SHOW HELP? ATTN: UPSTATE NY (TOMBS and Co.)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
genusage
DON'T YOU TRY TO CONFUSE ME.

SHOW HELP? ATTN: UPSTATE NY (TOMBS and Co.)

Post by genusage »

Hey ya'll, does anyone here know of a good connect (preferably a sick band) for Upstate NY shows? TOMBS is looking for a show for us and our friends in IWO JIMA MEDKIT on April 30th...

care to help?

http://www.myspace.com/tombsbklyn
http://www.myspace.com/iwojimamedkit

thanks...

(A)
remember that dude who thought people were going to sneak into his apartment and steal his comics? that was my quote for the old board, someone else remember that shit.
genusage
DON'T YOU TRY TO CONFUSE ME.

Re: SHOW HELP? ATTN: UPSTATE NY (TOMBS and Co.)

Post by genusage »

Does no one from fucking NY post on here anymore or something?

fucking surfers.
remember that dude who thought people were going to sneak into his apartment and steal his comics? that was my quote for the old board, someone else remember that shit.
T O))) M
Streetcleaner

Post by T O))) M »

You missed the "in the south..." thread. They don't like it when you use the term "y'all." Especially when you aren't in the south.
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

There are quite a few great house venues in Buffalo and a few good bars what are you looking for? PM me and I can give you some info.
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

I know a guy in Winnipeg that will book a show... :fonz:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad