I'l admit it, this nu generation is bedder than us!postproof

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

I'l admit it, this nu generation is bedder than us!postproof

Post by Zerohero »

SCRHRAGICALIFRAGALISTASTICEXPIALA-BODAYSHUS
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: I'l admit it, this nu generation is bedder than us!postproof

Post by soiled depends »

woah dude....I sure wish I was born yesterday!!!

:drooly: :drooly: :drooly:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

Light-up sneakers? Freestyle walking? Is youth culture playing reruns or what?
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Pisscubes wrote:
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:Light-up sneakers? Freestyle walking? Is youth culture playing reruns or what?
There are girls in this college I work at dressed un-ironically like extras from Flashdance.
Man, I didn't know people actually wore most of the stuff you find in American Apparel until I visited the East Coast. Leotards and shit.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Pisscubes wrote:
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:Light-up sneakers? Freestyle walking? Is youth culture playing reruns or what?
There are girls in this college I work at dressed un-ironically like extras from Flashdance.
Man, I didn't know people actually wore most of the stuff you find in American Apparel until I visited the East Coast. Leotards and shit.
Tights with huge over-sized sweaters and big belts. I have to bite my tongue every time I see it so I don't say, "I was around the first time this shit was hip in the 80s and I'm sad to report to you it sucked then too."
I love this stuff. I didn't get to wear it the last time it was around. :( :( :(
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

I have mixed feelings about the wearing-tights-like-they're-pants thing.

My repressed resentment is battling it out with my libido. Whichever one wins in the end, I'll come out feeling dirty.
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: I'l admit it, this nu generation is bedder than us!postp

Post by smellmyfinger »

Pisscubes wrote:
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:I have mixed feelings about the wearing-tights-like-they're-pants thing.

My repressed resentment is battling it out with my libido. Whichever one wins in the end, I'll come out feeling dirty.
:!:

hubba hubba
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

It's a weird fad that hit really fast. I still dress the same way that I did in most of the 80's and 90's so I'm not sure how to make fun of these people. In fact I should probably just make fun of myself for some reason.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I LLOL'd so fucking hard at what I saw just past 3:00

he probably said something stupid to fag up his joke, I can't be bothered Jin is looking for SunOH SHIT STUNDARTS
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pisscubes wrote:
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:I have mixed feelings about the wearing-tights-like-they're-pants thing.

SHOULD HAVE HIRED SOMEONE UGLY
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pisscubes wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:

SHOULD HAVE HIRED SOMEONE UGLY
:?
Eh, it's okay. I've been in that situation before. The pants trauma lets you know you're still alive. Besides, it's good for a man to have something potentially tappable (or a number of somethings) scattered around within lazy reaching distance. If the homebase vagina goes offline one doesn't want to have to get off the couch in order to restore contact with the holiest of holies.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Smegma said it best a while ago: Kids these days get ps3 and anal. Everyone else had to settle for handjobs and nintendo.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?