harsh wall noise

Music posts are a bannable offense.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Re: harsh wall noise

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

dominichorton wrote:
TheDOAD wrote:Hey Justin what do you do when you see a filthy Brown Skin walking down the street? Do you pistol whip him? Fucking choke them with a chain? or Just wail on them with your Fucking powerful Fists until they explode?

Shit man. I can only imagine How fucking violent you must get. YOu are a force. Like RawTing^10
And Justin, do you think black people feel the same way about you? Maybe they want to be friends with you, you know take you under their wing, learn you in the ways of pleasing women. I really think you are running from something that could really benefit you.
I'm going to answer this in the most mature way possible. I don't hate black people, never really did. most of what I said was to rile you guys up. however, I've had issues with blacks in the past. in high school I was a big nerd and most of the guys who used to pick on me were mostly african american basketball jocks. I was only 4 foot 9 back then and got picked on a lot. what you see on here is probably just me "projecting". the past is the past, I've gotten better at dealing with people who do not share any semblance with me whatsoever. they're humans, too.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

c'mon man it was the most mature avenue available to him
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Chigurh
Throbbing Black Werebeast

Post by Chigurh »

eyehatethehumanrace wrote:
I'm going to answer this in the most mature way possible. I don't hate black people, never really did. most of what I said was to rile you guys up. however, I've had issues with blacks in the past. in high school I was a big nerd and most of the guys who used to pick on me were mostly african american basketball jocks. I was only 4 foot 9 back then and got picked on a lot. what you see on here is probably just me "projecting". the past is the past, I've gotten better at dealing with people who do not share any semblance with me whatsoever. they're humans, too.

4'9"? What the fuck? How did black basketball team guys even notice you?
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

So...the lesson that you learn from being bullied all your life is to fuck the innocent over. You must be real proud of dicking over Bobbby Paranoize man. Good for you. Way to feel a sense of power over your useless fucking life. People like you can't even have their organs donated after you die. Too fucking useless. Who would want the iceballs or a finger or a fucking retard?

It's pathetic that you are even allowed to be alive.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

even if he sends it tomorrow it's still well over a year late, so i don't think anyone's going to feel that stupid...
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

okay noah i will tell you what. if justin builds (not just finds one because anyone can fucking find anything) a time machine, goes back in time, and sends the gift, then that creates a classic conundrum where this thread will simply be about harsh wall noise and none of these comments will have been made, because the gift will have been sent. trust me noah time travel is one topic you don't want to battle on here.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Wouldn't it be worth it at this point to just mail out ten bucks worth of anything? The drama can all go away Justin.
turn these off meatman.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

riley-o wrote:okay noah i will tell you what. if justin builds (not just finds one because anyone can fucking find anything) a time machine, goes back in time, and sends the gift, then that creates a classic conundrum where this thread will simply be about harsh wall noise and none of these comments will have been made, because the gift will have been sent. trust me noah time travel is one topic you don't want to battle on here.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

jofa you fucking lying faggot, what is the matter with you?
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

is this supposed to be:
"harsh [wall noise]" or "[harsh wall] noise"??? inquiring minds demand to know!
rīdoonrīmenbā
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

I think I've actually suggested these to Justin before but I really like Vidna Obmana and Brighter Death Now among many others.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

sticky wrote:
Introvert wrote:I think I've actually suggested these to Justin before but I really like Vidna Obmana and Brighter Death Now among many others.
both have their moments but neither are even close to HNW

The Rita is the obvious starting point though not everything he does is staright HNW. His newest CD, Voyage of Decima Mas is highly recommended

various projects by Richard Ramirez, personally i think Black Leather Jesus - Prove to me You're More than Meat CD is his best work, but for the more straight up HNW you should try Werewolf Jerusalem or An Innocent Young Throat Cutter

Vomir from France is good too, Remlap from Toronto does a lot of HNW though his recent live shows have a weird The Rita meets Pain Jerk aesthetic. I liked what i heard of Grizzlor, though i haven't heard enough to know if he fits into the micro genre of HNW

a lot of HNW is total garbage though
i heartily endorse this post.

a good label to check out is phage tapes. that dude releases tons of brutal stuff and a good portion of it is HNW. one of my projects just did a release for them which is quite the savage jaunt.

there are quite a few things to hear out there but you gotta be careful as some stuff isn't the true kult HNW, and alot of stuff is just crap.

secret satan.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

sticky wrote:
Introvert wrote:I think I've actually suggested these to Justin before but I really like Vidna Obmana and Brighter Death Now among many others.
both have their moments but neither are even close to HNW
Haha! Good, that proves that I don't know what a harsh wall noise is. I do however like The Rita quite a bit.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

taskmaster
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

foul
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Wormholegenerator wrote:Image

Hey I took that picture of Justin!!
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

rusalka

sick buildings rules hard.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

out of the 3 you mentioned....only the cherry point could be considered HNW. he was wall before there was even such a thing.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

werewolf jerusalem
IDX1274
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

knife attack
the slasher is a sex maniac
an innocent young throat cutter