Is Raj Patel the messiah?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Is Raj Patel the messiah?

Post by White Like Jesus »

Last edited by White Like Jesus on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Re: Is Raj Patel the messiah?

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

from that article....this must be one awesome gig.

There have been similar cases in the past, including Steve Cooper, an unemployed man from Tooting, south London, who was identified by a Hindu sect as the reincarnation of a goddess and now lives in a temple in Gujurat with scores of followers.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:from that article....this must be one awesome gig.

There have been similar cases in the past, including Steve Cooper, an unemployed man from Tooting, south London, who was identified by a Hindu sect as the reincarnation of a goddess and now lives in a temple in Gujurat with scores of followers.
maybe not.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... e23561.ece
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:from that article....this must be one awesome gig.

maybe not.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... e23561.ece
:lol:
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?