I Would Murder Amelia In Cold Blood

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Re: I Would Murder Amelia In Cold Blood

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

did i say i was explaining it to them? no. i did not. there were other people in the bar, a somewhat punk bar, that were upset about photos being taken. i explained that they (the PBR people) had to take pictures to prove they were in a bar 'working' since all of the free beers were going on the company's tab. duh.

the one pretty lady from North Dakota (i think?) wanted me to be her buddy on the pbr bar hopping bus, and i stalled. probably for the best, i was already drinking vodka all night. i would have pissed the old pbr dudes (her superiors?) with frosted tips off anyway....
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Double Anal wrote:women spend their entire lives in fear of getting raped and murdered.
This reminds me of Natasha Leggero saying something like "Why are my ugly friends the most worried about getting raped?"
Haha,
RHT
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by RHT »

death by snoo snoo wrote:Who said anything about rape?
I did. I'm going to rape her boobs.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I've never seen beer reps or marketing people in a bar but I have seen those cigarette chicks going around passing out packs and at the time they were really appreciated.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Friendly Goatus wrote:An unstable, frumpy looking woman who wears a skirt over her jeans thinks she can teach the PBR company a little something about business.
To be fair...she's probably exactly what they're looking for.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Bored, Esq. wrote:I've never seen beer reps or marketing people in a bar but I have seen those cigarette chicks going around passing out packs and at the time they were really appreciated.
A bunch of Jag girls were walking through the crowd handing out shots of Jag as a promo thing. We cornered them and angrily drank their product until they grew uncomfortable...

I used to like this story, but now it makes me feel like an asshole....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

soiled depends wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:I've never seen beer reps or marketing people in a bar but I have seen those cigarette chicks going around passing out packs and at the time they were really appreciated.
A bunch of Jag girls were walking through the crowd handing out shots of Jag as a promo thing. We cornered them and angrily drank their product until they grew uncomfortable...

I used to like this story, but now it makes me feel like an asshole....
No, no...it's a good story and there's plenty more shit liquor where that came from.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

wouldn't it be warm blood?
why are people always killed in cold blood?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Hypnagogia wrote:wouldn't it be warm blood?
Passionless, without emotion, deliberately and planned out ahead of time...basically 1st degree.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

I always took it as a dehumanizing metaphor at its root, labeling the killer as something other than human.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Mari_Mar wrote:I always took it as a dehumanizing metaphor at its root, labeling the killer as something other than human.
Bored, Esq. wrote:
Passionless, without emotion, deliberately and planned out ahead of time...basically 1st degree.
yeah, probably some combination of these.
I always assumed it was some retarded expression because the body/blood is cold by the time it's found.

...like people who say "i could care less".
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

The Torsion wrote:
Double Anal wrote:women spend their entire lives in fear of getting raped and murdered.
This reminds me of Natasha Leggero saying something like "Why are my ugly friends the most worried about getting raped?"
my ugly roomate heidi is tremendously afraid of getting raped. she is scared to leave the house and she calls us to walk out front and meet her at her car at night so she doesnt have to walk alone. she swears shes been raped before but she is full of shit. i cant even start on how many straight up lies she tells everyone in full belief in herself that she is telling the truth.
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

i'm one of those ugly chicks that just lets rape happen and doesn't report it since it's usually been a friend or acquaintance, and usually i was drunk and didn't fight them off or say no forcefully enough. just go with it. i mean if someone random jumped out of a bush that would be a different story, but i'm not the kind of person generally targeted for the purpose of specific and anonymous raping. basically what i'm saying is drunk dudes (and even worse, the sober guy around all of the drunk chicks) can be pushy buttholes. i've performed my share of rape too, so i think balance has been restored. i feel an inner peace despite my rapehole's many excavations.
amos galore
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by amos galore »

The Torsion wrote:
I should've gone to see her a week or so ago at the dumb comedy club 5 minutes down the road. Oh well. :nopizza:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
Seriously how does Mallard have zero capacity for abstract thought? Dude made a thread asking why it's called a "fish-eye" lens...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Necrometer wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
Seriously how does Mallard have zero capacity for abstract thought? Dude made a thread asking why it's called a "fish-eye" lens...
There are a lot of questions about the RBB folk that are better left unanswered. Seriously, I keep a spreadsheet of them with an angst rating next to each one, 1-10. This one merits like a...3?
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

:fonz:
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Necrometer wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
I do man...just with abstract things, not with words.
Words are way too literal; I'm good with instruction, technical writing, etc, but when it comes to creating metaphors or word play/associations, I fucking suck.

I vaguely remember the fish-eye lens thread...I was probably drunk.
http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30868
....11:35 PM; yup, almost certainly drunk.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

pro-tip: words are abstractions
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Mallard is simultaneously smart and dumb at the same time. I'm pretty sure he's autistic.