KOREA INTERNET

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: KOREA INTERNET

Post by Wang Mandu »

electronicham wrote:I plan on leaving the base this weekend....not that Songtan is the best example of South Korea or anything
Go get some 감자탕 / Gamja-tang. Pork on the bone, potatoes, and veggies in a spicy broth...so good. If you ever come to Busan, send me a pm.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

electronicham wrote:
Streven Adler wrote:yeah, i was going to say that you're probably confused, what with you living in your little america bubble.
I plan on leaving the base this weekend....not that Songtan is the best example of South Korea or anything
your in osan right ?
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Broken Into Pieces »

electronicham wrote:
Streven Adler wrote:yeah, i was going to say that you're probably confused, what with you living in your little america bubble.
I plan on leaving the base this weekend....not that Songtan is the best example of South Korea or anything
I live near Songtan. I occasionally make the trip up there to go to this one Pacific Northwest bar/restaurant that I forget the name of.

Songtan is pretty shitty, but it could be worse... could be Itaewon.
Image Image
Xbox 360: Pabo Byungshin
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries