Moments That Made You Realzie Your Job Sucks

Music posts are a bannable offense.
ibn Horowitz
Electric Lucifer

Re: Moments That Made You Realzie Your Job Sucks

Post by ibn Horowitz »

I had a try-out for a job sorting all the trash that comes in the recycling bins for a county in Nova Scotia.
The garbage would come through a room on a conveyor belt and you had to sort it into various types of recycables or waste.

After the fourth time another worker was stabbed by a syringe hidden amongst all the bottles and hospital waste I left.
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

I fired a friend because she pulled a knife on a guy for sexual harassment while I was on vacation and nothing was done about it until it was too late. When I found out the story and tried to get the guy fired out of fairness my boss told me there was nothing I could legally do. So I drink all day.
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
Choclit Sunrize
Static Migration

Post by Choclit Sunrize »

Had a job driving where I picked up a load of loose tires loaded into a 53 ft van trailer. Driver had to unload by hand. 750+ tires at three stops for Discount Tire. I did one and vowed never again. :gong:
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

So you got some exercise and was paid for it? I fail to see the suck in that situation.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Choclit Sunrize
Static Migration

Post by Choclit Sunrize »

Ghost Dad wrote:So you got some exercise and was paid for it? I fail to see the suck in that situation.
Sure! If I had signed on for that it would have been great! Usually they have lumpers that the company hires for that shit.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

When cow vagina is similar looking to girlfriend vagina, and cow vagina is being covered with a waterfall of runny shit every time you pass by.