disgorge(mex) vs.... disgorge(mex)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Re: disgorge(mex) vs.... disgorge(mex)

Post by Pistol Whip »

The only true Mexigorge is the one with Antimo as the singer.
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

heresy is progress
My Penis is Broken?

Post by heresy is progress »

haha nu-mexigorge is like a cute thrash boyband with decent chops. not bad, but the og shit is terrifying and amazing...
pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

the Antimo-less Disgorge is not as bad as everyone make them out to be, they're a lot tighter, cleaner and polished. but that's not really the Disgorge i love, they lack the slop, humidity and morbid atmosphere that the old material had. and of course: Antimo. his voice has so much character and even though i've never seen the band live, from the videos and pictures, he is the face of the band.
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

physical death metal that is awesome

vs.

cerebral poser death that fucking sucks
CROSTY
Better at internetting than you.

Post by CROSTY »

two different entities... another blablabla waste of time with you people...
:drooly:
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

pooptastik wrote:the Antimo-less Disgorge is not as bad as everyone make them out to be, they're a lot tighter, cleaner and polished. but that's not really the Disgorge i love, they lack the slop, humidity and morbid atmosphere that the old material had. and of course: Antimo. his voice has so much character and even though i've never seen the band live, from the videos and pictures, he is the face of the band.

Met Antimo once and he was totally cool and down to earth. Oh and it isn't Mexigorge with a large sweaty beer gut on stage singing all the songs.
Cribdeath
Certified False.

Post by Cribdeath »

pooptastik wrote: but that's not really the Disgorge i love, they lack the humidity....

Hahahaha Im not totally sure if this what you mean, but whenever I listen to "Forensick", I always get the image/feeling of the band being in a tiny, filthy, dark, 100+ degree room just wailing about, sweating profusely, dying of thirst, recording the album. It could be an already pre-programmed image knowing they are from Mexico, though. But then again, I don't get that vibe from any Cenotaph or The Chasm recording, so who knows.
Mike Green wrote:I'd never donate a single dime of my wife's money to these retards.
BattletweeteR (2:22:07 AM): evening
Clint666Carr (2:22:11 AM): hey battletard
Father of Lies23 (2:22:28 AM): whoa its tweeter
katiealmaktoum (2:22:28 AM): Fucking Mia'd.
pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

Cribdeath wrote:
pooptastik wrote: but that's not really the Disgorge i love, they lack the humidity....

Hahahaha Im not totally sure if this what you mean, but whenever I listen to "Forensick", I always get the image/feeling of the band being in a tiny, filthy, dark, 100+ degree room just wailing about, sweating profusely, dying of thirst, recording the album.
dude. its exactly that. like how when you open up an animal while its still alive and you still feel its organs' warmth, in only few minutes the whole room becomes sticky and wet.