homosexual

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... exual.html
The "I just voted the way my constituents would have wanted" rationalization is beautiful.

Golf clap for Ashburn.
chrusti(ns)anity
Olde Timer

Post by chrusti(ns)anity »

"I felt my duty - and I still feel this way - is to represent my constituents, not my own point of view, not my own internal conflict," the politician, who will be termed out this year after 14 years in statewide office, said.
He vas chust following ordahs.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

I wish this would have happened to Jerry Falwell when he was still alive. what a faggot he was.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

I hope someone drops him off at a bug chaser party and forgets to tell him what that means. "Oh, just go have some fun, man. Cut loose."
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

Glass Asshole wrote:I hope someone drops him off at a bug chaser party and forgets to tell him what that means. "Oh, just go have some fun, man. Cut loose."
that would bring the lols
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I once heard about something that is some guys first name(daniel?) law. Basiclly, the idea is that you under no circumstance out another gay guy no matter what you think about him being closeted unless he goes out of his way to fuck the gay community.

The senators parents lived in a fucking trailer park? thats some hick-cred right there. Wait this dude was a SENATOR? jesus chrissssst.111
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!