White trash thread: Who's donated plasma?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
mastoman
How's them beans, ma?

Re: White trash thread: Who's donated plasma?

Post by mastoman »

if i wanted to make $35 quick, i'd just sell a record or two. i always thought donating plasma was for stupid people.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Gunther wrote:Look at mister can't even look at a needle making fun of someone over here.
i wasn't making fun, i was relating
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Turd Murder
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Turd Murder »

Luca Blight wrote:I did this today!

I've never seen a bigger gathering of the juggalos of scumfucks in one place...but it was cool, I got to sit in a chair for an hour with a needle jammed in my arm, listened to some 'tunes on the iPod, and walked out with $50 rahmerbux. And they give you a fucking debit card...how's that for white trash?
You can't buy street drugs with a debit card.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Luca Blight wrote:walked out with $50 rahmerbux.
Please convert that to Beguilebux so I know if I should get in on this racket.
Big Blood Grenade
DO THE DEW!

Post by Big Blood Grenade »

I was doing this for a little while about 7 years ago. Then one day I went in and they told me I had to "talk to the nurse," which was never a good thing. She told me they could no longer accept my plasma because my liver enzyme levels were too high. Oh well, at least I didn't have teh AIDS.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

I had a couple friends start doing it when we got out of high school. Those same friends are all no better in their 30's than they were when they were 19.

I thought about it a few times but have never done it. My aversion to it because of my old friends causes me no negative judgement on any of you who do it now but unfortunately I've always connected it with losers.

If you are doing it as part of your recipe to make ends meet (without a drug problem) then I have no ill will toward you.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
amos galore
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by amos galore »

Vanessa America wrote:Don't they only give you a couple hundred bucks? How will that beer budget for your champagne lifestyle?
That's sperm. You only get $50 or so for plasma. I've never donated plasma, but have known many, many people who have.
Hotchka!
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Hotchka! »

about ten years ago i did it until my vein calloused
Introvert

Post by Introvert »

amos galore wrote:sperm
I actually wondered about this when I had my little junkie habit at 19-21, but I never pursued that either. The old hometown really didn't have this kind of donation service and if they did, they didn't advertise very good....

I almost wish I would have donated bodily fluids during this period instead of losing two guitars in a pawn shop.... :ax:
triple clutcher v2.5b
This drum machine utterly confounds me.

Post by triple clutcher v2.5b »

Introvert wrote:
I actually wondered about this when I had my little junkie habit at 19-21, but I never pursued that either. The old hometown really didn't have this kind of donation service and if they did, they didn't advertise very good....

I almost wish I would have donated bodily fluids during this period instead of losing two guitars in a pawn shop.... :ax:
you should've just shown up at random doors and started jerking off.
Introvert

Post by Introvert »

triple clutcher v2.5b wrote:
Introvert wrote:

you should've just shown up at random doors and started jerking off.
Oh I did that for free.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

I finally went today. They were short staffed, so it took fucking forever, but I got a lot of reading done and got $50. Not bad. I get lightheaded pretty easily, which started when I started taking Lisinopril, so I got pretty wobbly for a bit, but all in all it wasn't too unpleasant. It's a little weird seeing the saline and red blood cells go back into your arm, since its hot pink.
fvkk
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

My buddy works nights for the USPS. Whenever he needs a paid day off he donates and then goes about his business. He's had no issues from this.
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

I'd donate if I was allowed to by law. Sucked to be on a military base in Germany in '86.
Introvert wrote:I actually wondered about this when I had my little junkie habit at 19-21, but I never pursued that either. The old hometown really didn't have this kind of donation service and if they did, they didn't advertise very good....
Sperm donation is really, really tough to get into because you have to be:

1. At least 5'10" (check for you)
2. BMI < x (?)
3. Education / IQ >= bachelor's degree
4. No family history of diseases a, b, c, and d
5. Not black

So basically if you're a potentially rich white guy that's healthy, you could be on the gravy train by jacking off into a cup every couple weeks or so.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

Wait, were you a part of a supersoldier program as a baby or something? Talk about cryptic..
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

There was a disease of some sort in a number of areas on US military bases, including parts of Germany, that the Red Cross and a bunch of organizations don't know the spread of or its precise pathology, so anyone that was in Germany from (I think) 1985-1987 is not allowed to donate blood to public banks. I think they may have lifted it or will lift that in about 10 more years.

If you ever go to donate blood, they have you fill out a form and they ask you a few questions that would count under that and if you say "yes, I was in X during Y-Z" you're not eligible to donate. If they don't have you fill out a form with those questions umm.... well I hope I never need to receive blood from that bank.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

There was nothing about Germany... I don't have Creutzfeld-Jakob and I haven't given anybody drugs for sex and I have never been to Gabon. Good to go.
fvkk
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

I've been dead broke before and I've never done this shit, I'd rather go to day labor or sell pot
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Or borrow money from your grandmother...
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

Luca Blight wrote:
Turd Murder wrote:
Luca Blight wrote:I did this today!

I've never seen a bigger gathering of the juggalos of scumfucks in one place...but it was cool, I got to sit in a chair for an hour with a needle jammed in my arm, listened to some 'tunes on the iPod, and walked out with $50 rahmerbux. And they give you a fucking debit card...how's that for white trash?
You can't buy street drugs with a debit card.
they do give you a PIN # so you can go to an ATM...so that kinda defeats the purpose.
Clearly you've never seen someone hand over the debit card and PIN number to their dealer.... Or been the dealer that receives the card...
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

zzzzzzzz wrote:I've been dead broke before and I've never done this shit, I'd rather go to day labor or sell pot
You would rather dig ditches with Robert than sit and read for a few hours?

This place pays cash, from an atm. No cards, they just give you a pin number and you get the cash and go. It's also in the exact worst few blocks in the state. You could probably include Iowa, too...
fvkk
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Gookstorm wrote: Sperm donation is really, really tough to get into because you have to be:

1. At least 5'10" (check for you)
2. BMI < x (?)
3. Education / IQ >= bachelor's degree
4. No family history of diseases a, b, c, and d
5. Not black

So basically if you're a potentially rich white guy that's healthy, you could be on the gravy train by jacking off into a cup every couple weeks or so.
:!: :idea:
kale
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I enjoy the thought of 100s of my anonymous children running around out there. I doubt I qualify for this "service." I have no problem with having children...I just don't want to know them.