[bit torrents] Open registration for Xtreemspeeds.net

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Kurt
switchin' to glide

[bit torrents] Open registration for Xtreemspeeds.net

Post by Kurt »

48 hours of open registration. Pretty decent site for movies and television shows. Some music, not a lot. I guess there's some apps as well. Lots of blue ray, box sets and whatnot...

Anyone interested, visit http://xtremespeeds.net/ and fill out your registration...

Great speeds on this site and always plenty of seeds for everything.
monsterod wrote:Any pack running wild on some tranny pussy is the one I'm running with.

*howl*
Charles Schulzerie
Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-ka

Re: [bit torrents] Open registration for Xtreemspeeds.net

Post by Charles Schulzerie »

Kurt wrote:Great speeds on this site and always plenty of seeds for everything.

It is called xtremespeeds...

Seriously though, good find. Downloading Sparticus right now. Haven't heard ANYTHING about it, so we'll see what happens.
noah thirteen wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:I didn't have any tortillas before I took the ambien, Noah. I'm a sharp cookie. I know things.
Just imagine a giant cookie buying tortillas on a shit load of ambien.....
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

:tup:
good torrent sites are getting rare.
rīdoonrīmenbā
Charles Schulzerie
Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-ka

Post by Charles Schulzerie »

Phritz wrote::tup:
good torrent sites are getting rare.
This is definitely one of the few. I'm working on getting my ratio up but there are no fucking leechers on the free torrents.
noah thirteen wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:I didn't have any tortillas before I took the ambien, Noah. I'm a sharp cookie. I know things.
Just imagine a giant cookie buying tortillas on a shit load of ambien.....
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

I kinda stopped caring for the torrent sites and went with those using rapidshare / megaupload / netload / etc. for distribution. No need to care about a ratio and there's a lot less risk of getting caught for anything in the end (unless you use rapidshare for really mainstream stuff, in which case you get what you deserve).
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

is there any real risk of getting caught/ legal problems with torrents? i've been wondering that for a while. i haven't ever read about someone getting sued because of torrents.
in my case, i guess i'm lucky, because the legislation in austria is rather lenient and the chances of ever getting in trouble are more or less zero.
rīdoonrīmenbā
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

The worst I've heard lately is that people get a call/letter from the cable company that says "stop" and then... less profit? I don't really know. Sort of insane that the one kid's life is being ruined for his 20 mb worth of shit you can hear or the radio considering the sheer volume of theft taking place all the time now.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

Phritz wrote:is there any real risk of getting caught/ legal problems with torrents? i've been wondering that for a while. i haven't ever read about someone getting sued because of torrents.
People have been caught as seeders of torrents for a number of big name movies and CDs and given e-mail or letter cease & desists by their ISPs. Sued, no, but I think it'll start happening soon enough as old file sharing networks die out and the remaining halfheads finally learn to use a goddamn torrent or Google blogspot <album name> <artist>.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.